2 (4.9%)
Bane
7 (17.1%)
Black Mask
4 (9.8%)
Penguin
10 (24.4%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Which Batman Villian you want to see next  (Read 3040 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Which Batman Villian you want to see next
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2008, 04:16:52 AM »
I think it could be really interesting to see how Nolan would tackle the Riddler character.  We have slowly been seeing how bad ass a detective Batman can be, imagine the possibilities with the Riddler?  Add Hush to the mix! Sick!  But anyways, I'm sure Nolan will choose the right villian, the right story, the right everything.  This dude hasn't made a single bad movie!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2008, 04:16:59 AM »
i think cat woman is in the bag, i can see that one as a slam dunk. but like stated above you'd need another villain as well. i think you get Bane to come in and almost kill batman and then catwoman some how sacrifices herself to save batman and kills herself doing so or some shit.

I was thinking that too, as Catwoman makes the most sense, we have them playing with Batman's physical, the last one mental, lastly you need his heart. But you need one more as Catwoman isn't truly a villian. I'd say Bane or Hush seem the most likely, I think Bane if done right is the most logical one, but something inside me really wants it to be Hush. I own the Hush grafic novel, and the way Batman relates to Hush would just make sense in this movie series. Though if Bane is done right, Bane in the comics was way too bad ass not to have.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2008, 04:17:41 AM »
I think it could be really interesting to see how Nolan would tackle the Riddler character.  We have slowly been seeing how bad ass a detective Batman can be, imagine the possibilities with the Riddler?  Add Hush to the mix! Sick!  But anyways, I'm sure Nolan will choose the right villian, the right story, the right everything.  This dude hasn't made a single bad movie!

casting Katie Holmes??

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2008, 04:29:43 AM »

casting Katie Holmes??

You found her to be a problem in Batman Begins?  I wasn't impress or disappointed with the her performance. 

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2008, 07:13:16 PM »
Maybe their won't be a trilogy. The ending of the Dark Knight was obviously a set up for the Joker to return in the 3rd film. Dent may not be dead, so he may return. Heath's death ruins ruins the way Nolan would've wanted the trilogy to end (sad to say).

The problem they have with picking a new villain is it can't just be a a similar character to the Joker, since the first and second movies used such a different formula. It won't be Mr.Freeze, or the Riddler, or any other flashy villain for sure. Better to keep it low key with someone like the Scarecrow or someone else.

Riddler doesn't have to be flashy.. make him sophisticated. Make a detective story with batman showing his skills in that area, and only reveal the Riddler near the end. Inbetween you can have the Catwoman thread, and possibly throw in a realistic Penguin as the new mob boss.

Alternatively... for the people who really think Face is alive - you could have him show up as the Black Mask (making the reveal halfway through the movie).

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2008, 07:36:20 AM »
I think one thing is for sure, Catwoman will be in the last film. If I'm taking odds, I'm giving a 2Face return the best chances, and followed up by Bane. Had Ledger lived, I think part 3 would have been all Batman and Joker... but I think 2Face will be back with Catwoman, and followed by Bane, then Riddler, Penguin, Blackmask and Hush.

Villians I am 100% sure we would see, Killercroc, Man Bat, Clayface, Harley Quinn, Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy, Ventriloquist & Scarface will not be in the movie.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2008, 02:11:10 AM »
i think the only villains left you could do and do in a realistic way is Penguin  (he's not a creature like tim burton had him, he's a snobblish dude, i'm sure a portley british actor could pull him off.....anthony hopkins anyone?) Riddler.......i can see some one comming in and owning that role like Ledger did with joker) .....Catwoman, and Bane.

i doubt you get anyone else. scar crow was the most boring villain outta of all of the villains in any batman movie, and ledger's joker was probably the most entertaining, so to go from those two extremes i think you need a catwoman/riddler movie

like stated earlier you need someone to play with batman's heart.......catwoman could do this,

then i think you introduce Riddler as a lawyer who's trying pickup where Dent left off ......he could be a world class lawyer great at breaking people on the stand with his questions....since batman is a "criminal" in the next movie , he should be obsessed with getting batman and some how going insane or already be secretly insane/hypocritical.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

F-cisco

« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2008, 10:58:05 AM »
 In the third film I would like to see Killer Croc, Talia Al-Ghoul, and The Ventriloquist as villains. Nolan could make them all fit into his "real world" vision.

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2008, 04:40:49 PM »
i got to go with 2face  8)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2008, 09:51:26 PM »
but we have seen 2 face.... I wanna see someone new it dont realy matter but i would like to see Ridler among them.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2008, 12:08:10 PM »
M-Dogg your an asshole for forgetting great villians such as
Mr.Freeze
Poison Ivy
The Mad Hatter
Clayface
The Manbat
(who were all in the original comics)
and even Harley Quinn who was jokers lil bitch that he had mind control over

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2008, 12:40:28 PM »
Mr.Freeze
Poison Ivy
The Mad Hatter
Clayface
The Manbat

Out of those, only The Mad Hatter and Harley Quinn can possibly fit in Nolan's "realistic" setting.  Thats why MDogg only brought up those villains.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2008, 02:18:17 PM »
oh yeah your right my bad
The MAd Hatter would just be wack though
but i would like to see a hot ass Harley Quinn

Kool Beenz

« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2008, 02:21:43 PM »
Mr.Freeze
Poison Ivy
The Mad Hatter
Clayface
The Manbat

Out of those, only The Mad Hatter and Harley Quinn can possibly fit in Nolan's "realistic" setting.  Thats why MDogg only brought up those villains.
but im sure they could make Clayface and The Manbat realistic
the manbat was a zoologist that fucked up with some chemicals and thats what turned him into a ugly bat
im not too sure what the clayface background was though

Lunatic

« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2008, 04:03:27 PM »
It's a damn shame what happened to Heath cause he OWNED that role and would have made it a perfect third and final installment

Why y'all think 2Face ain't dead? seemed so to me. 

For the sake of the thread, I am lost on who should be next, but am most interested to see how the Riddler would turn out.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com