Author Topic: Brazil St. Hustlaz 2 Is Finally Here! Featuring...  (Read 975 times)

RichSwagger

• 'G'
  • Brazil Street Underboss
Re: Brazil St. Hustlaz 2 Is Finally Here! Featuring...
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2008, 12:17:26 PM »
Damn this shit Hot!  8)

http://datpiff.com/Various-Artists-Brazil-Street-Hustlaz-2-mid13904.html&no_cj_c=1# / http://www.zshare.net/download/1619079257e8c7bf/

Features:

1. Hollyhood - Lost Soulz
2. Born and raised - Yung Friday
3. Bust it or not - Chase
4. Roll wit the set - Tha Set
5. What is you sayin - B Fly
6. Brazil st reaper - Friday
7. Who am i - Lawless feat. Badseed
8. Young dont give a f - Lost Soulz
9. One blood freestyle - KBL (R.I.P. 4cent)
10. Blown away - Lost Soulz
11. Young dudes - Lost Soulz
12. Been through some thangz - Badseed feat. G. Malone
13. The set - Tha Set
14. The real - Tha Set
15. Dope boyz - Lost Soulz

Its actually been out for a minute. This isnt the official version because the project was scrapped cause a lot of the artists went on to do their own thing. This is just a buncha songs the homey Focus had on random CDRs from the studio sessions and decided to put out as the Brazil Street Hustlas II

Big Fase 100, Rich Swagger & Crooked I

RichSwagger

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2008, 12:19:26 PM »
Friday's project is still coming, he's changed his name back to Black Friday and hes working a lot with Lil Jon and BME. Matter of fact his project is pretty much finished up but hes gonna release it with some backing from Focus' FMG imprint

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2008, 12:21:31 PM »
Its actually been out for a minute. This isnt the official version because the project was scrapped cause a lot of the artists went on to do their own thing. This is just a buncha songs the homey Focus had on random CDRs from the studio sessions and decided to put out as the Brazil Street Hustlas II
Yeah cos the quality for each track changes through the whole tape. Ive heard all the Badseed tracks on this before cos they been on his myspace for a minute.

Friday's project is still coming, he's changed his name back to Black Friday and hes working a lot with Lil Jon and BME. Matter of fact his project is pretty much finished up but hes gonna release it with some backing from Focus' FMG imprint
You mean Black Friday has changed his name to Young Friday. He has always been called Black Friday. Fase told me about the name change couple years back.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 12:27:22 PM by -BrazilAndWilmington- »

RichSwagger

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2008, 12:32:08 PM »
Yeah cos the quality for each track changes through the whole tape. Ive heard all the Badseed tracks on this before cos they been on his myspace for a minute.

You mean Black Friday has changed his name to Young Friday. He has always been called Black Friday. Fase told me about the name change couple years back.

Nah he was Black Friday when he started on Black Wallstreet then he dropped the Black and was just Friday for a minute then he picked up Young Friday aka Young F.R.I. then he left Brazil and Focus talked him into changing his name back to Black Friday. Matter of fact this project is missing a buncha tracks but for the better cause the ones that are missing are the ones dissing Spider Loc and dealing with the bullshit from Black Wallstreet niggas during their 'mini' beef. I got a buncha them shits on my laptop

RichSwagger

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2008, 12:43:12 PM »
BrazilAndWilmington Ill send you the missing tracks that I have later on

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2008, 01:00:48 PM »
Fuckin props. How you get them?

RichSwagger

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2008, 02:02:46 PM »

Cause me and Fase are cool, hes like my mentor in this hip hop shit and Im down with FOC and FMG

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2008, 02:13:24 PM »

Cause me and Fase are cool, hes like my mentor in this hip hop shit and Im down with FOC and FMG
You rap or anything dawg?

