Author Topic: Everyone who hates on SPIDER LOC....  (Read 1115 times)

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
Re: Everyone who hates on SPIDER LOC....
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2008, 12:19:40 PM »
lame ^^ ::)...try harder... ;)

lmao they actually think people dont know wtf they tryna do LMAO its funny tho

cuz they think he finna blow cuz of some threads on dubcc ha ha ha ha
The only muthafucca blowin up on the dub is yo bitch ass clown  ! Lmao @ you tryna clown the Loc when you can't even keep your name in tact after they busted your bitch ass out all over this muthafucca Messi. You want somebody to sit here and pacify yo lame ass by keepin up the mess because you really are a pussy.. So get off the Loc nuts trick !!! Nobody gives a fucc who you listen to in the rap game because pussy's opinions don't matter. Just like you never mattered to your sorry ass momma when she made you hoe !!!
DAMN!!!

DA 1 U LOVE 2 HATE #2

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2008, 12:24:17 PM »
LMAO. Yeah Spider Loc is a really dope rapper, we're just hating on him for the fun of it.  ::)

You just doing your job clown. You and all yo bitch ass internet homies are the true definition of a hater

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2008, 12:50:45 PM »
who really thinks anybody will blow up off of a thred on dubcc? ho boy
www.SPIinDAstreets.com

obviously you other wise you fools wouldnt post here..you trying to get his name out but no one wants to fuck wit him

TheRealSupreme/Juicygirl posted hella threads about Spider on AHH and niggas laughed at her...and same thang here

You have a crush on Juicy Girl aaahhhhh u miss her don't you?lol Go to www.Spiindastreets.com and she's a featured member.

I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2008, 12:53:06 PM »

The only muthafucca blowin up on the dub is yo bitch ass clown  ! Lmao @ you tryna clown the Loc when you can't even keep your name in tact after they busted your bitch ass out all over this muthafucca Messi. You want somebody to sit here and pacify yo lame ass by keepin up the mess because you really are a pussy.. So get off the Loc nuts trick !!! Nobody gives a fucc who you listen to in the rap game because pussy's opinions don't matter. Just like you never mattered to your sorry ass momma when she made you hoe !!!

U gon have this weenie ass sucka tryin to hang himself, stall'em out lol

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2008, 02:19:56 PM »
who really thinks anybody will blow up off of a thred on dubcc? ho boy
www.SPIinDAstreets.com

obviously you other wise you fools wouldnt post here..you trying to get his name out but no one wants to fuck wit him

TheRealSupreme/Juicygirl posted hella threads about Spider on AHH and niggas laughed at her...and same thang here

You have a crush on Juicy Girl aaahhhhh u miss her don't you?lol Go to www.Spiindastreets.com and she's a featured member.

im pretty sure you r dat bitch , hiddin behind new nick

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2008, 02:35:08 PM »

I tried to tell him his gay ass opinions don't matter to real people. Maybe he will listen to you my nigga.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2008, 04:09:59 PM »
^^That's a retarded and myopic View Point!
"people hate Spider Loc, cuz they are Game Stans"..How stupid is that???

Mack, look at everybody who's constantly replying to the threads with that hatin shit and tell me they're not Game groupies. It's the same people and that's what he meant by it.
You know what Supreme, arguably so!

But that's just one aspect, surely we can agree on that??
Yes they will be people that hate on Spi cuz they are Game's Stans, I'm not denying that!
However you have to consider he other factors s well..some may not dig his music, cuz it  does not appeal to them, Some may dislike his music solely based on his skills, or may dislike his music for what ever reason outside of the fact that they are Game fans!!

I can see that most of the replies on here are attacking SPi as a rapper and nothing to do with Game!!

Not dis to the other Spi Fans here, but you seem like the only one who is objective somewhat..Hopefully you'll see where I'm coming from!!
I'm both a SPi and Game fan. I enjoy Game's music more, is that considered as coat-tailing Game to spite Spi???
I think not!
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 05:14:51 PM by Mackin4Life-Lone Wolf Of Dubcc »
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2008, 05:07:13 PM »

Mack, look at everybody who's constantly replying to the threads with that hatin shit and tell me they're not Game groupies. It's the same people and that's what he meant by it.

Yes they will be people that hate on Spi cuz they are Game's Stans, I'm not denying that!
However you have to consider he other factors s well..some may not dig his music, cuz it  does not appeal to them, Some may dislike his music solely based on his skills, or may dislike his music for what ever reason outside of the fact that they are Game fans!!

I can see that most of the replies on here are attacking SPi as a rapper and nothing to do with Game!!

