Author Topic: Wayne Scared To Get Out The Car & Face 40 Glocc  (Read 6075 times)

K-9

Re: Wayne Scared To Get Out The Car & Face 40 Glocc
« Reply #210 on: July 23, 2008, 06:18:27 PM »
lol............ :bomb:

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #211 on: July 23, 2008, 10:52:03 PM »
wonder how malone feels bout this lol
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #212 on: July 24, 2008, 12:55:28 AM »
Motherfucker Dissed You?You Got Him?Fuck Him Up.
You Didn´t?He´s Gone, Here No Sense Talkin All That Gangsta Shit On Cell-Phone-Cams And In Liquor Store While Who Dissed You Is Still In The Car Instead Of Talking To Yourselves.
Why Nobody Smash The Windows Down And Check Him For The Shit He Said?Why Y´all POSE And Post That Shit On Youtube?Keep It Real!BLA BLA BLA "I´m A Gangsta, Reppin My Set, Y´Know, Bitch Is Scared To Get Out BLA BLA BLA" You See A Bitch Fuck Him Up, If You Let Him Go Like That Then Don´t Pose And Post On Youtube How "Gangbangin´Loced Out OG`s" You Are.

stop bumpin ya gums boy!!! lil wayne was'nt in the trucc,and we didnt know that untill his bodyguard ran up from the building wayne was in...but i'll snatch your ass out the truc if u like!!!

Truth Hurts.
like i said sqaures are'nt qualified to speak on gangsta shit!!! you dont have the stomach for this kind of stuff,they say goofy shit like blah blah blah!!! thats lets me know he a L7,but aint nothin wrong with that, but" i love the hate" it keeps me motivated,cuz yall steady speakin on a nigga you claim not to like...

gangsta this gangsta that... one thing i know is... your one ignorant ass nigger. Hiphop is bigger than your "hood" and bigger than america, so dont judge whos qualified and whos not to speak about it
nigger huh???now u silly fuccs see what im talking about!!! your mamas a nigger!!!

you resorted to "yo mama", if this forum was ran by you, it would be boring as fuck, as no1 is allowed to speak on shit unless they are "gangstas" like you. Oh and dont make assumptions about anyones up-bringing because you have no idea who i am.
if it was ran by me u would have been deleted along time ago,so hatin on the loc is fun bitch-boy!!! i aint assuming shit !!! i know!!! dont try to put it out there like u hip!!!cuz i dont know u...keep it real,admiting your a square is the first step tp recovery...

you know?? u dont know where spiders dick ends and where u start. oh by the way... spider is wack as fuck, luckily for us he will never have an album out, ive given up trying to have a grown mans conversation with you
if u was a grown man u would not have to repeat yourself so much,i dont need your conversation fag!!! i wish u would kill your self so i wouldnt have to read your hatin ass comments, see i dislike alot of these rappers on this this site,but u know what ,i wouldnt even waste my time reading a thread that involves them let alone comment on how wacc they are,so get a life "mr.grown man" and that goes for rest of you hoe-ass man bitches!!!

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #213 on: July 24, 2008, 01:00:13 AM »
You Didn´t?He´s Gone, Here No Sense Talkin All That Gangsta Shit On Cell-Phone-Cams And In Liquor Store While Who Dissed You Is Still In The Car Instead Of Talking To Yourselves.
Why Nobody Smash The Windows Down And Check Him For The Shit He Said?Why Y´all POSE And Post That Shit On Youtube?Keep It Real!BLA BLA BLA "I´m A Gangsta, Reppin My Set, Y´Know, Bitch Is Scared To Get Out BLA BLA BLA" You See A Bitch Fuck Him Up, If You Let Him Go Like That Then Don´t Pose And Post On Youtube How "Gangbangin´Loced Out OG`s" You Are.

stop bumpin ya gums boy!!! lil wayne was'nt in the trucc,and we didnt know that untill his bodyguard ran up from the building wayne was in...but i'll snatch your ass out the truc if u like!!!

Truth Hurts.
like i said sqaures are'nt qualified to speak on gangsta shit!!! you dont have the stomach for this kind of stuff,they say goofy shit like blah blah blah!!! thats lets me know he a L7,but aint nothin wrong with that, but" i love the hate" it keeps me motivated,cuz yall steady speakin on a nigga you claim not to like...

gangsta this gangsta that... one thing i know is... your one ignorant ass nigger. Hiphop is bigger than your "hood" and bigger than america, so dont judge whos qualified and whos not to speak about it
nigger huh???now u silly fuccs see what im talking about!!! your mamas a nigger!!!

you resorted to "yo mama", if this forum was ran by you, it would be boring as fuck, as no1 is allowed to speak on shit unless they are "gangstas" like you. Oh and dont make assumptions about anyones up-bringing because you have no idea who i am.
if it was ran by me u would have been deleted along time ago,so hatin on the loc is fun bitch-boy!!! i aint assuming shit !!! i know!!! dont try to put it out there like u hip!!!cuz i dont know u...keep it real,admiting your a square is the first step tp recovery...

