Author Topic: XZIBIT!  (Read 2068 times)

Desert Lord

Re: XZIBIT!
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2008, 08:09:49 PM »
OK People! Since The Year 1996 I'm Really A Huge Fan Of His Music! After Paparazzi Came Out I Was Like Whoaa! I Got Huge Respet For This Man, He Ain't One Of Those Rappers Wich We See Today! When I Saw The Begining Of "Weapon Of Mass Destruction" DVD And When He Said " I Don't Wanna Make Music Where You Gon' Move Your Head Whole Day, Nah, I Wanna Make Somethin' What's Gonna Get With You In Your Life Somethin' GooD" I See That He's Doin' That! He's Makin' Some Movies Now, And You Can't Say He's Gone HollyWood, He's Still Here, And He's Gonna Bring Us Somethin' GooD NeXt Year, Believe Me! AnyWays I'm Gonna Say It And You Can Agree With Me Or No " X Is WestCoast Legend" Like It Or Not, That's The True! When I Saw "Best WestCoast Songs 2008" Thread I Saw Many Of Ya'll Have His Name In That Tracklist! So What's With Ya'll ?! Agree With Me?!

i agree

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2008, 08:14:48 PM »
What Do you mean By Legend??
I think he has come a long way!
he has a good catalogue of Dope songs!!
So if that is what you mean, then we can agree..
But Legend??.I'm not sure...
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

JRK

• 'G'
  • WarDoggz - Diocese/TakeOff
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2008, 08:47:02 PM »
What Do you mean By Legend??
I think he has come a long way!
he has a good catalogue of Dope songs!!
So if that is what you mean, then we can agree..
But Legend??.I'm not sure...

By legend I think he means maybe from when he had a good grasp on hip hop and saw who was doin it when he was really gettin in to it. Maybe when snoop and X was doin "bitch please" wit Dre and shit and seeing pac pass in 96, etc..

Just a thought.
GIVE ME MONEY, GIVE ME PUSSY!!!

Twitter "http://twitter.com/LetsGoJRK"

CJMacc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2008, 08:56:23 PM »
whoa!!!! that sound like a khalil beat in the background of that youtube vid.... sounds fuccin' nice... back to xzibit... lmao

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2008, 01:39:07 PM »
obvious future hall of famer
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Dome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2008, 02:26:54 PM »
So basically what you're saying is that you love Xzibit and that you love sitting on his lap (like the picture)? :laugh:

HAHAHA JEAH!!!

LOOOL

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2008, 03:38:03 PM »
so one is not allowed to express their feelins bout they favorite rappers ?

well of course unless its game rite? everybody on dudes cock 24/7 but thats not homosexual rite?
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Black Gloves

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2008, 03:42:27 PM »
so one is not allowed to express their feelins bout they favorite rappers ?

well of course unless its game rite? everybody on dudes cock 24/7 but thats not homosexual rite?

thank you..im glad we got it straight

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2008, 03:56:07 PM »
nah  not just yet. he needs some more better albums.  he needs some top notch production and he needs dre to write him a prescription.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2008, 04:05:16 PM »
nah  not just yet. he needs some more better albums.  he needs some top notch production and he needs dre to write him a prescription.
lol u prolly neva heard 3 of xzibits songs...ur boyfriend TI hasent made a classic album yet besides the one tht ppl think is classic "crap muzik" is not a classic...nd i wuldent be dissin x or nythin cuz hes recorded a song with TI tht we will hear soon...ik when tht comes out ull say xzibit is great.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2008, 04:09:10 PM »
lol u prolly neva heard 3 of xzibits songs...ur boyfriend TI hasent made a classic album yet besides the one tht ppl think is classic "crap muzik" is not a classic...nd i wuldent be dissin x or nythin cuz hes recorded a song with TI tht we will hear soon...ik when tht comes out ull say xzibit is great.
you are burnt out ya mind dick face. xzibit has a few good albums but that last shit was ass. trap muzik is a classic. fuck boy.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2008, 04:10:48 PM »
So basically what you're saying is that you love Xzibit and that you love sitting on his lap (like the picture)? :laugh:

damn!!!! +1

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2008, 04:17:53 PM »
you are burnt out ya mind dick face. xzibit has a few good albums but that last shit was ass. trap muzik is a classic. fuck boy.
xzibits albums>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TI's albums.....TI is not on xzibits level, hes not even close...xzibit spits real shit with great lyrics....TI has simple lyrics

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2008, 04:20:10 PM »
xzibits albums>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TI's albums.....TI is not on xzibits level, hes not even close...xzibit spits real shit with great lyrics....TI has simple lyrics
that niggas too busy pimpin' rides and he lost srong arm steady LOL.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2008, 04:51:46 PM »
that niggas too busy pimpin' rides and he lost srong arm steady LOL.
he don pimp rides no more n so wat tht he ain in sas nymore...ur just scared to know the truth....xzibit's 40 days n 40 nights or restless beat TI's whole career