2 (4.9%)
Bane
7 (17.1%)
Black Mask
4 (9.8%)
Penguin
10 (24.4%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Which Batman Villian you want to see next  (Read 3036 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Which Batman Villian you want to see next
« Reply #90 on: October 20, 2009, 05:21:52 PM »
they should bring Johnny Depp in as the Riddler
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 05:29:38 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: October 20, 2009, 05:26:44 PM »
2011 ???

kemizt

G-Funk

« Reply #92 on: October 20, 2009, 06:29:13 PM »
One can dream, but all the above I posted shows promise 2 bad its fake, but honestly It should be dark like that.

yeah those look fanmade. I know the Harley one is fake and that Riddler doesn't look menacing at all lol

but anyway
Riddler would be cool to see, tho he's not that evil compared to the other villains IMO, but they could change that y'know. And I would like to see Harley, she's a dope female villain.

JohnnyL

« Reply #93 on: October 23, 2009, 05:59:21 AM »
  Voted for Penguin, because I had to go with someone on the list.  But judging by "Batman Begins" and the "Dark Knight" and how much they've taken from Frank Miller's "Year One" and Jeph Loeb's "The Long Halloween" and "Dark Victory," I think one of the next logical choices for a villain would be Anthony Zucco.  He would probably be the obvious successor to Carmine Falcone and Salvatore Maroni.  Of course, even if they do follow this, Zucco wouldn't be the main villain.  For that I would go with Riddler or Penguin.  
  From what I understand, they were aiming for 2011 to start shooting this movie, so there's still quite a bit of time to speculate.  I'm definitely looking forward to it, but I don't know how they're going to top "The Dark Knight."
« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 03:53:42 PM by JohnnyL »

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #94 on: October 25, 2009, 09:58:31 AM »
I do hope Chris Nolan is directing the next one too, If so, I'm positive the portrayal of the villain he chooses would be great
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>