Author Topic: Dubb Union Release Date & Tracklist (AllHipHop.com)  (Read 1902 times)

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
Re: Dubb Union Release Date & Tracklist (AllHipHop.com)
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2008, 09:29:42 PM »
Dubb Union is a weak name for a group.
Anyway good to see Dion on the album!

Yeah i prefered Westurn Union

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2008, 11:56:16 PM »
Anyone got "I Dont think so" for download?? i would like to add it to the album when it comes out thnaks

You should already know - where was it world premiered? :)

http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/2006/july/westurn_union-i_dont_think_so-(ft-snoop_dogg)-(dubcnn).mp3

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2008, 12:10:24 AM »
I gotta cop this when it drops! Wack ass name though. Shoula kept it Westurn Union.

The Western Union company most likely would have taken action against the group.
Thank You Styles!

And believe, they damn sho hollered @ us. We just couldnt change the name 2 sumin completely different. It wouldve threw everybody off. We say Dubb Union all over the mixtape anyway. Fucc it! The music is still dope. Fucc wit us!!!!!!!!!!!

Chuuch!

Lunatic

« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2008, 12:10:56 AM »
^can't wait for the album Lucc!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lucc

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2008, 12:11:42 AM »
damn no dr.dre? that wouldve been gd 2 hear him on it or producing a trak

Come on did you really expect him on the album?

Tracklist looks really dope, could be an amazing album. Nice to see Dion on the feature list. Maybe they got some Hi-Tek beats? But why they change their name?

There is a wiring/telegram company called Western Union (from which the group had taken its name from).
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucc

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2008, 12:14:44 AM »
yeah I will keep the name Westurn Union also. Don't know why they should change it. As long as they were named "Westurn" and not "Western" they don't break any law I think. it's not really intelligent to change the name shortly before the drop of your debut album, when u pushed yourself about 2 years wit a different one.
Naw, on some real shit. That didnt matter. Trust, they(WESTERN UNION) werent having it. It was a lost cause. No needs for the courts and shit. Thats a old ass company. They won. Fucc it. That "U" n the name would not have stopped that lawsuit.

smegma

« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2008, 12:15:07 AM »
And believe, they damn sho hollered @ us. We just couldnt change the name 2 sumin completely different. It wouldve threw everybody off. We say Dubb Union all over the mixtape anyway. Fucc it! The music is still dope. Fucc wit us!!!!!!!!!!!

Why didn't you send them the mixtape? That would have solved the problem.

Lunatic

« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2008, 12:16:16 AM »

LOL they woulda bumped that dope mixtape and said "fuck suing these guys, they 2 dope"  :)

Lucc

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2008, 12:26:35 AM »

R u serious? What problem would that have solved? So they can hear the cursing and foul language and given and even better reason 2 not b mixed up with a rap group from LA. Trust, I LOVED THE NAME "WESTURN UNION". Absolutely loved it. But there wasnt anything we couldve done after they hollered @ us. Its a lose lose. If we wouldve went with some other name wayyyyyy different, you wouldve thought Snoop had another group. Just bare with us and ride 2 the music. Trust, its hella dope...........

Oh, and producers on the album include: Teddy Riley, Hi-Tek, Warryn "Baby Dubb" Campbell, THX, J-Doe, Nominz, with the majority of production being handled by Soopafly.

Lucc

• 'G'
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2008, 12:27:41 AM »

LOL they woulda bumped that dope mixtape and said "fuck suing these guys, they 2 dope"  :)
LOL! Shit, I wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lunatic

« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2008, 12:44:16 AM »

LOL! Shit, I wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL we just fuckin around dog, I (personally) fully understand the name change..check your PM Lucc, I'm raptalk.net affiliated ;)

smegma

« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2008, 12:48:37 AM »

R u serious? What problem would that have solved? So they can hear the cursing and foul language and given and even better reason 2 not b mixed up with a rap group from LA. Trust, I LOVED THE NAME "WESTURN UNION". Absolutely loved it. But there wasnt anything we couldve done after they hollered @ us. Its a lose lose. If we wouldve went with some other name wayyyyyy different, you wouldve thought Snoop had another group. Just bare with us and ride 2 the music. Trust, its hella dope...........

Oh, and producers on the album include: Teddy Riley, Hi-Tek, Warryn "Baby Dubb" Campbell, THX, J-Doe, Nominz, with the majority of production being handled by Soopafly.

lol, i was just playing

« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2008, 03:29:55 AM »
Hahaha yeah that tape was too dope! Im fine with the name change just didnt really think it would happen.  8)

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2008, 03:43:57 AM »
Oh, and producers on the album include: Teddy Riley...
I hope it didn't become too softie song/s...the way Snoop tracks turned out.

WestCoasta

« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2008, 03:50:15 AM »
Hi-Tek on there?

I'm even more intrigued...