Author Topic: DUBCNN: Exclusive Interview With Erotic D (Part 3) + Audio (Dre/DOC/Detox)  (Read 1953 times)

Chad Vader

Erotic MySpace tracks part 4 6 new tracks + a review of them  ;)
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=144128.msg1926909#msg1926909

Not sure if ya´ll have noticed but Erotic used the same beat on; (different melody and hook though)
Erotic D; The Place To Get Down
as he did on these two;
6-2 and Dr.Dre; Guerilla Pimpin´ prod.by Erotic D,written by Erotic D and The D.O.C
(which again uses the same lyrics  :P)
MC Breed & The D.O.C; Guerilla Pimpin´ prod.by Erotic D,written by Erotic D,The D.O.C & MC Breed

Sounds like Erotic and co is pissed at D.O.C.
Some serious stabs at him on;
Payback; (Go back to smoking crack....  :P  you handicapped rapper   :P it's karma you punk  :P)

yeah some shots were below the belt  :P
I like the track by the way, i still need to listen to the others some more though  ;)
did you notice that they used 2 of Doc's lines from Mind Blowin on the hook?

Nah,can´t say I did  :P

The D.O.C; Mind Blowin´

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/yYvPjwcW-QQ&amp;hl=en" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/yYvPjwcW-QQ&amp;hl=en</a>

the first 2 lines of the 2nd verse from Mind Blowin' were used for the hook of Payback, listen again  ;)

ahhhh,can´t believe I didn´t catch that. That´s a classic line.  :P
I´m still a little shocked that it had come to this.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 02:54:38 PM by Chad Vader »

Lindon

• 'G'
Noncentz,i also want to compliment you for the way you helped Erotic stay on the right track, great job, cause he seemed so emotional at times  ;)

gotta agree with Dre-Day, amazing job noncentz, great interview.

It's so difficult to disentangle some of the bulsh*t artists talk in interviews. whatever the truth of this situation seems a bit sad cos doc and erotic make a great combination. what's even more sad is the way grown men seem to be fighting for dre's attention like lost kids! probably that's an easy comment to make from the outside though and when there is so much money floating around...

alot of interesting info and it is just good to hear new musiic from these dfw cats. i am amped for all these projects erotic spoke on. i really hope there is a bit of quality control on the final cuts though because some of the music he has hit us with so far is very mixed; some really tight tracks and some very average ones...

props again noncentz. anticipating that 6'2 interview!  8)

by the way off topic, did you ever hook-up that interview with mel-man? 

Chad

have not hooked up that mel-man piece as of yet....mel's been a hard cat to get a hold of....but the effort is strong!
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

Lindon

• 'G'
have not hooked up that mel-man piece as of yet....mel's been a hard cat to get a hold of....but the effort is strong!

props and thanks man, no doubt, i know you'll track the dude down. would be incredible if you could twin it with a follow up interview with hittman after that feature Jay did in July 06. I think hitt said him and mel were starting a group called the Man Act but i guess they just both went back to aftermath and haven't been heard of since!!...

And don't think it stops here....I got sooooo much more coming along the way from Erotic D & E World Entertainment....stay tuned!!

anticipating this sh*t like a muthaf*ka!  8)

Mr. 214

• Lil Geezy
What up fellaz??? Itz Mr. Mr. I just want to say that i disagree with the notion that "grown men are fighting over Dre's attention". You may need to compare what they do to any other job that involves selling yourself or any other product. Going fishing may be a better example. When you go fishing, you have to cast your line wherever the fish are. For this group of guys, Dre, at the moment, may be their big fish. I know Erotic. Therefore i know that his problem with D.O.C. has nothing at all to do with Dre. The situation with him needing Dre's current contacts was the straw that broke the camel's back. Think about it. These two guys were doing this together as teenagers. Then Erotic had D.O.C.'s back on Helter Skelter when no one else did. He could have ruined his carreer if his peers didn't like his choice of projects. He could have chosen Dre's side then. But he stuck with DOC. Gave DOC, in some ways, a better album than his first. Then 10 years later, this guy acts as though the project doesn't count. DOC is an icon! If he discredits Erotic's work, there's no telling how Erotic's carreer could suffer! Knowing E, I doubt he would let that happen. But in principle, it's a possibility. So in DOC's selfish way of doing things he's turning his back on the only person that would take a risk on producing him with that "voice". DOC gets NO love here in DFW!! He has shitted on the whole rap world here. Not pissed fellaz! JUST INFORMED!

