Author Topic: The Game LAX special edition cover.  (Read 1786 times)

Black Gloves

Re: The Game LAX special edition cover.
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2008, 10:57:32 AM »
imo best candidates are

big dreams and one of:

red magic
camera phone
hustlers dream

im starting to think "street ryders" isnt a real track. do we have any confirmation on that whatsoever?

people are dumb as hell..Game mentioned it 1 TIME (street rydaz) back in 2006 or something and people still think the song is on LAX ::)

« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2008, 11:10:05 AM »
O yah, whats goin on with that Life After The Math dvd, longbeachsfinest, you know anything about it?
Coming August sometime I think. 16th or something.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2008, 11:44:45 AM »
O yah, whats goin on with that Life After The Math dvd, longbeachsfinest, you know anything about it?

I doubt that homie. People aint gonna pick up no dvd one week and then his album the next unless there real fans. I think if he drops it a week before his album drops its gonna hurt his sales a bit, but not by much. He should just put it as the bonus dvd for L.A.X if hes smart. And why the hell do people want Big Dreams to be a bonus track on the special endition LMFAO, YOUVE ALREADY HEARD IT, the dude has like 100 other bangers that he aint releasing, wouldnt you want to hear a different one LOL, weirdos!!!

Philip1123

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2008, 01:03:59 PM »
Great and mature cover! I am sick of all those stupid ass rim covers. Game stepped his game up with this one, props!!

« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2008, 01:07:07 PM »

I doubt that homie. People aint gonna pick up no dvd one week and then his album the next unless there real fans. I think if he drops it a week before his album drops its gonna hurt his sales a bit, but not by much. He should just put it as the bonus dvd for L.A.X if hes smart. And why the hell do people want Big Dreams to be a bonus track on the special endition LMFAO, YOUVE ALREADY HEARD IT, the dude has like 100 other bangers that he aint releasing, wouldnt you want to hear a different one LOL, weirdos!!!
That might actually be the bonus dvd.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2008, 01:17:28 PM »
i have a one fuckin qestions why the fuck is dmx on the album(intro+outro),i mean crackmanx dissed thewestcoast except his friend game...but that sucks...i hope they gonna fixed that.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2008, 01:19:54 PM »
i have a one fuckin qestions why the fuck is dmx on the album(intro+outro),i mean crackmanx dissed thewestcoast except his friend game...but that sucks...i hope they gonna fixed that.

he says a prayer on the album, and just because crooked i dissed dmx doesnt mean you have to dislike him

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

sav

« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2008, 01:23:52 PM »
im starting to think "street ryders" isnt a real track. do we have any confirmation on that whatsoever?

This was suppose to be the first single off "The Diary of Compton".

Black Gloves

« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2008, 01:51:10 PM »

This was suppose to be the first single off "The Diary of Compton".

no it wasnt.

street rydaz was mentioned back in 2006-early 07 at Nas video shoot for Hustlers.

Game didnt even start workin on a new project when he mentioned that song.

Street Rydaz is really a DA song that didnt make the cut.

h2k4

« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2008, 02:21:42 PM »

Hold one, theres a footage?

Didn't they said that the footage really is "Life After The Math"?

I think this "Life After The Math" DVD is about what he went through when he left/got dropped from Aftermath.  Unless it's been revised.

Yeah yeah i know but im saying i wanna know if they gonna release it with the album (The Special Edition) or if they gonna sell it separately.

It's not the DVD for L.A.X.  It says it will be released on August 12th:

Synopsis:
The Game spits the truth about his rise from the streets of Compton on camera and on stage with insights on a chaotic childhood, the drugs, the shootings that almost killed him, the falling out with G-Unit, his infamous beef with 50 Cent and Dr. Dre, and his rebirth as a multi- platinum powerhouse. The Game delivers with previously unseen concert footage, shocking interviews, and original music.

« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2008, 02:24:23 PM »

Hold one, theres a footage?

Didn't they said that the footage really is "Life After The Math"?

I think this "Life After The Math" DVD is about what he went through when he left/got dropped from Aftermath.  Unless it's been revised.

Yeah yeah i know but im saying i wanna know if they gonna release it with the album (The Special Edition) or if they gonna sell it separately.

It's not the DVD for L.A.X.  It says it will be released on August 12th:

Synopsis:
The Game spits the truth about his rise from the streets of Compton on camera and on stage with insights on a chaotic childhood, the drugs, the shootings that almost killed him, the falling out with G-Unit, his infamous beef with 50 Cent and Dr. Dre, and his rebirth as a multi- platinum powerhouse. The Game delivers with previously unseen concert footage, shocking interviews, and original music.
Cover looks fake cos its got the LA tat without the star.

h2k4

« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2008, 02:36:39 PM »
Cover looks fake cos its got the LA tat without the star.

Yeah but you gotta remember, this DVD has been in the works since Doctor's Advocate dropped, I believe.  This could be a sample cover but the info is from a legit place.

Black Gloves

« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2008, 02:42:30 PM »
that "cover" is fake

thats a picture from wouldnt get far..there is no cover yet Taydoe said it.

« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2008, 02:44:46 PM »
that "cover" is fake

Yeah cool cos that cover sucks. Is it Taydoe or Mad doing this project?

Black Gloves

« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2008, 02:49:16 PM »
that "cover" is fake

Yeah cool cos that cover sucks. Is it Taydoe or Mad doing this project?

i dont know, but i asked Taydoe since he with BWS obviously and he said that there is no cover.

But im pretty sure its Taydoe anyway. He's the one who been recording all of the shit through out the years. Maybe Mad'll help him
edit the shit and whatnot.