you know?? u dont know where spiders dick ends and where u start. oh by the way... spider is wack as fuck, luckily for us he will never have an album out, ive given up trying to have a grown mans conversation with you

You just proved you're a hater because you don't have to buy his album which means you just do not want to see him prosper. I think your parents did a poor job at raising you. :grumpy: that's sad.

coming from a self confessed gangbanger lol where your parents at? come on now, spider wouldnt prosper even if he had an album out so dont gimme that. Maybe because hes so real and in the streets, we dont understand him  ::), or it could be that he couldnt string a decent rap together to save his life  ;)

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #214 on: July 24, 2008, 01:01:49 AM »
reading through this thread... damn some of you get emotional. Its just music/entertainment, and these rappers are artists/actors. I could care less if Wayne stayed in the car, or got out and probably got beat down. At the end of the day, he has the number one record in the country why jeprodise that and get involved in some stupid negative shit!
now with all that being said,with the number one song in the country wouldt u think he watch his words,i dont care about his money or fame,is that your only defense for him???its more than music,to my pale skinned pals its entertainment to you guys,so u shouldnt speak on it too much cuz hip hop and rap was'nt made for you guys so u will never understand the seriousness of what some people say and do!!!

That was ignorant as fuck!!!
i see u dont listen too!!! u cant even comprehend what i was sayin,that lets me know that you just talkin to be talkin!!!

Another ignorant moment hahahahaha.

What you should have said was: I see you don't listen EITHER!

They may not understand gangbangin guidelines, ok, but when you said u shouldnt speak on it too much cuz hip hop and rap was'nt made for you guys that was ignorant. Yes or no?

u go around tryna correct niggas grammer...lol u are exactly what im talkin about!!! hip hop was'nt made for white folks, if it was then prove it!!! cuz i dont remember a whole lotta white kids in the bronx during the early 70's, but it's nothin wrong with other races appreciating and enjoying the music,thats what its here for...but when it comes to this street shit or this gangbangin shit they dont have the right to speak on shit that they no nothing about,their morals and upbringings are different from mines,and even though gangbangin is old,ignorant,and played out to some people,others might feel different,thats all some niggas got is they hood ,and you will NEVER UNDERSTAND that cuz you dont come from where im from,seen wat i've seen,and if you care so much go be a gang counseler or something,dont just give me a hatin -ass bullshit opinion on here,do something about it or SHUT THE FUCC UP!!! now that was the point i was tryna make...ggggggggggggg-unit west!!! da 1 u love 2 hate in stores now!!!

Super cuzz.... I was just laughing at yo dumb ass. Whether you like it or not, the statement you made was ignorant. Hip Hop was made for people to enjoy period, and that includes your "pale skinned pals" as well.
i was laffin at your punk-ass too!!! just like country music and opera music huh??? they was made for blacc folks to enjoy,get the fucc outta hear succa!!!how a nigga from the ghetto gon speak on some opera & country shit...

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #215 on: July 24, 2008, 01:03:00 AM »

Truth Hurts.

if u was a grown man u would not have to repeat yourself so much,i dont need your conversation fag!!! i wish u would kill your self so i wouldnt have to read your hatin ass comments, see i dislike alot of these rappers on this this site,but u know what ,i wouldnt even waste my time reading a thread that involves them let alone comment on how wacc they are,so get a life "mr.grown man" and that goes for rest of you hoe-ass man bitches!!!

no its called giving your opinion, thats what forums are for... me repeat myself? your like a broken record lol

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #216 on: July 24, 2008, 01:15:02 AM »

Truth Hurts.

You just proved you're a hater because you don't have to buy his album which means you just do not want to see him prosper. I think your parents did a poor job at raising you. :grumpy: that's sad.

coming from a self confessed gangbanger lol where your parents at? come on now, spider wouldnt prosper even if he had an album out so dont gimme that. Maybe because hes so real and in the streets, we dont understand him  ::), or it could be that he couldnt string a decent rap together to save his life  ;)
my parents are dead poo butt!!! self confessed my ass!!! im BIG PAYBACC ,im not on here hiding my idenity,unlike you webby05, niggas know me... its easy to find out what im about,i dont sit on here and hate on a man that u know u love,thats why u cant stop talkin about him,look at u now,u arguing wit me and still mentioning spi's name,and when u respond u gonna say the same shit about spider again...knowing if you met him u wouldnt say shit...coward!!!thats why most of you bitch-ass muthafuccas dont put your real name or picture,cuz u like to throw stones then hide your hands !!! if i knew how to do it i'll put up my flicc hell...

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #217 on: July 24, 2008, 01:16:39 AM »

Truth Hurts.

no its called giving your opinion, thats what forums are for... me repeat myself? your like a broken record lol
fucc your opinion!!! your a nobody...

