Author Topic: Knoc-turn'al & DJ AK Audio: "Gangsta Lean" (Album/Daz/Spice 1/Goldie Loc/More)  (Read 1215 times)

Lunatic

Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

marcin1712

props LUna!

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
hahah,,you got it up and Poping my dude!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
Props for tha youtube link.Is this droppin on the net or wat?
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
fuck ya +5 pimp great SONG

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/653/56/

new knoc and it's bangin!
dope shit. needs a good mix. when is knoc's shit droppin' ???
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lunatic

props to all!

dro: the album is droppin like a regular album from my understanding - in stores, online, etc.
Classic: Book Of Knoc is dropping soon - Knoc and MathMadix are looking for a label deal and have been going to many label meetings

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
props to all!

dro: the album is droppin like a regular album from my understanding - in stores, online, etc.
Classic: Book Of Knoc is dropping soon - Knoc and MathMadix are looking for a label deal and have been going to many label meetings
i hope his shit still sounds the same. he had some bangin' shit.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

smegma

Book Of Knoc is dropping soon - Knoc and MathMadix are looking for a label deal and have been going to many label meetings

= not dropping anytime soon

Lunatic

props to all!

it will be even better - appearances from dr dre, scott storch, dj quik, warren g, snoop dogg and maybe ice cube 8)  plus mathmadix..

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
props to all!

it will be even better - appearances from dr dre, scott storch, dj quik, warren g, snoop dogg and maybe ice cube 8)  plus mathmadix..
great names but quik, warren g,and scott need to bring the heat.

Lunatic

props to all!

not a problem when you're speaking of those dudes 8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
props to all!

yeah hopefully. knoc always had dope beats though. he should just do that shit  independent.

Lunatic

props to all!

yeah hopefully. knoc always had dope beats though. he should just do that shit  independent.
i cant say much, but they might.

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
props to all!

Luna the song was posted on the Treacherous Records myspace page...