Author Topic: Liquid Virgin Drops in A Bottle  (Read 197 times)

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Liquid Virgin Drops in A Bottle
« on: July 18, 2008, 10:22:41 PM »
Just when you think you’ve seen or heard it all, a brand new item hits the markets.  The WTF tag is aflame from what we have here.  Men, be warned.  Women, we’re on to your shenanigans.  Now, with no further ado…

Yes, I formally introduce you to Liquid Virgin Tightening Lubricant.  You just can’t make this stuff up.  For the reasonably good deal of $9.99, a woman can lather on some of this stuff to trick any man and temporarily reclaim her virginity by ‘tightening the walls of her vagina’.  This stuff is allegedly so powerful it can make the rugged, crusted leather baseball mit of a Vegas hooker the most taut and tight thing on Earth.

It’s at this point where we should take a serious turn and analyze the safety of this product.  One of the key active ingredients listed is potassium alum.  I’m pretty sure there was a Bugs Bunny cartoon where Elmer Fudd was tricked into eating Alum, and his head shrunk.  If Bugs only knew how that application would be put to use in real life.

Now there is one big, major concern here.  Let’s say your girlfriend/wife decides to sneak a swap of this stuff to bring you a nice surprise.  You’re going to town in an unprotected fashion when suddenly, without warning, you experience massive, painful shrinkage and tightening of the penis.   Yes, you can get reverse gooped and suffer penis tigtening.  This is not based in science, but the result would either be awesome or what you get when you leave a hot dog on the grill for too long.  Either way, that’s too risky, and I just don’t think this product is going to be a good thing for men worldwide.

http://www.bizrate.com/lubricants/products__keyword--virgin+lubricant.html

J Bananas

Re: Liquid Virgin Drops in A Bottle
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 10:25:36 PM »
this type of stuff has been out for a long time in Asia, but never this affordable. shit. now you gotta be good at judging a book by it's cover.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 07:11:40 PM »
this stuffs been out for a awhile, a vietnamese chick when i was in high school used to use that shit, her snatch could crack open walnuts.

Elano

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2008, 02:35:57 AM »
lol

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2008, 03:10:04 AM »
this stuffs been out for a awhile, a vietnamese chick when i was in high school used to use that shit, her snatch could crack open walnuts.
hahahahahaha
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens