Author Topic: The OFFICIAL "Why do YOU hate/like Lil Wayne?" thread  (Read 1198 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: The OFFICIAL "Why do YOU hate/like Lil Wayne?" thread
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2008, 07:40:43 AM »
LOL ya'll gotta be tha most immature bias ratsoup eatin muthafuckaz i've eva come across.  ya'll prolly got like 50 songs Wayne is on in your lil' iPods/iPhones.  be serious.. tha day Lil' Wayne is wack is tha day Suge Knight turn Crip

Ezekiel Whitmore

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2008, 08:31:40 AM »
I hate Lil Wayne because of his music. Simply as that.

I don't need to talk about how he dress, how he talk, how he act. Since he is not capable to drop a consistent CD and brags about being the best rapper alive when people of his generation like Game, Kanye, Jeezy or Lupe drop classics, he is simply wack to me.

Fuck him.

To me the guy is just garbage, I have never liked any of his songs. And never will.

Hood Critic

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2008, 08:51:54 AM »

Personnaly I don't give a damn about a guy who's got good tracks here, and there. If you are not capable to drop a good album with no fillers from track 1 to track XX you're not a good rapper.

Point blank. If you don't know how to make a god damn album, how to structure the tracklist, you are just bad.

I don't judge about songs, but about albums, and it looks like Lil Wayne don't know about making goods ones.

none of this makes any sense.

1. i want you to name 3 albums where there was NO filler.

2. the Carter III is one of the best structured albums to drop in '08 (and this is coming from someone who preferred Get It How You Live, It's All On U Vol. 1 & 2 era Wayne)

3. Wayne has 2 good albums, 3 average albums and 1 bad album (500 Degreez).

just say you don't like the cat, but none of your excuses are valid.

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2008, 09:00:34 AM »
Ok, Wayne is a nice rapper - but whats up with the nigga trying to sing? I really need to know y'all opinion. I think he feeling himself waaaaaaaay too much!!!!!

Lazar

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2008, 09:15:20 AM »
Lil Wayne is just about swag and image, he got no lyrics, 80 % of his beats are just mid-quality beats. Maybe he can do a good album, but he need someone to executive produce that, it's obvious that he don't have the shoulders to do that himself.

:loco:

Ok, Wayne is a nice rapper - but whats up with the nigga trying to sing? I really need to know y'all opinion. I think he feeling himself waaaaaaaay too much!!!!!

Well, many rappers think they have to sing nowadays. It's not worth getting upset about, this trend will be over soon. But yeah, "Lollipop" is whack ;)

Raphael

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2008, 09:22:09 AM »
tha carter I and II were dope other than that hes wack.

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2008, 10:33:35 AM »
the reason why ppl say lil wayne songs are sick is the same reason why the south is on top. catchy , hot beats...yet not talent in vocals /lyrics what so ever .

he sounds like he gettin fucked when he raps ....fake blood............best moaner alive?.........way to over rated
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2008, 10:51:39 AM »
I used to love him in his C2 days... he had mad flow, crazy delivery, and hot lyrics. Not top 10 quality, but he was a GOOD emcee.

Nowadays, his shit is disgusting. And I mean that in the bad way.. he sounds retarded when he raps, like he doesn't care at all about the final product. No effort in his spit, no effort in his lyrics...

ekmek

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2008, 10:57:11 AM »
-
lyrics are trash
dumb person

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2008, 11:03:58 AM »
I hate Lil Wayne because of his music. Simply as that.

I don't need to talk about how he dress, how he talk, how he act. Since he is not capable to drop a consistent CD and brags about being the best rapper alive when people of his generation like Game, Kanye, Jeezy or Lupe drop classics, he is simply wack to me.

Fuck him.

To me the guy is just garbage, I have never liked any of his songs. And never will.

wcsoldier

« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2008, 11:12:11 AM »
His voice is just the most horrible one I've ever heard ...

D-e-f-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2008, 03:58:33 PM »
i hate his voice for starters ...
how he performs with that voice ..
his lyrics are extremely overrated
he's annoying

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2008, 04:20:09 PM »
I don't hate Lil'Wayne but I'm not feelin' him that much. I liked Fireman and Hustla music but besides that I'm cool and the picture of him and Baby kissin' passionately added to the fake bloodin' stayin off that lean which is makin him goofy was more reasons for me not to feel'em. They give him the title "Best Rapper Alive"???? There are so many rappers' names runnin' through my mind that would shit on Wayne right now so I'm like you gotta be shittin me. Is this based off of records sells? Well label him best seller 'cause he sure isn't the best rapper alive.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2008, 04:25:49 PM »
he is trash and is no where near the best rapper alive.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2008, 04:34:38 PM »
lil wayne is an entertainer not a rapper.........his life is based on concerts, music and all media shit, later on it was added the blood gangbangin story. he has not a character he was made to an.