RichSwagger

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2008, 02:18:50 PM »

Nah Im on the business side of shit ya dig. Too many rappers in the game already I aint tryna add to the oversaturation

« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2008, 02:21:07 PM »

Nah Im on the business side of shit ya dig. Too many rappers in the game already I aint tryna add to the oversaturation
Oh aight you managing anyone right now or anything? Yo do you think cos you and Fase are cool could you get him to release those Billboard tracks? I asked Malone if he knows anything and he said Fase dont have no intention in leaking them.

RichSwagger

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2008, 02:36:50 PM »

Oh aight you managing anyone right now or anything? Yo do you think cos you and Fase are cool could you get him to release those Billboard tracks? I asked Malone if he knows anything and he said Fase dont have no intention in leaking them.

I spoke to Fase about it before he was gonna put out one or two on the Aint No Game DVD Soundtrack but that project even though it was complete, they were working on a distribution deal for the DVD and the soundtrack but him and Game squashed they shit so the project is in Fase's vaults witta lotta other nice shit so the Billboard tracks is back in the stash. Im trying to get him to send me the 'My Turn' track, last I spoke to him, he said he'd think about it

Nah I aint managing nobody Im mostly Fase's outlet to the East Coast and shit cause I stay out here I can push projects for him so its not just stuck in Cali ya feel me
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 02:38:55 PM by RichSwagger »

« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2008, 02:44:09 PM »
^ Yeah the whole Aint No Game shit looked crazy! The DVD had mad cameos and some old footage of Big Will. The soundtrack woulda been crazy! Good to see him and Game squash it though.

RichSwagger

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2008, 02:51:48 PM »
^ Yeah the whole Aint No Game shit looked crazy! The DVD had mad cameos and some old footage of Big Will. The soundtrack woulda been crazy! Good to see him and Game squash it though.

True but all the shit I heard they shoulda completely finished the project cause it would have got them a lot of buzz cause they had enough material they were gonna do a double disc but shit started dying down, artists didnt wanna work hard and Fase is like a Dre nigga, when you go in the studio you better bring 250% in the booth but niggas was slackin and then they started leaving so he stopped giving a damn thats why The Hustlas II project sounds crappy and in some songs the niggas started off too early rappin and shit. As glad as I am the shit is squashed it just sucks that so much got put to waste

« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2008, 02:56:11 PM »

True but all the shit I heard they shoulda completely finished the project cause it would have got them a lot of buzz cause they had enough material they were gonna do a double disc but shit started dying down, artists didnt wanna work hard and Fase is like a Dre nigga, when you go in the studio you better bring 250% in the booth but niggas was slackin and then they started leaving so he stopped giving a damn thats why The Hustlas II project sounds crappy and in some songs the niggas started off too early rappin and shit. As glad as I am the shit is squashed it just sucks that so much got put to waste
Yeah the CD would have been a classic. I know Lawless and Friday have gone to FMG and Life is releasing a mixtape soon and Kleva is rolling wit Shorty Bang but these dudes were a crazy team they all held it down for eachother. All the shine is gone now. Fase has been on the low for years now. No interviews or nuthin. If theres any tracks that arent on Compton Life, BSH I or II that you got hit me up wit em and youll get huge props.

RichSwagger

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2008, 03:19:53 PM »

Yeah the CD would have been a classic. I know Lawless and Friday have gone to FMG and Life is releasing a mixtape soon and Kleva is rolling wit Shorty Bang but these dudes were a crazy team they all held it down for eachother. All the shine is gone now. Fase has been on the low for years now. No interviews or nuthin. If theres any tracks that arent on Compton Life, BSH I or II that you got hit me up wit em and youll get huge props.

Lawless aint FMG no more, he was doing some shit with Geffen and pissed that deal away and he wasnt working so last time we had an FMG conference they dropped Lawless. Friday is working with FMG a lot now, and a lotta the ex Brazil members are wanting to work with FOC. Life is fuckin with Suge Knight a lot now but hes fuckin with Focus too. Fase is steady grindin, he working behind the scenes and I heard some beats Focus produced for the next generation of Fase's artists I got some of them on my laptop too. But yeah Fase is tryna keep it low-key