Author Topic: T.I., DJ Toomp, B.O.B. In The Studio (Video) Paper Trail Beat By Toomp? Yes!  (Read 1281 times)

Lunatic

probably the beat for the track with BOB & Kanye, "On top of the world."!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
i doubt it. both beats they play seems to be from toomp. dope shit though
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 02:34:15 PM by classic material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

I was hopin Toomp would produce for this album. Should be a banger!

Lunatic

Toomp is not only producing on it, he's the executive producer on the album - a title he hasn't held since u guessed it, TI dropped his only classic, "Trap Muzik."
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Toomp is not only producing on it, he's the executive producer on the album - a title he hasn't held since u guessed it, TI dropped his only classic, "Trap Muzik."
Ooooh shiieeet! This album bout to pop off!!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
paper trail will be the album of the year. dj toomp adds that extra thoroughness to the project.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Matty

definitely gonna be a tight album, but that new single didn't cut it, i expect something bigger froma  t.i. single...

Black Gloves

lol who cares about T-Lie

all his raps consists of is ad-libs..."aay ay ay ayyyyyy" "heey hey hey heeeey" "u know what it iiiiiis pimppin" n he gets called best rapper alive by females n man-hoes lmao

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

all his raps consists of is ad-libs..."aay ay ay ayyyyyy" "heey hey hey heeeey" "u know what it iiiiiis pimppin" n he gets called best rapper alive by females n man-hoes lmao
ya father said t.i. was the best rapper alive too.

Black Gloves

ya father said t.i. was the best rapper alive too.

.......................................*crickets*

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LOL, Arent U the main Game dickrider on this board? I wouldnt be callin anybody no Man Hoe.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LOL, Arent U the main Game dickrider on this board? I wouldnt be callin anybody no Man Hoe.
LOL....ha,ha. ''sittin in my [cherry lo lo] it's the [doctor's advocate] in the throne wit my [white air forces] talkin' to [eazy] c walkin' on the roof like [snoop] did. [i'm biggie and pac]i'm [kool g rap] without the [marley marl]beats''
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 06:56:57 AM by classic material »

Black Gloves

LOL....ha,ha. ''sittin in my [cherry lo lo] it's the [doctor's advocate] in the throne wit my [white air forces] talkin' to [eazy] c walkin' on the roof like [snoop] did. [i'm biggie and pac]i'm [kool g rap] without the [marley marl]beats''

ask T-Lie to spit like this ;)

[Verse 2 - The Game]

"Its the black rag assassin, fourty fo' mag blast, and black ski mask throwing shots out a dodge
magnum, gangbang forever put the barrel on the head of the devil, wit homicidal intentions I reign
terror, on any cliq or squad you niggas bitch you fraud, ima tickin time bomb let it finish the
job, lyrical damage on one, two punch, crush you amateurs, box and watch me execute like
(cockins?), my flow piping hot scorchin, proceed with caution murder any mc, ya soul is lost, when
im ridin with them bone thugs, black glocks and chrome slugs, parked on the block with the nose
up, get ready for the face off, Nicholas Cage aint got shit on a nigga wit a fuckin grenade, one
man army, only two things in the world can call me, west pussy and that bomb ass chronic, i never
back down, never back down, never back down, now let the bone thugs back."

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
that nigga cryin' wantin' to retire from hip hop. sorry...he can't fuck wit tip either.

Black Gloves

that nigga cryin' wantin' to retire from hip hop. sorry...he can't fuck wit tip either.

haha exactly you had nothing to say about that verse ;)

suck it easy

thnx for being honest tho homie ;) :D :laugh: :'( :-*