Author Topic: Brazil St. Hustlaz 2 Is Finally Here! Featuring...  (Read 976 times)

h2k4

Re: Brazil St. Hustlaz 2 Is Finally Here! Featuring...
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2008, 03:53:49 PM »
^ Yeah the whole Aint No Game shit looked crazy! The DVD had mad cameos and some old footage of Big Will. The soundtrack woulda been crazy! Good to see him and Game squash it though.

True but all the shit I heard they shoulda completely finished the project cause it would have got them a lot of buzz cause they had enough material they were gonna do a double disc but shit started dying down, artists didnt wanna work hard and Fase is like a Dre nigga, when you go in the studio you better bring 250% in the booth but niggas was slackin and then they started leaving so he stopped giving a damn thats why The Hustlas II project sounds crappy and in some songs the niggas started off too early rappin and shit. As glad as I am the shit is squashed it just sucks that so much got put to waste
Yeah the CD would have been a classic. I know Lawless and Friday have gone to FMG and Life is releasing a mixtape soon and Kleva is rolling wit Shorty Bang but these dudes were a crazy team they all held it down for eachother. All the shine is gone now. Fase has been on the low for years now. No interviews or nuthin. If theres any tracks that arent on Compton Life, BSH I or II that you got hit me up wit em and youll get huge props.

Lawless aint FMG no more, he was doing some shit with Geffen and pissed that deal away and he wasnt working so last time we had an FMG conference they dropped Lawless. Friday is working with FMG a lot now, and a lotta the ex Brazil members are wanting to work with FOC. Life is fuckin with Suge Knight a lot now but hes fuckin with Focus too. Fase is steady grindin, he working behind the scenes and I heard some beats Focus produced for the next generation of Fase's artists I got some of them on my laptop too. But yeah Fase is tryna keep it low-key

What hapened with Kleva?  I always thought he had the best flow out of all of them dudes.  Those Friday tracks that you speak of, are they on original beats or other people's beats?  That rap he did over "Snap Ya Fingers" was dope.

RichSwagger

• 'G'
  • Brazil Street Underboss
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2008, 03:59:22 PM »
^ Yeah the whole Aint No Game shit looked crazy! The DVD had mad cameos and some old footage of Big Will. The soundtrack woulda been crazy! Good to see him and Game squash it though.

True but all the shit I heard they shoulda completely finished the project cause it would have got them a lot of buzz cause they had enough material they were gonna do a double disc but shit started dying down, artists didnt wanna work hard and Fase is like a Dre nigga, when you go in the studio you better bring 250% in the booth but niggas was slackin and then they started leaving so he stopped giving a damn thats why The Hustlas II project sounds crappy and in some songs the niggas started off too early rappin and shit. As glad as I am the shit is squashed it just sucks that so much got put to waste
Yeah the CD would have been a classic. I know Lawless and Friday have gone to FMG and Life is releasing a mixtape soon and Kleva is rolling wit Shorty Bang but these dudes were a crazy team they all held it down for eachother. All the shine is gone now. Fase has been on the low for years now. No interviews or nuthin. If theres any tracks that arent on Compton Life, BSH I or II that you got hit me up wit em and youll get huge props.

Lawless aint FMG no more, he was doing some shit with Geffen and pissed that deal away and he wasnt working so last time we had an FMG conference they dropped Lawless. Friday is working with FMG a lot now, and a lotta the ex Brazil members are wanting to work with FOC. Life is fuckin with Suge Knight a lot now but hes fuckin with Focus too. Fase is steady grindin, he working behind the scenes and I heard some beats Focus produced for the next generation of Fase's artists I got some of them on my laptop too. But yeah Fase is tryna keep it low-key

What hapened with Kleva?  I always thought he had the best flow out of all of them dudes.  Those Friday tracks that you speak of, are they on original beats or other people's beats?  That rap he did over "Snap Ya Fingers" was dope.

Last I heard of Kleva, he was doing his own thing partially with BWS but that was a while ago and hes since drifted off the radar. Friday's tape is gonna be mostly original beats but the tracks I have missing from the Brazil Street Hustlas project one is an original FOC beat and the other is an altered version of a Jay-Z track. Friday is that dude

Big Fase 100, Rich Swagger & Crooked I

h2k4

« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2008, 04:23:19 PM »
Last I heard of Kleva, he was doing his own thing partially with BWS but that was a while ago and hes since drifted off the radar. Friday's tape is gonna be mostly original beats but the tracks I have missing from the Brazil Street Hustlas project one is an original FOC beat and the other is an altered version of a Jay-Z track. Friday is that dude

Cool, thanks.  Yeah, Friday has a dope flow.  I lliked that Brazil St. Reaper song too.  FOC did that beat right?  Also, don't be afraid to drop me a link to those tracks either, lol.

