Author Topic: DUBCNN: Meech Wells Presents "New West World Order: Volume 3" (ID3 Tags Updated)  (Read 2823 times)

aaamusicgroup

• Lil Geezy
BIG Shout Out to the Soul Mechanix for superior production on the tape!!!

New West Girls we see you..thanks for the love!!!

Eastwood be Dippin on the Cops!!

Joker..well, you need no introduction

and of course Meech keeps it West West!

New West Up!

smegma

I BEEN BANGIN THIS SHIT OVER AND OVER!

Same here, Meech ;D

MEECH WELLS

I BEEN BANGIN THIS SHIT OVER AND OVER!

Same here, Meech ;D
thanks for the support my nig!
NEW WEST HONCHO

BaldyLoc

WELL WELL WELL WELL'S!! LETS SEE; FIRST OF ALL LET ME SAY THIS N.W.W.O VOL 3. IS HOT JUST LIKE THE FIRST TWO AND THE NEXT ONE IS GOING TA BE; IM LUVING THE WAY CUZZ IS KEEPING IT OLD SCHOOL WIT THE NEW SCHOOL TWIST AND STREET; SUM FOLKS FORGOT WHAT GOOD SHIT IS ALL ABOUT  WIT THE WAY THE INDUSRTY IS TADAY; BOSS WELLS HASNT AND IT SHOWS IN THIS VOL 3. IM LIKEN THE WAY YA GOT SUM BIG NAMES WIT SUM HOOD STARS; GOOD SHIT THE WEST COAST WE NEED TA START FILLING THE GAME BACK UP WIT SUM REPS; SO THOSE THAT HATE LOL WHTEVR HOMMIE THE REST OF YA;LL GOOD LISTEN; GOOD SHIT;! oH YEA AND IM HEARING ALL KINDS OF RUMORS ABOUT THE NEXT ONE! dam its in works all ready WAY TA GO  BIG MEECH!!!!

AnybodyKilla

I wonder why this NWWO didnt get as much buzz as the last two lol!!!

MEECH WELLS

we buzzing homie getting a mtv mixtape spotlight!
NEW WEST HONCHO

yong3rd...blocc cizz!!!

• Lil Geezy

we buzzin like a mutha fucca... i been hearing niggas in LA riding round baggin my new west shit... & dip on the cops... this shit go!!!

west up!!!

3rd

smegma

we buzzin like a mutha fucca... i been hearing niggas in LA riding round baggin my new west shit... & dip on the cops... this shit go!!!

west up!!!

3rd

What does your name mean?

yong3rd...blocc cizz!!!

• Lil Geezy

west up!!!

3rd

lol ;D... alota people ask me that... it means a  few things.... i started rapping when i was real lil & my name was mc p3... p3 ment: power to the 3rd eye... my cuzin who was producing me said just call yoself yong 3 or 3rd... & it stucc!!!

3rd 8) 8) 8)

smegma

west up!!!

3rd

lol ;D... alota people ask me that... it means a  few things.... i started rapping when i was real lil & my name was mc p3... p3 ment: power to the 3rd eye... my cuzin who was producing me said just call yoself yong 3 or 3rd... & it stucc!!!

3rd 8) 8) 8)

wanna trade names? I'll be Blocc Cizz and you'll be Smegma.

djlgeebws

• Lil Geezy
when L-Gee come back to Cali its gonna be a muthafuckin problem!!!!! Oh yea LAX in stores 8/26 ... to hear LAX exclusives go to www.myspace.com/djlgee
DJ L-Gee aka Queens Best Kept Secret
BWS / Bum Squad DJz / Hood DJs
Hustle Squad DJs / All Out All Stars
http://www.myspace.com/djlgee
http://www.groups.myspace.com/djlgeemixtapes

SOUL MECHANIX

• 'G'
Yo L-Gee!

When are you flying into LA? We all got to get in the studio together cook someth'n serious!'

Pusher

djlgeebws

• Lil Geezy
Yo L-Gee!

When are you flying into LA? We all got to get in the studio together cook someth'n serious!'

Pusher
not sure yet homie but hopefully within the next month
DJ L-Gee aka Queens Best Kept Secret
BWS / Bum Squad DJz / Hood DJs
Hustle Squad DJs / All Out All Stars
http://www.myspace.com/djlgee
http://www.groups.myspace.com/djlgeemixtapes

BaldyLoc

OK IM IN THA STUDIO WIT MR KANE ! YO MEECH I JUST SENT YA THE NEW JOINT!!! THATS RIGHT NEW WEST FOLKS ! LOL STAY TUNE FOR A DUBCNN EXSCLUSIVE FROM MR.KANE feat  KNUCKLEHEADBANGA!! produce by Meech Wells!! Dam MEEch cuzz i dnt think they ready for this new shit e bout ta hit m wit!! Jud you better get ready ta write cuzz!!  lol

eastwood1

• 'G'
look for a new banger with me and kokane on dubcnn real real soon!