Author Topic: weird name  (Read 262 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
weird name
« on: July 24, 2008, 09:43:04 AM »
Thu Jul 24, 5:41 AM ET

WELLINGTON, New Zealand - A family court judge in New Zealand has had enough with parents giving their children bizarre names here, and did something about it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Just ask Talula Does The Hula From Hawaii. He had her renamed.

Judge Rob Murfitt made the 9-year-old girl a ward of the court so that her name could be changed, he said in a ruling made public Thursday. The girl was involved in a custody battle, he said.

The new name was not made public to protect the girl's privacy.

"The court is profoundly concerned about the very poor judgment which this child's parents have shown in choosing this name," he wrote. "It makes a fool of the child and sets her up with a social disability and handicap, unnecessarily."

The girl had been so embarrassed at the name that she had never told her closest friends what it was. She told people to call her "K" instead, the girl's lawyer, Colleen MacLeod, told the court.

In his ruling, Murfitt cited a list of the unfortunate names.

Registration officials blocked some names, including Fish and Chips, Yeah Detroit, Keenan Got Lucy and Sex Fruit, he said. But others were allowed, including Number 16 Bus Shelter "and tragically, Violence," he said.

New Zealand law does not allow names that would cause offense to a reasonable person, among other conditions, said Brian Clarke, the registrar general of Births, Deaths and Marriages.

Clarke said officials usually talked to parents who proposed unusual names to convince them about the potential for embarrassment.

yahoo.com :D
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

G-Funk

Re: weird name
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 09:53:24 AM »
man, those parents need to lay off the crack.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 11:22:32 AM »
LMAO@Sex Fruit. That's the best one...Bus Shelther Number 16, wtf? Some people simply should never have kids.

Violence ain't bad, though.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 01:08:57 PM »
I would beat the fuck out of my parents if they named me that.  :D
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2008, 07:28:09 PM »
This kid that was getting X-rays at the hospital I work at has the name "Heavenlyangel Garcia". He's a guy too.

This is why kids grow up and kill their parents. I am glad my parents named me a noble name like Sikotic.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2008, 07:49:42 PM »
fucked up name

good judge
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2008, 08:51:43 PM »
Talula Does The Hula From Hawaii
LOL!!

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2008, 02:32:38 AM »
LOL!!
that shit right there is funny as hell. :laugh:

D-Stress

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2008, 05:27:29 AM »
Keenan Got Lucy
Sex Fruit
Number 16 Bus Shelter
 :loser:
Parents  :scarface:

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2008, 05:34:49 AM »
Swear to god went to school with a girl named Tenderly Mount.  Swear to god.  Swear to god.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2008, 10:04:04 AM »
hwo about jeniffer is a pig

D-Stress

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2008, 01:52:56 PM »
these ppl r crazyeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Paul

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2008, 08:12:22 AM »
sex fruit - genious
funkyfreshintheflesh

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2008, 01:14:33 PM »
I'd fuck a girl named Sex Fruit. 8)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2008, 02:26:30 PM »
Swear to god went to school with a girl named Tenderly Mount.  Swear to god.  Swear to god.

lol
sex fruit - genious

your juts asking for your daughter to end up on a pole if you name her this.