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #218 on: July 24, 2008, 01:25:32 AM »

Truth Hurts.

coming from a self confessed gangbanger lol where your parents at? come on now, spider wouldnt prosper even if he had an album out so dont gimme that. Maybe because hes so real and in the streets, we dont understand him  ::), or it could be that he couldnt string a decent rap together to save his life  ;)
my parents are dead poo butt!!! self confessed my ass!!! im BIG PAYBACC ,im not on here hiding my idenity,unlike you webby05, niggas know me... its easy to find out what im about,i dont sit on here and hate on a man that u know u love,thats why u cant stop talkin about him,look at u now,u arguing wit me and still mentioning spi's name,and when u respond u gonna say the same shit about spider again...knowing if you met him u wouldnt say shit...coward!!!thats why most of you bitch-ass muthafuccas dont put your real name or picture,cuz u like to throw stones then hide your hands !!! if i knew how to do it i'll put up my flicc hell...

and BIG PAYBACC is a somebody? is that your real name then?

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #219 on: July 24, 2008, 01:35:57 AM »

Truth Hurts.

HELL YEAH  CUZZ!!! yup its tatted on my arm...

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #220 on: July 24, 2008, 01:38:36 AM »

Truth Hurts.

HELL YEAH  CUZZ!!! yup its tatted on my arm...

now that is real! why you got it tatted on your arm? incase you forget how to spell it. Nah im just playing with you. Im out now, I feel guilty about putting this wack ass thread at the top of the forum

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #221 on: July 24, 2008, 04:24:35 AM »
the hate is gr8 BAYMAAC all day!!! ;D ;D

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
« Reply #222 on: July 24, 2008, 10:58:33 AM »
reading through this thread... damn some of you get emotional. Its just music/entertainment, and these rappers are artists/actors. I could care less if Wayne stayed in the car, or got out and probably got beat down. At the end of the day, he has the number one record in the country why jeprodise that and get involved in some stupid negative shit!
now with all that being said,with the number one song in the country wouldt u think he watch his words,i dont care about his money or fame,is that your only defense for him???its more than music,to my pale skinned pals its entertainment to you guys,so u shouldnt speak on it too much cuz hip hop and rap was'nt made for you guys so u will never understand the seriousness of what some people say and do!!!

That was ignorant as fuck!!!
i see u dont listen too!!! u cant even comprehend what i was sayin,that lets me know that you just talkin to be talkin!!!

Another ignorant moment hahahahaha.

What you should have said was: I see you don't listen EITHER!

They may not understand gangbangin guidelines, ok, but when you said u shouldnt speak on it too much cuz hip hop and rap was'nt made for you guys that was ignorant. Yes or no?

u go around tryna correct niggas grammer...lol u are exactly what im talkin about!!! hip hop was'nt made for white folks, if it was then prove it!!! cuz i dont remember a whole lotta white kids in the bronx during the early 70's, but it's nothin wrong with other races appreciating and enjoying the music,thats what its here for...but when it comes to this street shit or this gangbangin shit they dont have the right to speak on shit that they no nothing about,their morals and upbringings are different from mines,and even though gangbangin is old,ignorant,and played out to some people,others might feel different,thats all some niggas got is they hood ,and you will NEVER UNDERSTAND that cuz you dont come from where im from,seen wat i've seen,and if you care so much go be a gang counseler or something,dont just give me a hatin -ass bullshit opinion on here,do something about it or SHUT THE FUCC UP!!! now that was the point i was tryna make...ggggggggggggg-unit west!!! da 1 u love 2 hate in stores now!!!

Super cuzz.... I was just laughing at yo dumb ass. Whether you like it or not, the statement you made was ignorant. Hip Hop was made for people to enjoy period, and that includes your "pale skinned pals" as well.
i was laffin at your punk-ass too!!! just like country music and opera music huh??? they was made for blacc folks to enjoy,get the fucc outta hear succa!!!how a nigga from the ghetto gon speak on some opera & country shit...

Hahahaha dude your a dumb ass... You live in a box and you basically just isolated your music from anyone who isn't black fucking goofball. And get rid of that generic ass name you got. Big GayWhack.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #223 on: July 24, 2008, 11:11:54 AM »

Truth Hurts.

coming from a self confessed gangbanger lol where your parents at? come on now, spider wouldnt prosper even if he had an album out so dont gimme that. Maybe because hes so real and in the streets, we dont understand him  ::), or it could be that he couldnt string a decent rap together to save his life  ;)

You already know that's what it is...he's so real and in the streets that you all do not understand him thank you for admitting to it. You got me fucked up with somebody else because I've never gang banged a day in my life lol *case closed* I'm done with you
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #224 on: July 24, 2008, 11:16:38 AM »

Truth Hurts.

coming from a self confessed gangbanger lol where your parents at? come on now, spider wouldnt prosper even if he had an album out so dont gimme that. Maybe because hes so real and in the streets, we dont understand him  ::), or it could be that he couldnt string a decent rap together to save his life  ;)

You already know that's what it is...he's so real and in the streets that you all do not understand him thank you for admitting to it. You got me fucked up with somebody else because I've never gang banged a day in my life lol *case closed* I'm done with you

and i stand by that *case closed* from me too