Author Topic: Artest to the Rockets  (Read 453 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Artest to the Rockets
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2008, 08:14:37 PM »
Great deal for Sac. They get Green and a #1 for a headcase and a cancer, plus they bring back a guy who was always one of my favorites as a King in Bobby Jackson. Good luck on your impending implosion, Houston.

and now SALMONS IS GONNA START AND SHINE!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2008, 08:14:56 PM »
Why are you niggas saying it's Greene? Is that on the news somewhere?

Bass > First Round pick from Houston. He's becoming a beast.

is ESPN good enough for you?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3510261

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2008, 08:15:40 PM »
Great deal for Sac. They get Green and a #1 for a headcase and a cancer, plus they bring back a guy who was always one of my favorites as a King in Bobby Jackson. Good luck on your impending implosion, Houston.

Artest loves Adelman to much.

and vice versa. ron wont cause problems for rick.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2008, 08:16:38 PM »

Yep! They essentially get two first rounders and a guy who was a crowd favorite in Sac for a guy that damn near everybody wanted gone.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2008, 08:17:56 PM »

Yep! They essentially get two first rounders and a guy who was a crowd favorite in Sac for a guy that damn near everybody wanted gone.

yeah and now this is officially "MARTINS TEAM"   ;D 8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2008, 08:18:42 PM »

Artest loves Adelman to much.

Artest is going to be Artest sooner or later...

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2008, 08:20:17 PM »

Unfortunately, Martin is probably better suited to be a second option. Sac has a team full of young talent, now they just need a legit star. Did you hear about the proposed deal with Chicago for Nocioni, Noah and a future 1st for B Miller?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2008, 10:51:20 PM »
If they stay healthy....Houston is gonna be TOUGH next year.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2008, 10:54:29 PM »
the lakers still need to make a big move like this while still maintaining odom.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2008, 11:28:14 PM »
the lakers still need to make a big move like this while still maintaining odom.
I don't necessarily know about that..Picking up another important piece would be nice, especially considering depth on the inside..But the big moves that they are basically counting on are a healthy Bynum and Ariza. They did make it to the Finals, and while everyone called them soft (especially me), they more than held their own on the inside against San Antonio and Utah.

This move should make Houston tougher, but don't be surprised if Sacramento is in the running. They were an unhealthy and confused squad last year, but still had a decent record and played good teams tough. They have a lot of young talent and this will let Theus prove his coaching abilities. Hopefully he takes the reins off a little bit and lets them get after it this year.
I got a bird's eye view

OchoCinco

« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2008, 12:18:50 AM »
damn thats a big pickup for houston

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2008, 12:58:57 AM »

but not a positive one

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2008, 08:42:05 AM »

Unfortunately, Martin is probably better suited to be a second option.
Sac has a team full of young talent, now they just need a legit star. Did you hear about the proposed deal with Chicago for Nocioni, Noah and a future 1st for B Miller?

HAHAHA! NO WAY!! 24 ppg on 14 shots is LEGIT Star numbers bro. And hes only getting BETTER!!! If he starts taking 20 shots per game, he could possibly avg 30 a game, not to mention how good he is at getting to the line. You must not watch the Kings much, becuz hes a legit young star that can offensively do it all..Did u hear what PJ had to say about him after the select team played the US?
Udrih, Martin, Salmons, Garcia, Hawes, Thompson, Douby are a nice young core we can have around for a long time. Throw in vets Mikey Moore, Brad Miller, Bobby Jackson, and youngsters like Sheldon and Bobby Brown\Singletary We have a bright future, and i would expect even more improvement next year..we should have a starting 5 that looks like this to start tha year

Udrih pg
Martin sg
Salmons Sf
Moore PF
Hawes C

Sheldon Williams, Douby, Garcia, Thompson, Bobby Jackson, and once Brad comes back thatll move Hawes to the bench. Thats a very solid bench right there..I think we gotta feel good about things, we are looking very deep.

And man id LOVE To get Nocioni and Noah for Brad, that would make us even deeper.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2008, 09:57:55 AM »

Unfortunately, Martin is probably better suited to be a second option.
Sac has a team full of young talent, now they just need a legit star. Did you hear about the proposed deal with Chicago for Nocioni, Noah and a future 1st for B Miller?

HAHAHA! NO WAY!! 24 ppg on 14 shots is LEGIT Star numbers bro. And hes only getting BETTER!!! If he starts taking 20 shots per game, he could possibly avg 30 a game, not to mention how good he is at getting to the line. You must not watch the Kings much, becuz hes a legit young star that can offensively do it all..Did u hear what PJ had to say about him after the select team played the US?
Udrih, Martin, Salmons, Garcia, Hawes, Thompson, Douby are a nice young core we can have around for a long time. Throw in vets Mikey Moore, Brad Miller, Bobby Jackson, and youngsters like Sheldon and Bobby Brown\Singletary We have a bright future, and i would expect even more improvement next year..we should have a starting 5 that looks like this to start tha year

Udrih pg
Martin sg
Salmons Sf
Moore PF
Hawes C

Sheldon Williams, Douby, Garcia, Thompson, Bobby Jackson, and once Brad comes back thatll move Hawes to the bench. Thats a very solid bench right there..I think we gotta feel good about things, we are looking very deep.

And man id LOVE To get Nocioni and Noah for Brad, that would make us even deeper.

Martin is a damn good scorer, but he seems more of a Pippen type than a Jordan type.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2008, 03:36:25 PM »

but not a positive one

its a 1 year risk

smart move
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens