Author Topic: Game cousin Exposing him and Bompton George. He explains the funeral situation  (Read 1658 times)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I told them niggaz about they man let somebody else tell him.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 07:08:17 PM by Trav Treezy »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

h2k4

This doesn't prove anything.  It's a guy talking bad about someone who he has problems with.  Not saying he's lying or not but there's always two sides to every story.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I guess. His momma home bout to be foreclosured? He renting all dem thugz and now dude aint got enough to help out moms dats fucked up. "Somebody throw this nigga something,get him back on his feet"-Young Buck.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

h2k4

I guess. His momma home bout to be foreclosured? He renting all dem thugz and now dude aint got enough to help out moms dats fucked up. "Somebody throw this nigga something,get him back on his feet"-Young Buck.

It would be messed up if that part about his Mom was true but I don't think it is.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 07:04:15 PM by h2k4 »

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
1-900 rent a thug hahahaha yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Everybody looking for a handout, when that does not turn up,  thy pull A Jerry Springer...

Looks like somebody is working hard on digging up dirt on a rapper...

It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

h2k4

Everybody looking for a handout, when that does not turn up,  thy pull A Jerry Springer...

Looks like somebody is working hard on digging up dirt on a rapper...

Yep.  One thing I noticed is that some label comes up throughout the video.  One would assume that the video was made, mostly in part, to promote the label.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^U noticed that too??
hahahah... ;D ;D ;D

ThaRealSupreme

KD, is telling the truth and people have been exposing Game before he even dropped The Documentary the streets don't fuck with Game. That nigga is a foul ass phoney u see how he did Fase over money, he also said his sister B-fly wouldn't get in the industry long as he's in it because she was managed by Big Fase. This nigga is a str8 clown! No if ands or buts about it.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

h2k4

KD, is telling the truth and people have been exposing Game before he even dropped The Documentary the streets don't fuck with Game. That nigga is a foul ass phoney u see how he did Fase over money, he also said his sister B-fly wouldn't get in the industry long as he's in it because she was managed by Big Fase. This nigga is a str8 clown! No if ands or buts about it.

How do you know he is telling the truth?  Because it's on Spider's website?  To me it looks very suspect.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!

And what they dont remember or dont know is Spi gave G-ride games former man the rest of the money to bury his father. They was all sellin dinners and shit like that to get the money up and that nigga came through without nobody asking just outta him being a real nigga and doing real shit. And that didnt come from anybody in Spi's camp. Game has a pattern of doing foul shit when it comes down to money and family. When Spi do shit like that niggaz still cant find nothing good to say bout the nigga.

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
just to let all you mofo's know - aint none of this shit tru - this nigga now callin him self "kirk dog" or whatever - is games cousin and a straight up bitch - he and a nigga named ceebo both claim to be crip but both bitches and old as hell - anyways this fruitcake ceebo basically got it in his head if he signed "k dog" or whateva he callin himself now he would set a beef up between him and his cousin and make lots of money - there aint gone be no money made - but the niggas started a beef - and all at the expense and knowingly of his dyin sister - so you will hear a diss song or some cornball shit from him

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If he is guilty, then repercussion and comeuppance will ensue!!
lol at folks administering Aspirin for somebody else headaches

ThaRealSupreme

How do you know he is telling the truth?  Because it's on Spider's website?  To me it looks very suspect.

I know his closes people and they don't go around doing clown shit or starting bull shit if that was the case they would've been on Youtube with the Big Fase incident. They been had an oppurtunity to use Game for a little fame. As far as, posting DFM Records everywhere..why not use this oppurtunity also since they some hustlers that's what they do naturally. I see some people on here don't want to come to the truth that Game is a clown. U can still like his music but know Jayceon is putting on an act and ya'll are fallin for that role. The truth keeps coming from the streets since day one and not even on no hating shit but I'll give it to Game for havin ppl ridin his nutts with respect of person when it comes to judgement I guess his money does come in handy.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 08:19:13 PM by ThaRealSupreme »
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

RealG

what happened with game & face?