Author Topic: DUBCNN: Meech Wells Presents "New West World Order: Volume 3" (ID3 Tags Updated)  (Read 2819 times)

EFFeX

I use to be pumped on meech wells he use to make fat ass beats but now i think i think there ordinary or slightly mediocre i dont know maybe its the nobodys that he works with like joker i really havent heard a beat that i like from him in while

I think Joker got skills, he's one of the dudes that stands out more on the tape to be honest.

As far as the tracks go, I only was able to give it a quick spin in the whip, but it sounds pretty tight to me. It seemed Vol. 2 had more stand out tracks, but this one has some sure bangers too. I'll post up my favorite tracks after I give it another listen.

Ya Joker stands out the most to me aswell. Hes got a Eastwood type presence on his songs!!!
good 2 see some niggas got street ears this tape is hard blood!

No doubt!

Props to Meech for blessing us with another heater!

Toro

• Lil Geezy
Very disappointed in this one, first one was awesome, second was good, this one I just wasn't feeling.

boss of the west

• 'G'
hating must stop! 8) 8) 8) 8) this shit is fiyah

eastwood1

• 'G'
dippen on the cops.... dont hate on tht shit strait up heat!

aaamusicgroup

• Lil Geezy
STRAIGHT UP BANGER!!!

This Vol.3 is just another example of superior production, hungry mc's, and that California swagger..

Easwtood and Young Joker are soon to be big names in the industry!! Believe that!!

SOUL MECHANIX

• 'G'
Thanks for all you comments good or bad. We appreciate your feedback.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn, the tracks are even tagged with the artists or songname!  ::)

kemizt

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
im gonna go through and ammend the titles and the mp3 names when i get a sec. enjoy the music for now and get a re-tagged version in the next few days.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

EFFeX

im gonna go through and ammend the titles and the mp3 names when i get a sec. enjoy the music for now and get a re-tagged version in the next few days.

Thanks homie that will be a big help. It's like you said though, it's all good music in the meantime.

AAAMusicGroup, I been saying the same thing for some months now, especially about Eastwood... the whole camp in fact. I think these dudes are ready for big exposure. Original styles, flows, beats, ain't no one giving away quality free music like this... Except maybe Crooked I, LOL.

The way I see it, yeah, these are only mixtapes, but in many ways they are close to street albums for their crew and are good introductions to each emcee. I can see the whole series really opening some doors.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Dope!, thanks Rud!

kemizt

Okka

I'll check this out right now.

SOUL MECHANIX

• 'G'
Damn, the tracks are even tagged with the artists or songname!  ::)

Sorry guys. I did not know how to tag the beats in ID3 format. I thought all I had to do was right click the files in Windows. Hopefully you guys can give it another listen when we get all the files labeled correctly. Thanks for your support.

THE NEW WEST GIRLS

• Lil Geezy
NEW WEST UP!

LIKE JOKER SPITS...
"WE STARTED THIS NEW WEST SHIT, AND THIS THE MUTHA FUCKING THANKS WE GET"

THE NEW WEST WORLD ORDER VOLUME 3 IS THE SHIT, IF U AIN'T FEELING IT, U AIN'T WESTCOAST!

THE NEW WEST GIRLS!
THE NEW WEST GIRLS

smegma

NEW WEST UP!

LIKE JOKER SPITS...
"WE STARTED THIS NEW WEST SHIT, AND THIS THE MUTHA FUCKING THANKS WE GET"

THE NEW WEST WORLD ORDER VOLUME 3 IS THE SHIT, IF U AIN'T FEELING IT, U AIN'T WESTCOAST!

THE NEW WEST GIRLS!

I nominate you and 'Bishop Malone' for posters of the month.

j.king

• Lil Geezy
THIS SHIT IS FIRE RIGHT HERE!!!