Author Topic: Game cousin Exposing him and Bompton George. He explains the funeral situation  (Read 1655 times)

Black Gloves

how is he exposing them  :-\ every story has 2 sides, he gave his side and im sure fase & game will have a different story

big fase is not on games side or with game at all.fase

lmao wtf are you hollerin about?

game and fase made up in January

this nigga even SAID that fase was the one who told Game about some shit...

even before that, when the news broke out and when Game explained his story, he said that it basically became like a royal rumble..basically Games family vs this niggas family

Blood$

*yawn*  ::)

ThaRealSupreme

how is he exposing them  :-\ every story has 2 sides, he gave his side and im sure fase & game will have a different story

big fase is not on games side or with game at all.fase

You're right, Fase said he's not fuckin' with Game until he see some money.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
tbh honest i've never heard of 'kirky' and imo he's just out for some publicity. and why use your dead sister to get your own way? that's low and selfish as fuck.

it seems reminiscent to me of the whole 50cent thing about dissing the top rappers to get yourself famous. i don't believe most of the stuff kirky said in that video, and also, most people aren't interested in family politics and shit, the music's what's important.

COMPTONRIDA1

Everybody looking for a handout, when that does not turn up,  thy pull A Jerry Springer...

Looks like somebody is working hard on digging up dirt on a rapper...

Yep.  One thing I noticed is that some label comes up throughout the video.  One would assume that the video was made, mostly in part, to promote the label.

YOU FEEL ME.. AINT NO LEGITIMATE BEEF TO ME... ::)

DOWN FOR MINE RECORDS GETS NO POINTS FROM ME ON THAT ONE... :-X

DAT SHIT LOOKED REAL STUPID IF YOU ASK ME..TOO MUCH PERSONAL BIZ TO BE AIRIN.. ESPECIALLY YOUR SIS FUNERAL..WHAT IF SHE NEVER DIED THIS VIDEO WOULD NOTY TAKE PLACE... :-X

MAY THE GIRL REST IN PEACE.. I MET HER BEFORE...

COMPTONRIDA1

I fucks with Big Fase thats my big homey til the dirt
I dont know that nigga though but he runnin his mouth like crazy
Why it look like he shot this video in a dealership?
If you got money nigga dont shoot a video in the corner of a auto shop garage
Or in a muthafuckin dealership

What does money have to do with where he shot the video? That isn't a music video or movie. He could've shot it while he was orderin in a drive thru. He wasn't bragging about his money yet he was saying he old his own.

Im just saying if you out to prove a point prove your point my nigga
If the niggas is as fake as you say they are prove they fake
If you got the money you say you holdin do something with it
Dont just talk shit to talk shit
Cause honestly the Taylor family feud shit is getting old
If it aint Game and Fase, its his cousins, or siblings
Or someone else actin out in front of a damn camera

Money can't prove Game's fake. Game's actions proves it and people just speak on it. Dude is taking care of himself and his family with his money so he is doing something with it.

I feel you on that but this family feud shit is ridiculous
These niggas almost have as much family drama as the fuckin Kennedys

That's because of how they were raised on some real shit so it'll continue to be that way

REAL SUPREME aka CARSONS FINEST..Dayum you sho takin up for CEE BO.. But you try to clown us on smashin da bitch nigga eiht.. i seen yo comments baby girl on cuz page talkin bout we hati8n and tryin to eat off dat nigga... :-\

Check this we got way mo chips than eiht and probally had way mo chips than eiht in his best days then and now..the beef we got wit eiht is all legit.. cuz he was signed to us and foul biz took place wit him...

NOW BACK TO THE SUBJECT

These niggas dissin game n fase for all the wrong reasons to be you tubin shit..behind cuz sister death..

why even air it. but you backin this shit.. baby you mixed up

and for the record this aint mako so dont go runnin back sayin mako said it..... :o

ThaRealSupreme

I fucks with Big Fase thats my big homey til the dirt
I dont know that nigga though but he runnin his mouth like crazy
Why it look like he shot this video in a dealership?
If you got money nigga dont shoot a video in the corner of a auto shop garage
Or in a muthafuckin dealership

What does money have to do with where he shot the video? That isn't a music video or movie. He could've shot it while he was orderin in a drive thru. He wasn't bragging about his money yet he was saying he old his own.

Im just saying if you out to prove a point prove your point my nigga
If the niggas is as fake as you say they are prove they fake
If you got the money you say you holdin do something with it
Dont just talk shit to talk shit
Cause honestly the Taylor family feud shit is getting old
If it aint Game and Fase, its his cousins, or siblings
Or someone else actin out in front of a damn camera

Money can't prove Game's fake. Game's actions proves it and people just speak on it. Dude is taking care of himself and his family with his money so he is doing something with it.

I feel you on that but this family feud shit is ridiculous
These niggas almost have as much family drama as the fuckin Kennedys

That's because of how they were raised on some real shit so it'll continue to be that way

REAL SUPREME aka CARSONS FINEST..Dayum you sho takin up for CEE BO.. But you try to clown us on smashin da bitch nigga eiht.. i seen yo comments baby girl on cuz page talkin bout we hati8n and tryin to eat off dat nigga... :-\

Check this we got way mo chips than eiht and probally had way mo chips than eiht in his best days then and now..the beef we got wit eiht is all legit.. cuz he was signed to us and foul biz took place wit him...

