Author Topic: I am sick of 2Pac Forums.  (Read 318 times)

The Real Kilo2

I am sick of 2Pac Forums.
« on: July 21, 2008, 10:28:36 PM »
NOTE: Some of you may find this funny and silly, because in some aspects it is. However, I felt the need to get this off my chest otherwise it was going to eat at me, due to I want to help this man's legacy so much but I can't. I know some of you will ridicule me for this, but so be it.

Okay, I know some of you don't care about this, but this has been plaguing me and is part of the reason I barely listen to Mr. Shakur and his works anymore. Another decent 2Pac forum has went down and merged with another horrible site ran by a dyke who I could never show a shred of respect for. Makaveli-Forever would be that forum, and we all know why it went down....erhm Dante Benzzz. I ain't kissing ass on some stupid site that would never accept anyone who disses the owner. IE: 2PacForum. It's shit like that has gotten me away from 2Pac sites like little bitches named Peter Forkenbrock getting all pissy when he gets de-admined for being a fucking douche. 2Pac sites use to be good back in the day and it wasn't all forum based. Forums are kind of what killed 2Pac sites, because then you give the right to express their opinion on how a site should be ran. This is where the term OG comes in, an OG is basically just an asshole who never gets off the internet and has been there quite a while because they are probably living with their parents. I am sad to say that all these so called OG's killed the 2Pac "scene" with all their complaining and not being able to have fucking balls and take insults like a fucking man. Selling SHITTY QUALITY music privately is no way to treat the 2Pac fans considering you faggots never paid ANY money for it because MOST if not ALL of your stuff came from the Death Row mechanic JT, some guy over at Sony, and David Wilkes over at Koch. I ain't even bitching about that though, it's about the fact people bitch over people bitching about that. Accept it and move on you fucking idiots.

Another thing that bothers me is that these sites aren't even made as tributes for our so called hero, but more of ego boosters because these people are so INSECURE with their fat asses and their fat ass wives. That's all 2Pac sites have came down and I AM SICK OF IT. I am sick of all the backstabbing, the immature MSN faggots, the idiots who think they know it all, the chase for originals, and other shit. I am sick of the 2Pac fans who consider EVERY SINGLE fucking original track better than the retail. I am sick of all the bickering and these fucking idiots parading like they are something special. I am sick of these stupid 2Pac fans hating the 2Pac haters who actually might have somewhat of a just reason for hating the man and what he stood for. The Death Row scene has the same motherfucking problem in most aspects which pisses me off about it, but even it ain't this bad. I am sick of the 2Pac dick riders and these gullible fucks taking these people's word for law. I am tired of people treating these so called admins and leaders of the community like they are Gods. Overall, I wish people would take a look at themselves and see what the fuck they've done to the 2Pac community. It's just sickening, and I have kept this in for a while, but this made me pop it out into public domain. So after this, I will probably NEVER visit another 2Pac forum besides my own which I ain't even working on because I have lost all love for these stupid fans and their stupid leaders. Dmented, man if you read this shit I just hope you realize what kind of shit you just did to the dying fan base we call 2Pac E-Groupies Who Can't S.T.F.U.. Anyway like Live Squad said FUCK IT.

I direct this to all the idiots over at 2PacForum and all the idiots who are in any way, shape, or form affiliated with the owners and their dick riders.

Hope you guys enjoyed the rant and my excessive use of I, 2Pac, and other such words. Have a nice day/night.

Blood$

Re: I am sick of 2Pac Forums.
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 10:32:14 PM »
I never was on any 2Pac forums ever... dude has been my favorite rapper for years and I'ma still keep bumpin' him  8)

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2008, 10:33:05 PM »
I never was on any 2Pac forums ever... dude has been my favorite rapper for years and I'ma still keep bumpin' him  8)

They ruin your love for all things 2Pac. Lol.

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2008, 10:35:59 PM »

I can imagine just by reading what you wrote lol

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2008, 10:36:21 PM »
musicfantalk was that shit
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2008, 10:38:40 PM »

Hack, I came after MFT. My boy Josh (Got him and Eric confused) said MFT was great, but everything after that was sub-par. Mr. Makaveli was nice too, but it had a power hungry asswipe for an admin which led to it's downfall. In regards to BloodMoney2008, yeah I love 2Pac, but his e-fans ruined it for me. I honestly don't want anything to do with them anymore. I can see why Afeni or anybody else doesn't want to answer their prayers for a better 2Pac album. With 2Pac fans like these who needs haters.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 10:42:33 PM by Killz »

D-Stress

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2008, 01:51:21 AM »
lol @ OG

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2008, 02:35:38 AM »

kemizt

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2008, 04:37:47 AM »
NOTE: Some of you may find this funny and silly, because in some aspects it is. However, I felt the need to get this off my chest otherwise it was going to eat at me, due to I want to help this man's legacy so much but I can't. I know some of you will ridicule me for this, but so be it.

