Elements > Tha Studio

Beatz 4 Sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1/3) > >>

KonSICKwence:
get at me at ineffable@liftedindividualz.com or

IneffableLIC on aim i am reasonable with the prices and got some tite shit if you interested get at me and i will sne dyou soem samples of my good shit i'm selling and maybe we can work somethign out.

pz

Ineffable

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA:
Gimme a Price Range......

AlerG:
i don't buy beats cause i don't sell my work, i give it to people to listen to...i'm not signed therefor i'm not worried about making money off my music, you should take that into consideration, fuck the money, just make tight music, peace.

KonSICKwence:
you ned money to fund your msuic its that simple i dont make music to sell i make it for myself and to sell so i cna fund doign what i wanna do liek make better music.

you need money you cant sya you dont need money

THA7TH AKA RODZILLA get at me. ineffable@liftedindividualz.com or IneffableLIC on aim and we cna discuss the matters.

and ALERG whenever someone buy sone of my beats there product gets sold in the lifted individualz store through a profit split like we work cuts. so i dont sell my beats for that much i am going to drop the prices on my site ALot SO DONT WORRY. GET AT ME ineffable@liftedindividualz.com or IneffableLIC on aim and we cna work something out.

pz

Ineffable

KonSICKwence:
oh yeah and i also produce by request i will make the beat certain time lengths for no extr acharge.

and i will make a certain type of mood of beat to fit yoru track and add cuts if you want me too (cutz ar ereally dope scratches)

lol

pz

Ineffable

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version