Author Topic: In a way I dread detox coming out.  (Read 166 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
In a way I dread detox coming out.
« on: July 25, 2008, 11:30:55 AM »
months and months worth of garbage ass threads and blog entries on it and the build up for it which ultimately will most likely let consumers down.

all the fair weather white folks that are gonna "fall back in" with the hip hop crowd.

the re emergence of eminem...

the fake publicity forcing snoop and dre to pretend they actually have a relationship...

I just aint in the mood for all the fake bullshit thats gonna  follow when the album comes out....I just hope the shit sounds right, I really dont give a shit if this album comes out or not anymore.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
Re: In a way I dread detox coming out.
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 11:39:58 AM »
i feel what your saying, to me its never going to be a chronic or 2001 becuase the amount of bullshit, lies and overall agenda at interscope will prevent that, there will be some dope beats, but most the shit dres dropped recently isnt any good, i cant see him having a hit single whatsoever - to be honest im not even looking forward to it, theres nothing apart from dre's supposed beat making skills that intrests me

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Re: In a way I dread detox coming out.
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2008, 12:18:15 PM »
yeah, no way it will ever live up to the hype.  As much as I want this to be released, it'd be in Dre's best interest to just forget about it....it's going to let people down no matter how dope it is.