Author Topic: Who The Fuck Is Tyga? Now You Know.  (Read 960 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Who The Fuck Is Tyga? Now You Know.
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2008, 03:16:51 PM »
MTV is tryin to push him along and make him a star.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Who The Fuck Is Tyga? Now You Know.
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2008, 03:46:09 PM »
is it just me, but the majority of the youth in LA, WATTS, INGLEWOOD, COMPTON
nowadays look like Tyga, like that skateboarder style, go to any shopping Mall in LA and you will see what im talking about,
so i know people hate on him like he ain't cali, but look at cali, this is 2008, this is how cali is up to date, this isn't fake, this is reality!
alot of yall are stuck in 1993.  Shit has changed.
Dont know any other rappers that have a swag like Tyga. But I kinda get whatchu talkin bout. There are lots of rappers on the West that arent mad Gangsta like Mykestro & Bangloose.

check this homie, you heard of A&Rs?
they change alot of artist swagger, so niggahs you think is extra gangbang, maynot really be that way, but were told to be that way by an a&r to sell records
and some are, you feel me, but you can't knock him for being himself, I see tygas all day everyday!!!!!!!
who cares if there isn't any rappers like he from california yet, when im in the motherfucking streets, I see tygas ALL DAY!, everywhere i go, so its about time they start showing the TRUE colors, and stop with the hollywood bullshit.  I see gangstas too, but we as LA, we can't front and say tygas ain't here, they everywhere, go to foxhills, go to crenshaw mall, go to any swamp meet, you'll see a tyga, trust me!

yea but i odnt like that type of shit i want the old shit back. i feel like my generation is gonna be the last wearin khakis n big ol jeans.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.