hl_dalikeable

• Lil Geezy
What up fellaz??? Itz Mr. Mr. I just want to say that i disagree with the notion that "grown men are fighting over Dre's attention". You may need to compare what they do to any other job that involves selling yourself or any other product. Going fishing may be a better example. When you go fishing, you have to cast your line wherever the fish are. For this group of guys, Dre, at the moment, may be their big fish. I know Erotic. Therefore i know that his problem with D.O.C. has nothing at all to do with Dre. The situation with him needing Dre's current contacts was the straw that broke the camel's back. Think about it. These two guys were doing this together as teenagers. Then Erotic had D.O.C.'s back on Helter Skelter when no one else did. He could have ruined his carreer if his peers didn't like his choice of projects. He could have chosen Dre's side then. But he stuck with DOC. Gave DOC, in some ways, a better album than his first. Then 10 years later, this guy acts as though the project doesn't count. DOC is an icon! If he discredits Erotic's work, there's no telling how Erotic's carreer could suffer! Knowing E, I doubt he would let that happen. But in principle, it's a possibility. So in DOC's selfish way of doing things he's turning his back on the only person that would take a risk on producing him with that "voice". DOC gets NO love here in DFW!! He has shitted on the whole rap world here. Not pissed fellaz! JUST INFORMED!

Just to touch on what Mr. 214 had to say! If you katz had any idea how much love DFW has and still try to show for D.O.C Yall would have a whole different outlook on this situation. I feel that D.O.C was one of the coldest Katz to grip a mic. After his mishap things changed for him. D.O.C have told me time and time again that "God Almighty run this shit and everything happens for a reason" listen to the 2 prayers on the DEUCE Album. Now some of you Katz know how this music shit goes. You get that call and you have that sure deal on the table and your phone ringing 5 to 10 times a day and then not only do your phone stop ringing muthaf****s stop taking your call. D.O.C is one of those katz that counts his chickens before that hatch. N***as have got in a huddle and said fuck D.O.C because of selfish shit like this.

Dubcnn: After 2001, you hit us up with “Deuce”. Did you accomplish what you wanted to accomplish with that release? Do you feel good about that record?
You know what? I really felt good at the time, but “Deuce” was the result of an argument between me and Dre. That record was actually supposed to be an album on a guy called Six-Two, who was in my camp. But as we started building the album, it was coming through Aftermath, me and Dre got into an argument. So I just took my shit and left.

You see all the hard work that these young Katz and Erotic put in the DEUCE Album to try to get to that next level especially Six2, a Kat that Dre made it clear that he wanted to fuck with. Back then Dre even said it in a interview on BET when they asked who would be his next hot artist and he said a young kat out of TX called Six2. So for D.O.C to say he took HIS SHIT and left was fucked up!! and I know for a fact that D.O.C has killed more than this deal for Six2.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 07:26:25 PM by hl_dalikeable »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

Just to touch on what Mr. 214 had to say! If you katz had any idea how much love DFW has and still try to show for D.O.C Yall would have a whole different outlook on this situation. I feel that D.O.C was one of the coldest Katz to grip a mic. After his mishap things changed for him. D.O.C have told me time and time again that "God Almighty run this shit and everything happens for a reason" listen to the 2 prayers on the DEUCE Album. Now some of you Katz know how this music shit goes. You get that call and you have that sure deal on the table and your phone ringing 5 to 10 times a day and then not only do your phone stop ringing muthaf****s stop taking your call. D.O.C is one of those katz that counts his chickens before that hatch. N***as have got in a huddle and said fuck D.O.C because of selfish shit like this.

Dubcnn: After 2001, you hit us up with “Deuce”. Did you accomplish what you wanted to accomplish with that release? Do you feel good about that record?
You know what? I really felt good at the time, but “Deuce” was the result of an argument between me and Dre. That record was actually supposed to be an album on a guy called Six-Two, who was in my camp. But as we started building the album, it was coming through Aftermath, me and Dre got into an argument. So I just took my shit and left.

