Author Topic: Wayne Scared To Get Out The Car & Face 40 Glocc  (Read 6061 times)

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
Re: Wayne Scared To Get Out The Car & Face 40 Glocc
« Reply #180 on: July 23, 2008, 04:04:36 AM »
Hahha

damn Paybacc u suck, now I wanna hear ur music

hahaha damn, what this gangster shit on the internet

youtube bangers

fake fake fake you know it I know it, so stop it

get off my dicc...

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #181 on: July 23, 2008, 08:47:38 AM »
reading through this thread... damn some of you get emotional. Its just music/entertainment, and these rappers are artists/actors. I could care less if Wayne stayed in the car, or got out and probably got beat down. At the end of the day, he has the number one record in the country why jeprodise that and get involved in some stupid negative shit!
now with all that being said,with the number one song in the country wouldt u think he watch his words,i dont care about his money or fame,is that your only defense for him???its more than music,to my pale skinned pals its entertainment to you guys,so u shouldnt speak on it too much cuz hip hop and rap was'nt made for you guys so u will never understand the seriousness of what some people say and do!!!

I wasnt defending him, was just giving a good reason to why he didnt get out the car, hell I dont even like Lil Wayne as a rapper! Therefore I dont listen to him, or care that he claims blood! So if you dont like him, get over it.

Oh and hip hop was originally "feel good" music, look at the majority of tracks back in the early 80's, most were party tracks. So dont go trying to tell me "rap and hiphop" was only made for "gangsters" like yourself!

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #182 on: July 23, 2008, 10:35:48 AM »
wgayne was prolly callin gayme on his cell . askin him to come ''save him'' lol
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
« Reply #183 on: July 23, 2008, 10:45:29 AM »
reading through this thread... damn some of you get emotional. Its just music/entertainment, and these rappers are artists/actors. I could care less if Wayne stayed in the car, or got out and probably got beat down. At the end of the day, he has the number one record in the country why jeprodise that and get involved in some stupid negative shit!
now with all that being said,with the number one song in the country wouldt u think he watch his words,i dont care about his money or fame,is that your only defense for him???its more than music,to my pale skinned pals its entertainment to you guys,so u shouldnt speak on it too much cuz hip hop and rap was'nt made for you guys so u will never understand the seriousness of what some people say and do!!!

That was ignorant as fuck!!!

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #184 on: July 23, 2008, 11:47:48 AM »

I wasnt defending him, was just giving a good reason to why he didnt get out the car, hell I dont even like Lil Wayne as a rapper! Therefore I dont listen to him, or care that he claims blood! So if you dont like him, get over it.

Oh and hip hop was originally "feel good" music, look at the majority of tracks back in the early 80's, most were party tracks. So dont go trying to tell me "rap and hiphop" was only made for "gangsters" like yourself!
i aint said nothin like that,i said it was'nt made for the melanin impaired goofball!!! but its o.k for u guys to listen,but dont speak on street shit cuz ya'll aint qualified!!! and i noticed that most of u squares are missin the point...

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #185 on: July 23, 2008, 11:51:13 AM »

i see u dont listen too!!! u cant even comprehend what i was sayin,that lets me know that you just talkin to be talkin!!!

D-Stress

« Reply #186 on: July 23, 2008, 12:16:48 PM »
Motherfucker Dissed You?You Got Him?Fuck Him Up.
You Didn´t?He´s Gone, Here No Sense Talkin All That Gangsta Shit On Cell-Phone-Cams And In Liquor Store While Who Dissed You Is Still In The Car Instead Of Talking To Yourselves.
Why Nobody Smash The Windows Down And Check Him For The Shit He Said?Why Y´all POSE And Post That Shit On Youtube?Keep It Real!BLA BLA BLA "I´m A Gangsta, Reppin My Set, Y´Know, Bitch Is Scared To Get Out BLA BLA BLA" You See A Bitch Fuck Him Up, If You Let Him Go Like That Then Don´t Pose And Post On Youtube How "Gangbangin´Loced Out OG`s" You Are.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #187 on: July 23, 2008, 12:28:59 PM »
You Didn´t?He´s Gone, Here No Sense Talkin All That Gangsta Shit On Cell-Phone-Cams And In Liquor Store While Who Dissed You Is Still In The Car Instead Of Talking To Yourselves.
Why Nobody Smash The Windows Down And Check Him For The Shit He Said?Why Y´all POSE And Post That Shit On Youtube?Keep It Real!BLA BLA BLA "I´m A Gangsta, Reppin My Set, Y´Know, Bitch Is Scared To Get Out BLA BLA BLA" You See A Bitch Fuck Him Up, If You Let Him Go Like That Then Don´t Pose And Post On Youtube How "Gangbangin´Loced Out OG`s" You Are.

stop bumpin ya gums boy!!! lil wayne was'nt in the trucc,and we didnt know that untill his bodyguard ran up from the building wayne was in...but i'll snatch your ass out the truc if u like!!!

