Author Topic: Round 4- (L) Lunatic (2-2) vs. (W) Tell It (2-1)  (Read 392 times)

J Bananas

Re: Round 4- Lunatic (2-1) vs. Tell It (1-1)
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2008, 11:15:41 PM »
But if someone who hasn't really ever posted in keystyle before comes in and votes without any explaination then I may throw out the vote depending on the situation.

Fuck That. ANYONE who doesn't explain their shit should get a d/q.
Like you said, theres so little votes here that some battles don't even get a determined winner!
until you (how objective is that?) decide a winner...
From now on you should have a "thorns and roses" type review with why/didn't you like something.
that way no (obviously) biased opinions.
am eye wrong?

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
Re: Round 4- (L) Lunatic (2-2) vs. (W) Tell It (2-1)
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2008, 11:52:52 PM »
i remember times when it was hard to get votes took some time before we got enough people and organization

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2008, 12:21:20 AM »
Timelock and PiffTannen...

I'm not in here to get in anybodies way... If ya'll want to moderate your own tournament than be my guest... and if it works out well then I will congratulate you because all I'm tryin to do is help make this forum more active.

If you guys want to put in work for the forum then be my guest, there are battles all over that haven't been voted on... I had one with Number1 that's been sittin there for a week and still hasn't gotten one vote.

Pifftannen, you aint been doin shit at this forum, so now that i'm moderatin the first successful tournament in years you want to come in and second guess and critisize my efforts, that's real weak of you...Why don't you make yourself useful and go vote/review some battles or something.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2008, 12:54:24 AM »
come on man i done did my time as a mod and now seems to be ur job just take the constructive talk as a positive and do what u feel is best. i really feel these new cats need to decide for themselves what they want. peace

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2008, 02:15:23 AM »
come on man i done did my time as a mod and now seems to be ur job just take the constructive talk as a positive and do what u feel is best. i really feel these new cats need to decide for themselves what they want. peace

I don't mind what you said, because your an OG and I know where your coming from and its all done with respect.  My only problem was with the way PiffTannen was comin at me.

As for you, I was just explainin to you why I was moderatin it the way I was. 

And I have no problem with the new cats having input into how they want things.. but so far they haven't had any input, I made a thread to open the tournament where I explained all the rules and they could ask questions if they wanted and nobody had shit to say.

This isn't 2002 homie, we are lucky we even have anything going on here at all.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2008, 10:42:36 AM »
i feel u, shit will crack off though, got hungry cats pming me they verses and shit i'll send em over this way