Author Topic: Wayne Scared To Get Out The Car & Face 40 Glocc  (Read 6059 times)

RealG

Re: Wayne Scared To Get Out The Car & Face 40 Glocc
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2008, 03:21:34 AM »
that ain't no hard neighborhood, don't get it fucked up, they just set him up on some gay shit, and blocked off the street, my question is, ok, you go out your way to set someone up and for what? no cops were there, you had the fucking drop, and ain't nobody get punched or chain snatched or nothing.
that makes LA look bad, so im disappointed, some real g's would have got physical

RealG

« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2008, 03:24:31 AM »
you hear homie at the end, "nah we don't break windows",
what hood he from?  We break windows were im from, and drag winnies out of their cars while they trying to hold on to the staring wheel, so they must be from some where not active, and you hear homie "lets get active", yeah! lets do it lol, we ain't bring all these cars and block the niggah off for fan pics, lol, what was yall doing? trying to get some poperazzi photos?

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2008, 03:27:53 AM »
that ain't no hard neighborhood, don't get it fucked up, they just set him up on some gay shit, and blocked off the street, my question is, ok, you go out your way to set someone up and for what? no cops were there, you had the fucking drop, and ain't nobody get punched or chain snatched or nothing.
that makes LA look bad, so im disappointed, some real g's would have got physical
You can be a 'RealG' but you will not be a smart G if you were to openly attack your suppose enemy..
One has to be tactical! And do think that is what 40 Glocc was about on that Video
He was sending a message to Wayne that this is LA and he will be touched, so he giving him a pass but a warning that next time will not be so friendly..
I'm sure the 'Real G' will be able to appreciate that line of thinking!
Size up your enemy, put the pressure on them, and watch them fold..laugh it off and note what you have seen , sued that to your advantage.
That is better than coming our 'gun-blazing, gung-ho adn all'..no style..
Think about it!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

RealG

« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2008, 03:33:20 AM »
You can be a 'RealG' but you will not be a smart G if you were to openly attack your suppose enemy..
One has to be tactical! And do think that is what 40 Glocc was about on that Video
He was sending a message to Wayne that this is LA and he will be touched, so he giving him a pass but a warning that next time will not be so friendly..
Size up your enemy, put the pressure on them, and watch them fold..laugh it off and note what you have seen , sued that to your advantage.
Think about it!

out of towners don't respect that pussy shit!
not even people living in the county respect that shit!
you ain't hear him talking to his homies "lets get active", he ain't wanna do shit homie, he wanted one of them to throw a rock, but if your leaders pussy, your whole organization is too.  They on some back street, they could have easily dumped off a automatic glock in less than 6 seconds, 33 shots, and got lost, you talking to a street niggah homie, a 'Real G', don't talk to me bout street shit

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2008, 03:36:19 AM »
^^I don't quite follow you.. ??? ??? ???
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

RealG

« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2008, 03:37:08 AM »
Think about it!

and you think 40 Glocc a smart G?  lets not go into that convo, im good, im bout to go to sleep
you gotta be fucking kidding me homie!  What clinic you getting your kush from?

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2008, 03:38:42 AM »
the question is:WHY wayne was in that fuckin neighborhood ?
Maybe because crack is the cheapest there? I can't think of any other reason.

RealG

« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2008, 03:42:03 AM »
40 glocc is the type of 'G' that cruises Hollywood blvd. looking for niggahs flamed up, you understand what im saying now homie?

I go to Hollywood blvd. looking for some bitches to take to a motel, and try to get mac all over my crouch, you understand.

RealG

« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2008, 03:51:21 AM »
the question is:WHY wayne was in that fuckin neighborhood ?
They were in the 818, san fernando valley, by universal city walk, he might have been at universal records, left and went some where, and noticed he was being followed and they trapped him in that neighborhood, its crazy cause I guess that proves hes a big artist now, he got niggahs chasing him around the valley like he Michael Jackson and shit

D Breezy

« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2008, 04:03:26 AM »
someone needed to check wayne tho, he was 16 havin like 10 tattoo tears. then he starts claimin blood when hes in his 20s... shit dont add up to me. im curious what hes really bout and why game jay rock and mack 10 keep supportin him...
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2008, 04:24:23 AM »
Think about it!

out of towners don't respect that pussy shit!
not even people living in the county respect that shit!
you ain't hear him talking to his homies "lets get active", he ain't wanna do shit homie, he wanted one of them to throw a rock, but if your leaders pussy, your whole organization is too.  They on some back street, they could have easily dumped off a automatic glock in less than 6 seconds, 33 shots, and got lost, you talking to a street niggah homie, a 'Real G', don't talk to me bout street shit

so another gang banger signed up huh?

damn, maybe we can set up a gangwar on dubcc sometime  :scarface:

Black Gloves

« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2008, 06:23:07 AM »

Naw naw i feel the nigga "RealG"

Even tho i like how they made them scared and whatnot...aint Spider and 40 Glocc the niggas that be talkin ALL THAT SHIT

how they still active and other RAPPERS aint this aint that and they had them right there and all they did was bang on the window?

I could see if it was some regular nigga, but the way these fools talk about how hard they r you wouldve expect somethign

LMAO all Spider did was yell out shit..aint he supposed to MR Untouchable and shit?

BUT this is the 1 and only time ill give them props for makin a video and shit cuz i hate that nigga Wayne

but at the end of the day, they all clowns.

« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2008, 07:46:06 AM »
This video was straight up bullshit. You cant see Baby or Wayne throught those windows. Why the fuck would Wayne and Baby be on the Eastside of Compton anyway?

Black Gloves

« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2008, 07:55:09 AM »
This video was straight up bullshit. You cant see Baby or Wayne throught those windows. Why the fuck would Wayne and Baby be on the Eastside of Compton anyway?

i dont even think that was Compton...and isnt Spider from South Central?

plus thats Waynes bodyguard so else would it be?

and isnt that Jayo Felony on that video later on when they in the store 2?

« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2008, 08:02:41 AM »

i dont even think that was Compton...and isnt Spider from South Central?

plus thats Waynes bodyguard so else would it be?

and isnt that Jayo Felony on that video later on when they in the store 2?
Spi is from Compton/Watts right on the border. How you know thats Waynes bodyguard?