Author Topic: Old Black CracKHeaD Lady with no TeeTh is pissing me off in my neighboRhooD >=/  (Read 237 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
first time i seen her was @ da freeway beggnin outside looks like a sweet lady, older missin teeth, dressed like a granny she came up to my whip and said can u give me some $ plzz im so hungry i havent eaten i was like here gave her $2 bux

next time i seen her was at Union 76 beggin everybody while i was pumping gas, i was like this ladies a hustla! she came up to me and didnt remember me for shit i felt like shit! Lol she was like can u help me plz sir u have a nice car and i am very hungry n im like get yo hands out my pocket man i dont owe u shit i dont got no money im broke" then shes like its okay your blessed and your mighty cute and she walked off talkin

so yesterday the bitch was posted up outside the chevron gas station entrance door mind you i had seen her earlier when i got off the freeway exit and she hit me up for change then 2! so i come out the gas station and shes like all rubbing on her stomach can u help me, i was like man how much money u made today what you got and i was just messin wit her laughin and 3 black ladies in a SUV (in there 30's and 40's) were givin me all these dirty looks like "look at this muthafucka" so then.. i finish up at the pump and shes walking as im leaving and i go A! A! come here, i got that white, snow white, she goes "cocaine!???" and her eyes lit up like she just seen Usher and im like yea i got yay and shes like lemme get in the car and the bitch starts sprinting over to the other side lol! and then im like naw make me 20$ its 20$ a sack , ima come back for you and as i was leavin i turned around at the black women and they TURNED AWAY LOL
true fuckin story.

this old lady aint got no teeth she prolly gives the bombest head ever go see her shes at the gas station on Crenshaw and Adams in L.A. u cant miss her

westsiderider323

lmao i think ive seen thiz lady sounds rlly fuckin familiar

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
LMFAO!!!!

Sikotic™

Put a foot in her ass.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
sounds like Arcos' in Rialto, i how it is with them homeless druggies they want a hit more than they want food u give them food and they look at u like wtf imma do with this lol

J Bananas

I had this white 25 year old lookin homeless bitch come up to me the other day giving me the sob story about her and her husband being stranded tourists (she obviously been on heroin for over year) asking me at the very least FOR 5 DOLLARS!! She was like "any change would help greatly, anything, 5 dollars"...I told her "you are fucking crazy, how about lending me 5 dollars" and she got piseed then walked away. The nerve of some of these drug addicts man, some of the old bums i feel bad for, but the young cracked out ones piss me off.