Okay, I know some of you don't care about this, but this has been plaguing me and is part of the reason I barely listen to Mr. Shakur and his works anymore. Another decent 2Pac forum has went down and merged with another horrible site ran by a dyke who I could never show a shred of respect for. Makaveli-Forever would be that forum, and we all know why it went down....erhm Dante Benzzz. I ain't kissing ass on some stupid site that would never accept anyone who disses the owner. IE: 2PacForum. It's shit like that has gotten me away from 2Pac sites like little bitches named Peter Forkenbrock getting all pissy when he gets de-admined for being a fucking douche. 2Pac sites use to be good back in the day and it wasn't all forum based. Forums are kind of what killed 2Pac sites, because then you give the right to express their opinion on how a site should be ran. This is where the term OG comes in, an OG is basically just an asshole who never gets off the internet and has been there quite a while because they are probably living with their parents. I am sad to say that all these so called OG's killed the 2Pac "scene" with all their complaining and not being able to have fucking balls and take insults like a fucking man. Selling SHITTY QUALITY music privately is no way to treat the 2Pac fans considering you faggots never paid ANY money for it because MOST if not ALL of your stuff came from the Death Row mechanic JT, some guy over at Sony, and David Wilkes over at Koch. I ain't even bitching about that though, it's about the fact people bitch over people bitching about that. Accept it and move on you fucking idiots.

Another thing that bothers me is that these sites aren't even made as tributes for our so called hero, but more of ego boosters because these people are so INSECURE with their fat asses and their fat ass wives. That's all 2Pac sites have came down and I AM SICK OF IT. I am sick of all the backstabbing, the immature MSN faggots, the idiots who think they know it all, the chase for originals, and other shit. I am sick of the 2Pac fans who consider EVERY SINGLE fucking original track better than the retail. I am sick of all the bickering and these fucking idiots parading like they are something special. I am sick of these stupid 2Pac fans hating the 2Pac haters who actually might have somewhat of a just reason for hating the man and what he stood for. The Death Row scene has the same motherfucking problem in most aspects which pisses me off about it, but even it ain't this bad. I am sick of the 2Pac dick riders and these gullible fucks taking these people's word for law. I am tired of people treating these so called admins and leaders of the community like they are Gods. Overall, I wish people would take a look at themselves and see what the fuck they've done to the 2Pac community. It's just sickening, and I have kept this in for a while, but this made me pop it out into public domain. So after this, I will probably NEVER visit another 2Pac forum besides my own which I ain't even working on because I have lost all love for these stupid fans and their stupid leaders. Dmented, man if you read this shit I just hope you realize what kind of shit you just did to the dying fan base we call 2Pac E-Groupies Who Can't S.T.F.U.. Anyway like Live Squad said FUCK IT.

I direct this to all the idiots over at 2PacForum and all the idiots who are in any way, shape, or form affiliated with the owners and their dick riders.

Hope you guys enjoyed the rant and my excessive use of I, 2Pac, and other such words. Have a nice day/night.

amen, brother.
so you're finally going to focus on more positive actions when it comes to death row  8)

RichSwagger

• 'G'
  • Brazil Street Underboss
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2008, 05:10:03 AM »
Ive never been a 2Pac forum fan

Big Fase 100, Rich Swagger & Crooked I

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2008, 06:12:22 AM »
Love Pac, but his stans, not so much.

Ezekiel Whitmore

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2008, 06:33:28 AM »
This is where the term OG comes in, an OG is basically just an asshole who never gets off the internet and has been there quite a while because they are probably living with their parents.[/b]

TRU DAT... These people need to get real jobs & some real friends...

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2008, 01:41:33 AM »

yo whole time i had a picture of Bill O Rielly sayin this shit on TV all angry n shit lol... thats some tru shit tho... but alot if not all forums on rap r like this ESPECIALLY this 1... but wat can you do

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2008, 01:45:29 AM »

Hack, I came after MFT. My boy Josh (Got him and Eric confused) said MFT was great, but everything after that was sub-par. Mr. Makaveli was nice too, but it had a power hungry asswipe for an admin which led to it's downfall. In regards to BloodMoney2008, yeah I love 2Pac, but his e-fans ruined it for me. I honestly don't want anything to do with them anymore. I can see why Afeni or anybody else doesn't want to answer their prayers for a better 2Pac album. With 2Pac fans like these who needs haters.

i've been sayin this shit 4 years... if people stopped bitchin' wen Afeni and them were 1st aware of tha fans dissapointment (i think THEY-THEMSELVES mentioned it around the time of the UTEOT album) then we woulda been had that raw Pac shit.  but why do it if it'll go down unappreciated or forgotten... this is Pac we talkin bout not Jayo Felony

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2008, 01:42:38 PM »
hitemup.com was cool till it got hacked, never returned to it once it became streethop.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson