Author Topic: Another quiet night at home  (Read 476 times)

J Bananas

Another quiet night at home
« on: July 19, 2008, 10:41:15 PM »
Studying for my ProTools certification test...
Could be out at the club or blowing tron at someone's house, but instead it's just me and the dub...

Serious business

<a href="http://youtube.com/watch/v/gHuAX7R9IvQ&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/watch/v/gHuAX7R9IvQ&amp;autoplay=0</a>

What are you nerds doing?

Sikotic™

Re: Another quiet night at home
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2008, 10:45:10 PM »
Sorry to hear that, dude.

I'm studying for the MCAT while my neighbor is throwing a loud ass party with some decent lookin bitches that I'm not invited too. Not that that's stopping me, but it's a dry party, so fuck that. They're probably playing Yahtzee and singing Cumbaya n shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2008, 10:45:59 PM »
it's a dry party, so fuck that. They're probably playing Yahtzee and singing Cumbaya n shit.

eww

Sparegeez

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2008, 10:48:03 PM »
I sprained my right ankle again. So I'm just elevating it watching bootleg movies on the internet. So I'm with you brother

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2008, 10:49:57 PM »
I sprained my right ankle again. So I'm just elevating it watching bootleg movies on the internet. So I'm with you brother
Gotta stretch them shits like it's middle school PE, my nia.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sparegeez

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2008, 10:51:47 PM »
Gotta stretch them shits like it's middle school PE, my nia.

I know I know. Just too damn stubborn to listen. This is the second time in one month and sixth time it's happened. I don't think it's normal for an 18 year old :-\

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2008, 10:55:16 PM »
Nah, it's normal. I used to have the same problem as you. As soon as I started stretching and wearing hi-tops, my problems were solved.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2008, 10:55:53 PM »
Im bout to watch Batman(1989) n then go to sleep. Couldnt go out tonite cuz I only have 15 cuts n thats for the movies tomoro.

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2008, 11:29:26 PM »
good shit Protools is the way to go...

I'm studying for the MCAT while my neighbor is throwing a loud ass party with some decent lookin bitches that I'm not invited too. Not that that's stopping me, but it's a dry party, so fuck that. They're probably playing Yahtzee and singing Cumbaya n shit.

lol shit they have a party every weekend at ur neighbor i'd be over there fuck that

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2008, 11:57:18 PM »
good shit Protools is the way to go...

lol shit they have a party every weekend at ur neighbor i'd be over there fuck that
I would, but this time the actual owners are throwing it, so it's ok lol. It's not wild or nuthin either so I got no reason to chin check any fools almost get jumped. Plus, the kid living there is going off to Iraq so I'd be a real dick to ruin his last night before hell starts for the guy.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2008, 01:15:11 AM »
I had a great day.  Smoked all day.  Got drunk out by the pool.  Came home and passed out.  I've been boning a 21 year old since last weekend and she is arguably the biggest freak I've ever been with.  She came over tonight and fucking exhausted me so I actually stayed home tonight which I never do on Saturdays.  So now I'm checkin the dub before I pass back out.

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2008, 01:18:50 AM »
I envy your life.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2008, 01:37:00 AM »
I envy your life.

I forgot to mention I also ate a delicious chicken quesadilla for dinner.  Shit was crack.

And don't worry I'm sure I'll be envying your life when you're clockin major figgas here in a few years.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2008, 11:52:17 AM »
haha at this clown trying to master protools.......youre never going to make it white boy

WestCoasta

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2008, 12:33:43 PM »
haha at this clown trying to master protools.......youre never going to make it white boy

:laugh: