Author Topic: T.I., DJ Toomp, B.O.B. In The Studio (Video) Paper Trail Beat By Toomp? Yes!  (Read 1280 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
that nigga cryin' wantin' to retire from hip hop. sorry...he can't fuck wit tip either.

haha exactly you had nothing to say about that verse ;)

suck it easy

thnx for being honest tho homie ;) :D :laugh: :'( :-*
that nigga said never back down(3x) according to your post. who the fuck he thinks he is mike jones? so you can suck it easy and one more thing: just don't bite it.....  ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 11:04:33 AM by classic material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Gloves

that nigga cryin' wantin' to retire from hip hop. sorry...he can't fuck wit tip either.

suck it easy

that nigga said never back down according to your post. who the fuck he thinks he is mike jones? so you can suck it easy and one more thing: just don't bite it.....  ;D ;D ;D ;D

huuuuuh?

lmao foo u corny and lame as fuck lmao

yo shit doesnt make sense at all

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

suck it easy

that nigga said never back down according to your post. who the fuck he thinks he is mike jones? so you can suck it easy and one more thing: just don't bite it.....  ;D ;D ;D ;D

huuuuuh?

go fuck ya self 8) 8) 8) 8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!

suck it easy

huuuuuh?

Since you cant comprehend basic shit let me explain it to you in a way you should be familiar wit. Next time your backstage at The Games concert and he has his dick in your mouth dont bite that shit.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
it really shouldnt have to go here cuz the thread is about T.I. in the studio...but these TI fans here are going way too far...

Game>>>TI

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
it really shouldnt have to go here cuz the thread is about T.I. in the studio...but these TI fans here are going way too far...

Game>>>TI
nah. you're right about this being a tip thread. game is dope even though he name drops too much but t.i. is waaay better than game. t.i. has a better catalog of music than most of them other cats post '00 hands down. i've just lovin' these dj toomp beats thinkin' about the monster that paper trail's gonna be. long live the king of the south.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Game>>>TI
nah. you're right about this being a tip thread. game is dope even though he name drops too much but t.i. is waaay better than game. t.i. has a better catalog of music than most of them other cats post '00 hands down. i've just lovin' these dj toomp beats thinkin' about the monster that paper trail's gonna be. long live the king of the south.

game got a better catalog from '05 on. why '00? push that back a year to '99 eminem is the best. i cant fault you for using statistics to help your argument, but still theres other ones that prove it wrong.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Game>>>TI

game got a better catalog from '05 on. why '00? push that back a year to '99 eminem is the best. i cant fault you for using statistics to help your argument, but still theres other ones that prove it wrong.
well in my opinion snoop and dre was the best in 99. game has great beats but he needs to sharpen his pen. em is dope(racist muthafucka LOL) but eminem has some fucked up albums. paper trail has all the ingredients to be a classic: beats, rhymes,concepts,swag. game couldn't top t.i. on any day.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Game>>>TI

well in my opinion snoop and dre was the best in 99. game has great beats but he needs to sharpen his pen. em is dope(racist muthafucka LOL) but eminem has some fucked up albums. paper trail has all the ingredients to be a classic: beats, rhymes,concepts,swag. game couldn't top t.i. on any day.

he'll without a doubt have the beats, rhymes, most concepts...but Game aint bout that swag rappin.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
replace "swag" with personality

he has that... theres no way you can call him generic

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
replace "swag" with personality

he has that... theres no way you can call him generic

exactly.

Lunatic

The first beat is typical B.O.B. Style

Beat 1:  B.O.B. feat. Playboy Tre (the beat is wack^^)
Beat 2: T.I. feat. Kanye & BOB

good, the 2nd beat is FIRE!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Gloves

LOOOOOL @ TI being better than Game..thats a first :laugh:

ure the first person i ever heard say tht LMAO but i mean niggaz cant take you seriously tho u probably think the toilet TI sits on is worth gold :laugh:

If Game "needs to sharpen his pen game" show me a better TI verse better than that Game verse LMAO

ive listened to EVERY TI shit thats why i can make a judement you havent listened to Games mixtape so u dont know.

Game >>> TI allday

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LOOOOOL @ TI being better than Game..thats a first :laugh:

ure the first person i ever heard say tht LMAO but i mean niggaz cant take you seriously tho u probably think the toilet TI sits on is worth gold :laugh:

If Game "needs to sharpen his pen game" show me a better TI verse better than that Game verse LMAO

ive listened to EVERY TI shit thats why i can make a judement you havent listened to Games mixtape so u dont know.

Game >>> TI allday
t.i.- ''tell 'em i said that''. game is a made up artist you suckas. i can name a few tip verses better than games shit. if it wasn't for dre(and 5-0) co signin' him the first time around you wouldn't listen to him so save that bullshit. t.i.>>>>>>>>game.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 07:53:05 AM by classic material »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The first beat is typical B.O.B. Style

Beat 1:  B.O.B. feat. Playboy Tre (the beat is wack^^)
Beat 2: T.I. feat. Kanye & BOB

good, the 2nd beat is FIRE!
in the words of young buck: i'm confused. so the second beat is on top of the world? i thought kanye produced that song???? i like the b.o.b joint too it's sounds like toomp flipped planet rock !!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 07:00:23 AM by classic material »