RichSwagger

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2008, 04:30:14 PM »

Cool, thanks.  Yeah, Friday has a dope flow.  I lliked that Brazil St. Reaper song too.  FOC did that beat right?  Also, don't be afraid to drop me a link to those tracks either, lol.

Yeah FOC did the beat for the Brazil Street Reaper song. FOC has a buncha killer beats that were supposed to be throughout the Brazil Street catalog but there again the timing was bad for a lotta things over there and the release schedule was getting fucked up so the arsenal of beats was out there everyone had work but they werent really workin to Fases standards I guess. Man. Brazil coulda really taken off cause for a while Fase & G-Ride were in talks with that dude Heat from New Jersey that did the "Kennedys" track and they had a bunch more potential signees from across the country but Fase was really keeping it just around the block kinda thing thats partially why FOCs FMG imprint came into existance cause FOC didnt wanna let a potential signee go unnoticed that signee was the dude Rob-O from Brooklyn

h2k4

« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2008, 04:40:59 PM »

Yeah FOC did the beat for the Brazil Street Reaper song. FOC has a buncha killer beats that were supposed to be throughout the Brazil Street catalog but there again the timing was bad for a lotta things over there and the release schedule was getting fucked up so the arsenal of beats was out there everyone had work but they werent really workin to Fases standards I guess. Man. Brazil coulda really taken off cause for a while Fase & G-Ride were in talks with that dude Heat from New Jersey that did the "Kennedys" track and they had a bunch more potential signees from across the country but Fase was really keeping it just around the block kinda thing thats partially why FOCs FMG imprint came into existance cause FOC didnt wanna let a potential signee go unnoticed that signee was the dude Rob-O from Brooklyn

Yeah, I think the split hurt a lot because a lot of the fans of the original BWS ended up not wanting to hear what Brazil St. Records had to offer.  Plus a lot of people were turned off by Fase wanting to do the "expose" on his brother.
I remember hearing about Heat possibly joining Brazil St.  That dude is a monster.  It's a shame he's never released a mixtape.  "Kennedy" was such a sick song, extrememly dope beat and lyrics.  Are there any more songs from the OG BWS days that he did?

RichSwagger

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2008, 05:33:39 PM »

Yeah, I think the split hurt a lot because a lot of the fans of the original BWS ended up not wanting to hear what Brazil St. Records had to offer.  Plus a lot of people were turned off by Fase wanting to do the "expose" on his brother.
I remember hearing about Heat possibly joining Brazil St.  That dude is a monster.  It's a shame he's never released a mixtape.  "Kennedy" was such a sick song, extrememly dope beat and lyrics.  Are there any more songs from the OG BWS days that he did?

He had a mixtape called They Dont Kall Me Heat for Nothing Vol. I I got it on CDR somewhere Ill have to rip it to computer and up it. Hes working on the follow up tape now They Dont Kall Me Heat For Nothing Vol. II I think he just got out of jail again or something

h2k4

« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2008, 08:48:20 PM »
He had a mixtape called They Dont Kall Me Heat for Nothing Vol. I I got it on CDR somewhere Ill have to rip it to computer and up it. Hes working on the follow up tape now They Dont Kall Me Heat For Nothing Vol. II I think he just got out of jail again or something

Damn, I forgot about that one.  I remember hearing something like him and NJD had a falling out because he said NJD changed once he hooked up with Hooks.  It's a shame, with the addition of some new BWS artists and the original members, they would have been a force to reckon with.

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2008, 10:07:00 PM »
SEEN FASE THE OTHER DAY.....   8)

« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2008, 06:08:01 AM »

Yeah I remember Heat. He was NJDs homie right? Thats how he got signed to BWS? He was on alot of early Game mixtapes like Sounds From Tha Devil I & II. I have Klevas myspace right here and he told me he had a mixtape dropping in August. Its good to see alot of the Brazil artists fuckin wit FOC cos he really knows what hes doing right now.