Author Topic: 2Pac Beefs  (Read 532 times)

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
2Pac Beefs
« on: September 06, 2008, 08:27:54 PM »
Anyone know why Pac dissed LL Cool J, Da Brat and The Fugees???

Jimmy H.

Re: 2Pac Beefs
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 09:19:36 PM »
I believe the Fugees were dissed because of their connection to Haitan Jack and Jimmy Henchman who Pac believed was involved with the Quad shooting. Not sure about L but I think it had something to do with a song called "I Shot Ya". Da Brat was supposedly vocal about her friendship with Big and wasn't feeling Pac dissing him to the point where she wouldn't clear her appearance on a track she did with Pac.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 09:24:31 PM »
LL dissed Kidada
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

T.I. (The Real One)

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2008, 10:31:36 PM »
*waits for Psycho Hustla to arrive*

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2008, 10:36:54 PM »
who cares... 2pacs dead and your mothers a hooker, u got better things 2 worry about. if u on it so bad then wiki it

Crunkadelic

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2008, 10:40:29 PM »
Pac thought " I Shot Ya" was about him but it was really a response to Biggie's Who Shot Ya. LL& Biggie had a little competitive fued going on back then.

I doubt LL would diss Kidada because at the time her father (Quincy Jones) was producing his show In The House. and her brother (QDIII) was producing for him.

D-Stress

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2008, 01:20:44 AM »
Anyone know why Pac dissed LL Cool J, Da Brat and The Fugees???

LL-It Was For This "I/Who Shot Ya" Song
What I Still Don´t Understand, Even They Had Beef, Shock-G Said 2 Times In Interviews That Shock And Pac Visited LL`s Concert.
Da Brat-She Was Runnin Her Mouth About The Whole So Called "East Coast/West Coast" Thing That "Pac Started".
Fugees-Haitian Jack, Jimmy Henchman Homes Of Wyclef, Plus They Were Talking About That East-West Thing Needs To Stop.
The Funny Thing Is: The Shout-Out Pac In "The Score" Booklet.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2008, 07:26:01 AM »
LL dissed kidada

"diss kidada and i'll kidnap your daugther kill your wife hit the funeral to tell you who gave the order"
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Kilo2

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2008, 08:08:48 AM »
LL dissed kidada

"diss kidada and i'll kidnap your daugther kill your wife hit the funeral to tell you who gave the order"

I still don't get that line. It sounds so much different from that. Seems like the Kidada bit was pulled out of someone's ass. I had to re-listen three times to Made N*ggaz just to hear it.

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2008, 05:56:23 PM »
Thanks for the info!

acgrundy

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2008, 10:58:02 PM »
who is kidada?

D-Stress

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2008, 11:19:42 PM »
^^ Kidada Jones, Daughter Of Quincy Jones, Pac´s Ex-Girlfriend He Was About To Marry Her.