Author Topic: IS BISHOP LAMONT REALLY REAL WHEN HE TALKS ABOUT GOD???  (Read 534 times)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Re: IS BISHOP LAMONT REALLY REAL WHEN HE TALKS ABOUT GOD???
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2008, 07:49:04 PM »
My two cents on the subject is Bishop is hearer of the Word but not a doer of the Word! IMO from the music he is coming out with!
But i may not know what he is likes in person,but by his music one can make a educated guess which may not be too far of!

Does Bishop\s music glorying the God that he speaks of??
Is he bringing people to Christ??
Is he Telling Folks of what the Bible teaches??
And Above all is a Born Again with respect to the Bible precepts?
The answers to these these questions should give you a good idea of who Bishop really is..

You can talk about God all day, give him praises and all, which is Good!!
But where is your heart???
Cuz where your heart is, is where your Soul will be too!

Jesus said, 'Not All those who call me Lord Lord, will enter into Heaven'

That includes Sunday Sunday folks, who sin all day and go to church on Sunday to beg for forgiveness, Then by Monday they back wallowing in the mud.. ;D ;D

lol I didn't even wanna get that deep into it thinkin' I would go over people's head but you did it! Propz
;) ;)

Thanks!!
That's just my two cents!!
It gets deeper than that, but this is not the forum to discuss that!!

Though i'm one of those guys that is currently sitting on the fence!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Lindon

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2008, 12:02:01 PM »
My two cents on the subject is Bishop is hearer of the Word but not a doer of the Word! IMO from the music he is coming out with!
But i may not know what he is likes in person,but by his music one can make a educated guess which may not be too far of!

Does Bishop\s music glorying the God that he speaks of??
Is he bringing people to Christ??
Is he Telling Folks of what the Bible teaches??
And Above all is a Born Again with respect to the Bible precepts?
The answers to these these questions should give you a good idea of who Bishop really is..

You can talk about God all day, give him praises and all, which is Good!!
But where is your heart???
Cuz where your heart is, is where your Soul will be too!

Jesus said, 'Not All those who call me Lord Lord, will enter into Heaven'

That includes Sunday Sunday folks, who sin all day and go to church on Sunday to beg for forgiveness, Then by Monday they back wallowing in the mud.. ;D ;D

lol I didn't even wanna get that deep into it thinkin' I would go over people's head but you did it! Propz
;) ;)

Thanks!!
That's just my two cents!!
It gets deeper than that, but this is not the forum to discuss that!!
Though i'm one of those guys that is currently sitting on the fence!

interesting thoughts man.

for me the real problem with bishop is that he preaches and then talks about b*tches without any sense of the contradiction or any sense of an internal struggle. i guess all of us are hypocrites to an extent but what is missing from bishop is a bit of humility and humanity about his own personal struggle. if you are keeping it "real" you can't come out of every situation triumphant and no-one has all the answers. bishop is a bit too pleased with himself and wants his cake and wants to eat it! in the end for me that just gets a bit irritating to listen to.

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2008, 12:28:42 PM »
YALL ACT LIKE PEOPLE WHO PREACH THE WORD IS THOU HOLY ONE AND THEY DONT BEND THE RULES.. WE ARE ONLY HUMAN...SO WHAT IF ITS A DOUBLE STANDARD..YOU BREAK THE COMMANDMENT..THEN TURN AROUND AND ASK FOR FORGIVNESS..IT HAPPENS..ITS NORMAL...

Lindon

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2008, 12:53:34 PM »
YALL ACT LIKE PEOPLE WHO PREACH THE WORD IS THOU HOLY ONE AND THEY DONT BEND THE RULES.. WE ARE ONLY HUMAN...SO WHAT IF ITS A DOUBLE STANDARD..YOU BREAK THE COMMANDMENT..THEN TURN AROUND AND ASK FOR FORGIVNESS..IT HAPPENS..ITS NORMAL...

that's the point man, i would like to see a bit of that honesty in the music.

preaching plus "holier than thou" ends up in sanctimonious bullsh*t.  preaching and honesty about your own and everyone else's hypocrisy is real humanity.

to me too often bishop is just on some holier than thou bullsh*t.