NOW BACK TO THE SUBJECT

These niggas dissin game n fase for all the wrong reasons to be you tubin shit..behind cuz sister death..

why even air it. but you backin this shit.. baby you mixed up

and for the record this aint mako so dont go runnin back sayin mako said it..... :o

I already talked to Mako about that on Myspace that nigga hit me up soon as he saw the comment on Eiht's page and it was funny 'cause I didn't say no names but it was hella obvious. I got tired of denying the friend's request and denying the comments because I'm a fan of Eiht's music either way now if this was done when he dropped Strait up Menace then it would've been a wrap for his career but now ppl don't care. I gave my opinion in a wise and respectful way that was real but I guess he wasn't expecting that type of message to come from someone younger. All Mako did was reply with "lol" and I bet if I would've got at him in an ignorant way he would've had something to say but all bull shit aside, you all are on that same shit so if you gotta problem with what KD is sayin that's a bit hypcortical in my eyes. You all have money? That's the same shit KD said. I'm just speaking to aggravate Game's groupies on here and to see how far they can speak on it which gave me the oppurtunity to determine what level they were really on. I don't give a fuck about that situation which is probably funny style on my part and if it is then I'll take a minus for that but it was entertainment to me.

When did I take up for Ceebo???
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 09:54:03 PM by ThaRealSupreme »

ThaRealSupreme

Oh and here's the message for everybody to see, too

"lol
----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jun 27, 2008 11:35 PM

Well that's between you and Eiht but I'm a fan of Eiht's music and that's all I know is his music and know he's a grown ass man so I tend to think on a logical level so that's whats good, Mako. No disrespect but the shit u got against him sounds like some hood shit that needs not to be brought on myspace between fans when most don't even know the real business yah feel me. For those who did switch God bless'em but I'm not trippin' and not interested cause he's just a rapper to me not my big homie from the hood.

Date: Jun 27, 2008 9:40 PM

lol yep.. fucc 8 in his weenie ass.. but wus good.."

COMPTONRIDA1

"lol

Well that's between you and Eiht but I'm a fan of Eiht's music and that's all I know is his music and know he's a grown ass man so I tend to think on a logical level so that's whats good, Mako. No disrespect but the shit u got against him sounds like some hood shit that needs not to be brought on myspace between fans when most don't even know the real business yah feel me. For those who did switch God bless'em but I'm not trippin' and not interested cause he's just a rapper to me not my big homie from the hood.

LOL..I SEE I CAN PRESS BUTTONS.. ;D

ThaRealSupreme

"lol

LOL..I SEE I CAN PRESS BUTTONS.. ;D

If that quenches your ego's thirst you can believe it but there's no type of hostility or frustration in my replies. I would expect this type of thing from somebody my age so there's no need for me to proceed with any further response.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 09:46:39 PM by ThaRealSupreme »

COMPTONRIDA1

[/quote]

I'm just speaking to aggrivate Game's groupies on here and to see how far they can speak on it which gave me the oppurtunity to determine what level they were really on.  [/quote]

THATS WHAT I WAS DOIN...

AGGREVATING WHO EVER CAN BE AGGREVATED.. ;D

COMPTONRIDA1

[/quote]

I know his closes people and they don't go around doing clown shit or starting bull shit if that was the case they would've been on Youtube with the Big Fase incident. They been had an oppurtunity to use Game for a little fame. As far as, posting DFM Records everywhere..why not use this oppurtunity also since they some hustlers that's what they do naturally. I see some people on here don't want to come to the truth that Game is a clown. U can still like his music but know Jayceon is putting on an act and ya'll are fallin for that role. The truth keeps coming from the streets since day one and not even on no hating shit but I'll give it to Game for havin ppl ridin his nutts with respect of person when it comes to judgement I guess his money does come in handy.
[/quote]

THAT AINT WHAT NATURAL HUSTLERS DO.. :'(

EVERYBODY SAYS ON HERE WE DISSED EIHT FOR FAME.. WASNT LIKE DAT..EVEN YOU SAID IT IN EIHTS COMMENTS WE TRYIN TO EAT OFF CUZZ PLATE AND WE SOME HATERS... ???

LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY TRYIN TO EAT WIT THIS ONE  :loopaper:...AND THIS AINT LEGITAMATE RAP BEEF  :tosser:.. THIS IS PERSONAL PRIVATE SHIT.. :grumpy:

BUT HEY IM JUS TRYIN TO AGGRAVATE WHO EVER SAY FUCC FACTOR HOUSE ;D

SO YOU DONT NEED TO RESPOND TO ME ;D

No Teflon

Game punched that nigga, He ran to Police and Pressd Charges and He calling Game a bitch?

What the fuck?

COMPTONRIDA1

REAL SUPREME JUMP IN THIS THREAD...... ;D