Author Topic: 2pac and Boot Camp Clik Presents One Nation  (Read 4503 times)

SkinzYall

Re: 2pac and Boot Camp Clik Presents One Nation
« Reply #75 on: July 31, 2008, 10:13:26 PM »
Now tanner boy boy. You go snitch to admin now.  You cry to admin now so you be happy. maybe he wipe your assy for you. Nice white asssy I use later for target practice. I like young white boy assy. So smooth.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #76 on: July 31, 2008, 10:14:20 PM »
oh that is your daddy. Yes I have fun time when I clean my guns. I need many many practice. I use your daddy. He ugly drunk white old man. Me have fun.

You just take shots at my dad, because you can't take any shots at me what so ever. You know that all these apparent remarks have been made before. Come up with something new 2Pack cock sucker, and I don't have to cry to admins. That's what 2Pac fans do.

SkinzYall

« Reply #77 on: July 31, 2008, 10:16:29 PM »
Forgive please. I not know you white like snow. Now I dream of your white assy. Come to me white 15 year old tanner assy. YUM YUM.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #78 on: July 31, 2008, 10:18:39 PM »
Forgive please. I not know you white like snow. Now I dream of your white assy. Come to me white 15 year old tanner assy. YUM YUM.

You are whiter than me Peter. Dump that three hundred pound wife of yours then talk about me, just because that was the only bitch you could get makes you more pathetic. That fat fuck is 280 pounds your senior. How's your son doing? How do you take care of him? I mean come on, your wife is the one eating the food in the house. Don't even get me started on your father clean freak.

SkinzYall

« Reply #79 on: July 31, 2008, 10:20:20 PM »
i bum fuck you and daddy same time.I no joke. Whitey means tighter assy for me.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #80 on: July 31, 2008, 10:23:04 PM »
i bum fuck you and daddy same time.I no joke. Whitey means tighter assy for me.

Wow, how original. These are the same disses you've had since 2002 when you had no rares and use to be some what of a nice guy. By the way, I am glad your Nazi looking father is in the grave, I think I know why he died. He was tired of hearing your stupid ass and tired of getting called by people because of your negligence. Karma's a bitch, ain't it Pete?

SkinzYall

« Reply #81 on: July 31, 2008, 10:27:46 PM »
i love jew people. how you say bad things about jew people. you whitey for real.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #82 on: July 31, 2008, 10:29:12 PM »
i love jew people. how you say bad things about jew people. you whitey for real.

Awwww....I did my job Pete's feelings are hurt. Go cry now, no more responses for you.

acgrundy

« Reply #83 on: July 31, 2008, 10:31:35 PM »
jesus christ you guys are so fucking pathetic.  try leaving the house once in awhile and seeing what it is like venturing out into society.  maybe talk to a girl.  anyone who has seen grandma's boy...I picture you guys like that fuckin dork in the movie that talks like a robot.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #84 on: July 31, 2008, 10:33:54 PM »
jesus christ you guys are so fucking pathetic.  try leaving the house once in awhile and seeing what it is like venturing out into society.  maybe talk to a girl.  anyone who has seen grandma's boy...I picture you guys like that fuckin dork in the movie that talks like a robot.

I seen that the other night. I would like to have a girl like dude had in the movie. Most girls are uptight and shit. Anyhow, the dude with the robot shit is fucking hilarious. I love how they keep cracking on him about the Matrix clothing. Classic. Lol.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 10:36:51 PM by Killz »

nateandmiles

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • We shook dre punk azz now he outta di closet!!
« Reply #85 on: July 31, 2008, 11:44:52 PM »
Now chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch 8)

kuruptDPG

« Reply #86 on: August 01, 2008, 03:39:11 AM »
damn man all those traks have leaked

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #87 on: August 01, 2008, 05:39:32 AM »

No kidding, only one unheard that I see..."Warrior".  I figured this would be the case, just a bunch of "studio remastered" songs we've all had for the last 10 years.  See, this is exactly why I never get my hopes up when people like this get on here swearing they've got stuff, this is nothing.

Stain

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #88 on: August 01, 2008, 06:02:55 AM »

No kidding, only one unheard that I see..."Warrior".  I figured this would be the case, just a bunch of "studio remastered" songs we've all had for the last 10 years.  See, this is exactly why I never get my hopes up when people like this get on here swearing they've got stuff, this is nothing.
warriors is just a renamed song too.  stupid fat shit even put non-one nation songs on there.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #89 on: August 01, 2008, 06:11:23 AM »
What song is "Warriors"?

***Oh yeah...Soopalfy is the greatest rapper alive today!!***  had to say that since this is my 500th post!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 06:12:54 AM by Soopafly DPGC »