Author Topic: prop go out to Germany  (Read 331 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

prop go out to Germany
« on: July 20, 2008, 11:43:04 AM »
my peoples join the air force and been stationed out. he said Germany is straight.......the people are cool. he said ya dont like to smile........but that dont mean you guys are mad.
he stay out in some place called k-town.
eye asked him if people be trippin......... he said not really its more like tensions between americans and germans. then he said ya got people that bang out there. eye said stop jokin he said dead serious bloods and crips........ eye thought that was funny.

Elano

Re: prop go out to Germany
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 11:51:09 AM »
free post

RichSwagger

• 'G'
  • Brazil Street Underboss
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 01:25:17 PM »
my peoples join the air force and been stationed out. he said Germany is straight.......the people are cool. he said ya dont like to smile........but that dont mean you guys are mad.
eye asked him if people be trippin......... he said not really its more like tensions between americans and germans. then he said ya got people that bang out there. eye said stop jokin he said dead serious bloods and crips........ eye thought that was funny.

K-Town = Kauserslautern its pretty tight over there, its up there by Landstuhl the main military hospital in Europe.

I think the best shit about Germany was the beer and the women real talk

Big Fase 100, Rich Swagger & Crooked I

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2008, 01:34:53 PM »
My grandpa (the black one) was in Germany a little after WWII. He loved it out there and wanted to go back one day, but died before he got the chance.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2008, 02:11:49 PM »
free post
O most definitely its always free to post in my threads....

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2008, 02:14:22 PM »

K-Town = Kauserslautern its pretty tight over there, its up there by Landstuhl the main military hospital in Europe.

yea thats what it was called...... yea he said the beer is good out there....... but eye dont fuck with white women........but he is enjoyin himself with them..he said german and russain women he been missing with......whatever suits me.

he was telling me some crazy shit how germany got some tax on the amount of door knobs in a household........and something about rain being collected on your property.

My grandpa (the black one) was in Germany a little after WWII. He loved it out there and wanted to go back one day, but died before he got the chance.
thats peace.

RichSwagger

• 'G'
  • Brazil Street Underboss
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2008, 02:37:51 PM »

yea thats what it was called...... yea he said the beer is good out there....... but eye dont fuck with white women........but he is enjoyin himself with them..he said german and russain women he been missing with......whatever suits me.

he was telling me some crazy shit how germany got some tax on the amount of door knobs in a household........and something about rain being collected on your property.

thats peace.

Germany is bomb as fuck dogg its chilled out there
The beer is crazy shit yo cause the alcohol content is like 4x what it is in the U.S.
Tell yo homey to ask for a Schwarzbier
That shit is pitch black its so damn strong lol
Itll put you on your ass in a heartbeat

Germany has all types of women
Turkish people are to Germany how Mexicans are to the U.S.
Theres a lot of Russian and other European women
My favorite ones were the Greek, Turkish and Arabic descent women that were over there

Germany is full of freaks real talk
Cause of that Wall shit when that shit came down
Everyone got reunited on some one love shit and had a buncha babies
Now you got a buncha young women expressing their freedom
Which includes sexual freedom
Thats why so many of them are bisexual and open for anything

Big Fase 100, Rich Swagger & Crooked I

Australian Bastard

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2008, 12:22:49 AM »
word this all good to hear Overfiend going there next year!!

ill only be there for a week but il try and fit in as much beer and bratwurst (no homo) as possible not to mention spread the Overfiend seed across the globe......
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 01:12:23 AM by The Protocols of Overfiend »

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2008, 01:42:07 AM »
DONT BELEIVE THE HYPE NIGGAZ...on some real shit cuzz,germany is not the place to be...its cool 4 a min.but other than that there aint one nigga here in germany that aint struggling in jail or hustling...the army cats is protected behind that wall so they dont have to go threw the hassals, or other racial  bullshit that the civilian negros go threw...hell!i just meet my homeboy who is from atlanta yesterday in this Munich prison...And as far as the banging shit..up in K_TOWN.its a real sham.cause u have all these fake bangaz running around actually thinking they are really gang banging :grumpy:..aloooot of brothaz left here,and left alooot of black-german children behind cause they could not take the laws towar doutsiders as they call it(or dealing with a crazy ass german women) ......compared to america its smurfvill....but the laws are not so different towards turki,blacks ect.... shit alot of germans are trying to get ghost.white americans love it here,cause alot of there roots are hear..and all these beerfest and what have u.niggaz dont fuck around,cause we know the out come......i got some german girl friends,and they dying to get up out.not hateing on your feelings toward germany,but keep it 100%u sugar covering cuzz.  8)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2008, 01:49:18 AM »
yet the beer is good,the bitches is freaky,and the chronic is great.peace to everybody world wide. 8)

J Bananas

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2008, 01:55:07 AM »
DONT BELEIVE THE HYPE NIGGAZ...on some real shit cuzz,germany is not the place to be...its cool 4 a min.but other than that there aint one nigga here in germany that aint struggling in jail or hustling...the army cats is protected behind that wall so they dont have to go threw the hassals, or other racial  bullshit that the civilian negros go threw...hell!i just meet my homeboy who is from atlanta yesterday in this Munich prison...And as far as the banging shit..up in K_TOWN.its a real sham.cause u have all these fake bangaz running around actually thinking they are really gang banging :grumpy:..aloooot of brothaz left here,and left alooot of black-german children behind cause they could not take the laws towar doutsiders as they call it(or dealing with a crazy ass german women) ......compared to america its smurfvill....but the laws are not so different towards turki,blacks ect.... shit alot of germans are trying to get ghost.white americans love it here,cause alot of there roots are hear..and all these beerfest and what have u.niggaz dont fuck around,cause we know the out come......i got some german girl friends,and they dying to get up out.not hateing on your feelings toward germany,but keep it 100%u sugar covering cuzz.  8)

stop trying to leech off of black AMERICA'S struggle, you know it ain't that bad, get more people to cosing before your story is believeable

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2008, 03:01:57 AM »

stop trying to leech off of black AMERICA'S struggle, you know it ain't that bad, get more people to cosing before your story is believeable
a white boy in denail..please, its not that deep homie...(im just kicking facts.)..there is a good and bad side to every thing cuzz..im just saying dont be misleading people...and i think u missed my whole point,chill out.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2008, 09:53:58 AM »
yea that what he was tellin me.......nigga on the fake bangin shit out there. he said mostly Blacks and puerto ricans...........so eye didnt even realize Blacks had a population like that out there.  good lookin on that info.........shit sounded too good, so they always another side to it........

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2008, 09:54:32 AM »

J Bananas

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2008, 12:22:39 PM »

a white boy in denail..please, its not that deep homie...(im just kicking facts.)..there is a good and bad side to every thing cuzz..im just saying dont be misleading people...and i think u missed my whole point,chill out.

stop talking like kurupt