Author Topic: The Game ft Lil Wayne - My Life [NO DJ][CDQ][Dirty] (3 verse version)  (Read 3142 times)

SO PRUP

Re: The Game ft Lil Wayne - My Life [Next LAX Single][DJ]
« Reply #75 on: July 24, 2008, 09:23:58 AM »
dope track, but dam Game can't pick a single for shit

yea game has never picked good singles
He picks what he likes, what's wrong with that?

thats okay if your not a mainstream label

so what you want him to get a hook from flo rida and rap about a load of shit? he's putting out decent music for singles instead of shitty "made for the club & radio, but isnt going to get played in the club & radio" songs that have no meaning and get boring within a day.. your only taken as seriously as the music you put out and this song is serious,

believe me I agree with you, I get on my artist tuff when they make that funny music, I'm not with that sell out shit.  But when your on a label like interscope you have to sell copies and in order to do that you gotta put out some singles that are going to get play on the radio. 

Lunatic

« Reply #76 on: July 24, 2008, 09:34:35 AM »
Just heard this for the first time. WHOA AND WOW at how DOPE THIS IS :o  The beat is dope as FUCK! nice, dark and perfect for some introspective lyrics and (for the most part) that's EXACTLY what Game does! Lil Wayne actually does a SICK ASS HOOK and the autotone fits PERFECTLY!

this should be a HIT!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: July 24, 2008, 09:50:25 AM »
Em is one of the best lyricists/battle rappers ever, and Game is a pedestrian gangsta rapper

lol for a minute i thought you were being serious there

You might like Game's music more, but come on, people actually put Eminem in Top 10 MC lists, he's crazy with it when he's on his A game, he's a known battle rhymer, freestyler, people put him in the same sentence as Rakim, KRS, Kool Mo Dee, Big Daddy Kane, etc because of his skills

No one who knows anything about MCing would put Game in the Top 30 even, but he's not even that kind of artist, his thing is making dope songs, which he does

I'm just saying though, why would he try to step to Eminem with a diss - he knows he can't out rhyme the guy on that platform

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: July 24, 2008, 09:56:58 AM »
fiyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyya

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2008, 10:08:35 AM »
Em is one of the best lyricists/battle rappers ever, and Game is a pedestrian gangsta rapper

You might like Game's music more, but come on, people actually put Eminem in Top 10 MC lists, he's crazy with it when he's on his A game, he's a known battle rhymer, freestyler, people put him in the same sentence as Rakim, KRS, Kool Mo Dee, Big Daddy Kane, etc because of his skills

No one who knows anything about MCing would put Game in the Top 30 even, but he's not even that kind of artist, his thing is making dope songs, which he does

I'm just saying though, why would he try to step to Eminem with a diss - he knows he can't out rhyme the guy on that platform

lmao the only people put him in the top 10 lists are the silly white wiggas who have never even heard of big pun - he was a good rapper 10 years ago, but thats it he was a good freestyler 10-20 years ago, what is he now??? a cross dressing white boy who wears make up and raps about being sick, shitting on womens chests, pissing and uses the same old retired flow in every song . . and eminem wouldnst stand a chance with game in there current mindrframes, eminem isnt who he was he doesnt have the energy of the game he doesnt have the charisma and he doesnt have the amount of pure lack of respect, what can eminem do? all of his fans are g-unit fans anyway so they dont make up games fanbase, all he can say is what everybody else has said and add some werid shit in there and then maybe put on a wig and dress and shoot a video, whilst if game wanted too which i know he doesnt because of his friendship with proof, dre, porter, etc... he could expose him for the fake little wannabe nigga he is,

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2008, 10:18:49 AM »

lmao the only people put him in the top 10 lists are the silly white wiggas who have never even heard of big pun - he was a good rapper 10 years ago, but thats it he was a good freestyler 10-20 years ago, what is he now??? a cross dressing white boy who wears make up and raps about being sick, shitting on womens chests, pissing and uses the same old retired flow in every song . . and eminem wouldnst stand a chance with game in there current mindrframes, eminem isnt who he was he doesnt have the energy of the game he doesnt have the charisma and he doesnt have the amount of pure lack of respect, what can eminem do? all of his fans are g-unit fans anyway so they dont make up games fanbase, all he can say is what everybody else has said and add some werid shit in there and then maybe put on a wig and dress and shoot a video, whilst if game wanted too which i know he doesnt because of his friendship with proof, dre, porter, etc... he could expose him for the fake little wannabe nigga he is,

well game shouldnt try to give him any energy...cuz back in the day, game woulda go SHITTED on, when em was in his prime. maybe a average name drop wouldnt do anything much...but throw proofs name too...i wanna see what eminem does.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #81 on: July 24, 2008, 10:56:12 AM »

well game shouldnt try to give him any energy...cuz back in the day, game woulda go SHITTED on, when em was in his prime. maybe a average name drop wouldnt do anything much...but throw proofs name too...i wanna see what eminem does.

proof and game were mad cool, and was eben shouting out game in the booth when he was beefin with g unit

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #82 on: July 24, 2008, 10:58:28 AM »
  First of all, dope track.  I didn't think it was good enough when I first heard it to be a single but with a good video (ala Eminem's Stan) the song should hit.
  The one thing that got me vexed on here is how some of yall are saying, why is he name dropping when it's supposed to be about Game's life.  If you listen to it instead of skim through it, you would hear the song is asking God why has he spared his life and took so many others.  If you want to hear about Game's life, check the other My Life with Nu Jerzey Devil on the mixtape.  I hope I cleared that up.  And to throw my two cents into the fray, I don't think he was dissing Em but people are going to hear what they want to hear.

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: July 24, 2008, 12:06:57 PM »

No one mentions Em up there anymore, and Game is in my top 5 Westcoast list, no shit
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #84 on: July 24, 2008, 12:46:39 PM »

lol you might be the biggest Game stan in this section

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: July 24, 2008, 12:49:43 PM »

Nah man, if you know your shit you know that Em is one of the few MCs who can even do a Big Pun style flow, which Big Pun got from Kool G Rap - there's very few MCs who have that skill - Game is nice with the beat selection and has a bit of charisma, but he is never gonna see a real MC in a battle

I agree Eminem isn't what he used to be, but even Eminem now can easily rip up Game, because Game never had those kind of lyrical skills

And I'm not even talking about that bullshit, like "oh Game is 'real' and Em is a 'wanna-be'" - that's some little kid stuff... I'm talking straight up MCing - lyrical skills, flow styles, metaphors, punch-lines - the stuff Em has that Game doesn't

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #86 on: July 24, 2008, 03:39:13 PM »
Whoa, this is dope.  I can see this being the last song on the album.  Not sure how this will fare as a single though but I will have to listen to it a few more times.  Wayne did good on the hook.

real talk always.... 8)

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

Matt.

Re: The Game ft Lil Wayne - My Life [NO DJ][CDQ]
« Reply #87 on: July 24, 2008, 04:08:05 PM »
updated, it's the 3 verse version with the jesse jackson lines, and not the eminem ones..

im getting confused with all these
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 04:21:06 PM by Matt. »

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Game ft Lil Wayne - My Life [NO DJ][CDQ][Dirty] (3 verse version)
« Reply #88 on: July 24, 2008, 04:42:21 PM »
Damn we need the 3 verse, NO DJ/DIRTY/CDQ of the version WITH the Eminem/Proof references now lol.

WestCoasta

Re: The Game ft Lil Wayne - My Life [NO DJ][CDQ][Dirty] (3 verse version)
« Reply #89 on: July 24, 2008, 04:44:04 PM »
when does LAX drop?