Ni dis to the other Spi Fans here, but you seem like the only one who is objective somewhat..Hopefully you'll see where I'm coming from!!
I'm both a SPi and Game fan. I enjoy Game's music more, is that considered as coat-tailing Game to spite Spi???
I think not!

Naw, mayne you're not understanding where we're coming from. Nobody's talking about the listener who doesn't prefer Spider Loc's music because it's not their cup of tea. We're talking about the same exact hand full of people who makes an effort to reply to every Spider Loc thread and hate when we already know they don't like his music. When someone post a new thread with freewill they chose to listen to Loc's music, read/listen to his interviews, watch his videos and reply more than once just to hate which is something a Game groupie or just a hater in general would do. For a minute, the Spider Loc threads slowed down and a fool actually made a thread about Loc talking about how much he can't stand him as if he just woke up with Spi on his mind. Their actions make sense to you?

h2k4

« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2008, 05:14:16 PM »

Ni dis to the other Spi Fans here, but you seem like the only one who is objective somewhat..Hopefully you'll see where I'm coming from!!
I think not!

Naw, mayne you're not understanding where we're coming from. Nobody's talking about the listener who doesn't prefer Spider Loc's music because it's not their cup of tea. We're talking about the same exact hand full of people who makes an effort to reply to every Spider Loc thread and hate when we already know they don't like his music. When someone post a new thread with freewill they chose to listen to Loc's music, read/listen to his interviews, watch his videos and reply more than once just to hate which is something a Game groupie or just a hater in general would do. For a minute, the Spider Loc threads slowed down and a fool actually made a thread about Loc talking about how much he can't stand him as if he just woke up with Spi on his mind. Their actions make sense to you?

If I may jump in here, you both make valid points but it goes go both ways.  You have posters like that Trav Treezy fellow who will automatically put you in the category of hating when you say something about Spider Loc that he does not like.  That dude is a hater himself by using such words as "Gayme" and "Wacc Wall".  He's doing the same thing he complains about other people doing.  You see he couldn't respond in an objective manner in the other thread.  I'm open to listening to any and all music, including Spider.  If it's good, I will say it.  If it's not, I will say it also.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2008, 05:16:34 PM »

I think not!

Agreed!!
There are some post up in here that are baseless and just pure Hate!!

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2008, 05:21:14 PM »

I think not!

If I may jump in here, you both make valid points but it goes go both ways.  You have posters like that Trav Treezy fellow who will automatically put you in the category of hating when you say something about Spider Loc that he does not like.  That dude is a hater himself by using such words as "Gayme" and "Wacc Wall".  He's doing the same thing he complains about other people doing.  You see he couldn't respond in an objective manner in the other thread.  I'm open to listening to any and all music, including Spider.  If it's good, I will say it.  If it's not, I will say it also.

lol.it's cool drop your Opinion H2K4!

Like I said Supreme you seem to think outside the Box with some of your comments!
Tray Treezy just as H2K4 has pointed out does quite the opposite!

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2008, 05:25:07 PM »

I think not!

Do you see Treezy going to Game threads talkin shit?Honestly, I don't fucks with Game threads so I wouldn't know. In fact, Treezy will answer for himself but I'm making the point of haters coming into Da 1 they love 2 Hate threads religiously so that's why it's labeled as hating in my eyes but I feel what you're saying about callin a person a hater just because he/she doesn't like the music.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2008, 05:32:09 PM »
^well his actions of late have been quite telling of a hater, if not obvious, but certainly some haterisim
But no doubt that these SPi Threads do seem to attract a lot of heat some are funny, while others are just plain stupid!

h2k4

« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2008, 05:47:17 PM »
Do you see Treezy going to Game threads talkin shit?Honestly, I don't fucks with Game threads so I wouldn't know. In fact, Treezy will answer for himself but I'm making the point of haters coming into Da 1 they love 2 Hate threads religiously so that's why it's labeled as hating in my eyes but I feel what you're saying about callin a person a hater just because he/she doesn't like the music.

Even if he doesn't go into Game threads, he still responds like a hater but I definitely see what you are saying about other people coming into threads just to hate.  I too see it.
You know what +1 to you for discussing in a non-hater way, lol. 

If I may ask though, what don't you like about Game's music?

h2k4

« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2008, 05:52:43 PM »
lol.it's cool drop your Opinion H2K4!

Like I said Supreme you seem to think outside the Box with some of your comments!
Tray Treezy just as H2K4 has pointed out does quite the opposite!

Why thank you Lone Wolf, lol.

^well his actions of late have been quite telling of a hater, if not obvious, but certainly some haterisim
But no doubt that these SPi Threads do seem to attract a lot of heat some are funny, while others are just plain stupid!

Yes, some are definitely entertaining, including some Game ones, haha. +1