D-Stress

« Reply #188 on: July 23, 2008, 12:57:13 PM »

stop bumpin ya gums boy!!! lil wayne was'nt in the trucc,and we didnt know that untill his bodyguard ran up from the building wayne was in...but i'll snatch your ass out the truc if u like!!!

Truth Hurts.

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
« Reply #189 on: July 23, 2008, 01:13:06 PM »

i see u dont listen too!!! u cant even comprehend what i was sayin,that lets me know that you just talkin to be talkin!!!

Another ignorant moment hahahahaha.

What you should have said was: I see you don't listen EITHER!

They may not understand gangbangin guidelines, ok, but when you said u shouldnt speak on it too much cuz hip hop and rap was'nt made for you guys that was ignorant. Yes or no?

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #190 on: July 23, 2008, 02:05:47 PM »

Homie .... u niggaz lookin real bad.... real thirsty cuz ..... i mean yall niggaz worryin bout da next niggaz.... worry bout your own.... i mean a lot of niggaz diss crabs on gp.... so what!!!?? niggaz is killin yo homies in da streetz.... where yo priorities at my nigga? yall keep bumpin your gums but aint did shit.... yall niggaz is so fucking lame.... i mean spider the one who super xtra'd ... i mean you seen the only nice nigga  ridin wit spider left (popa smurf) his bitch ass and i gotta say that the smartest move he could possibly make.... spider is super wack yo.... standing next to him is like standing next to a bitch.... Glasses is fucking with wayne.... does that mean he a bitch for doing so??? yall logic don't add up... it only adds up to yall is lame and yall hurtin to get put on.....BADLY
who we lookin bad to you??? and a few computer nerds i dont give a fucc what u think!!! checc this out homeboy imma do me cuzz,i do what i wanna do you just a fan of this shit!!! aint no "so what" when u diss mine bitch-boy!!! you just a spectator feel me??? if wayne got his ass-whooped you'd be on here still talkin shit,if he was smoked ya'll be on here cryin about so i dont wanna hear shit outta your dicc succas,and u dont know what went on wit spider and smurf,all you know is what we tell you,and how you gon tell me to worry bout my own ,when you aint !!! you on here speakin on what i did...the shit didnt happen the way we planned it "oh well",u actin like u the spokesperson on whats gangsta...nigga please!!! what glasses got goin with wayne aint my bizness ,i aint from glasses hood !!! so i dont give a fucc!!!and smurf aint the only nigga thats nice on the mic,spider got hitters nigga and i'm one of them!!!get put on nigga im on!!! i been havin bread stupid!!! i do this cuz i want to !!! where clowns like you gotta get in where you fit in...

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #191 on: July 23, 2008, 02:12:06 PM »

Truth Hurts.
like i said sqaures are'nt qualified to speak on gangsta shit!!! you dont have the stomach for this kind of stuff,they say goofy shit like blah blah blah!!! thats lets me know he a L7,but aint nothin wrong with that, but" i love the hate" it keeps me motivated,cuz yall steady speakin on a nigga you claim not to like...

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #192 on: July 23, 2008, 02:21:17 PM »

Truth Hurts.
like i said sqaures are'nt qualified to speak on gangsta shit!!! you dont have the stomach for this kind of stuff,they say goofy shit like blah blah blah!!! thats lets me know he a L7,but aint nothin wrong with that, but" i love the hate" it keeps me motivated,cuz yall steady speakin on a nigga you claim not to like...

gangsta this gangsta that... one thing i know is... your one ignorant ass nigger. Hiphop is bigger than your "hood" and bigger than america, so dont judge whos qualified and whos not to speak about it

hrsmn_london

« Reply #193 on: July 23, 2008, 02:22:23 PM »
Was Jayo in the video at the end by the store?

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #194 on: July 23, 2008, 02:32:23 PM »

Another ignorant moment hahahahaha.

What you should have said was: I see you don't listen EITHER!

They may not understand gangbangin guidelines, ok, but when you said u shouldnt speak on it too much cuz hip hop and rap was'nt made for you guys that was ignorant. Yes or no?

u go around tryna correct niggas grammer...lol u are exactly what im talkin about!!! hip hop was'nt made for white folks, if it was then prove it!!! cuz i dont remember a whole lotta white kids in the bronx during the early 70's, but it's nothin wrong with other races appreciating and enjoying the music,thats what its here for...but when it comes to this street shit or this gangbangin shit they dont have the right to speak on shit that they no nothing about,their morals and upbringings are different from mines,and even though gangbangin is old,ignorant,and played out to some people,others might feel different,thats all some niggas got is they hood ,and you will NEVER UNDERSTAND that cuz you dont come from where im from,seen wat i've seen,and if you care so much go be a gang counseler or something,dont just give me a hatin -ass bullshit opinion on here,do something about it or SHUT THE FUCC UP!!! now that was the point i was tryna make...ggggggggggggg-unit west!!! da 1 u love 2 hate in stores now!!!