You see all the hard work that these young Katz and Erotic put in the DEUCE Album to try to get to that next level especially Six2, a Kat that Dre made it clear that he wanted to fuck with. Back then Dre even said it in a interview on BET when they asked who would be his next hot artist and he said a young kat out of TX called Six2. So for D.O.C to say he took HIS SHIT and left was fucked up!! and I know for a fact that D.O.C has killed more than this deal for Six2.

welcome back  ;)

yeah i agree with you 2 that it was a bitch move by the D.O.C.
it seems like the car accident had a lasting impact on him ( mentally).

it's quite sad, that he's still adapting the role of the victim after almost 20 years  :P

Chad Vader

Again,I appreciate that you're taking your time to express your insight and views on this,as well Mr.214 (welcome  ;)).
I don't think you need to be a genius to see that this was a shiesty move.  ;) :P :laugh:
I suspected this was part of the conflict,and this is not the first time he has done a shiesty move.  :-\ :P
(Letting Suge get in his ear,so they could "steal" Dre from Eazy/Ruthless  >:()

you can always blame

the car accident (which had a lasting impact on him mentally).

that again led to a "issue problem",that maybe got a little out of hand (?) :-\

I don't think any of us question that part of the interview  ;),sure D.O.C probably got his version of what happent.
I can off course only speak for myself,and I chose to believe something in middle might be close to the truth.  ;)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 03:41:47 AM by Chad Vader »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
in case you have a myspace page; if you like, you could send a message to Erotic
http://www.myspace.com/eworldentertainmentinc 

he actually reads and responds to messages  :)
i know he really appreciates feedback  ;)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Re: DUBCNN: Exclusive Interview With Erotic D (Part 3) + Audio
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2008, 07:29:24 AM »
"Playa Nite Out" is Nice!
No diss, but that Other Rapper sounds a little like Eminem..but regardless it's a Nice Track!!

Maybe it's coincidence that he's white?  :P
Steve Victory; Struck By Lightning

http://www.amazon.com/Struck-By-Lightning-Explicit/dp/B001C3RPDY/ref=dmusic_cd_album?ie=UTF8&qid=1216997368&sr=1-1

Erotic produced three tracks on his album (including "Playa Nite Out"),
those other is;
-Nonchalant (Feat: Marcos Hernandez)
-What If (Feat: Marcos Hernandez)
you can listen to them here;
http://www.amazon.com/Struck-By-Lightning-Explicit/dp/B001C3RPDY/ref=dmusic_cd_album?ie=UTF8&qid=1216997368&sr=1-1
it´s not my style,so no comment from me  :-X :P

lol..I kinda figured that he is White, don't know..but i just knew yet1
He is pretty decent, and he was pretty dope on that Track!
Erotic D cooked up a nice beat!
I just checked out his album on the amazon link you provided,  those three E D Produced Tracks are Nice!!
the rest of the album has a southern Vibe, pretty Good, but Not my style though!

« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 07:36:29 AM by Mackin4Life-Lone Wolf Of Dubcc »
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
^^he says it quite a few times on the other tracks listed on Amamzon1
At Times he sounds like PitBull..lol..

But will see where he goes from here!
can't stop listening to Players Nite Out!!
Kinda Reminds me of Busta's Truck Volume beat..hahah
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
thanks for all your feedback guys!!

awesome work from Chad on this one for sure!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
i just listened to I'll kill ya again after not listening to it for some time and i think it's fire  8)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Re: DUBCNN: Exclusive Interview With Erotic D (Part 3) + Audio (Dre/DOC/Detox)
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2008, 10:50:15 AM »
Incredible interview. Alot of history discussed here. Kind of fucked up to here about DOC and his dealings with Six 2 and others. But I always digged D's work on the boards. Man him going to jail though is fucked up.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: DUBCNN: Exclusive Interview With Erotic D (Part 3) + Audio (Dre/DOC/Detox)
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2008, 11:21:05 AM »
Incredible interview. Alot of history discussed here. Kind of fucked up to here about DOC and his dealings with Six 2 and others. But I always digged D's work on the boards. Man him going to jail though is fucked up.

yes it is  :-\

speaking of DOC; remember the outro of Helter Skelter?
he revealed that he and Erotic D were planning to work on another project called beyond 2000.

the project was planned to drop through the same label as the Helter Skelter release.
unfortunately it didn't go down; you know what happened between DOC and Erotic  :P ;)

anyway, Erotic took the concept and finished it by himself later.

shortly before he got locked up, he said he was planning to release it, as he thinks that the concept is still fresh.

but since he got locked up, i doubt we'll hear anything about this project anytime soon  :-\