Author Topic: Soulja Boy's Album Goes Platinum  (Read 513 times)

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
Soulja Boy's Album Goes Platinum
« on: August 02, 2008, 12:04:41 PM »
lol at him calling himself a "super producer "whats sad is i think he believes he's going to be succesfull again, three words souljaboy . .one hit blunder

http://traffickingmedia.com/index.php?id=963

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

D-Stress

Re: Soulja Boy's Album Goes Platinum
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2008, 12:17:02 PM »
if all people hate on him, the question is: who buys his records? ???

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2008, 12:28:15 PM »

i asked myself the same shit, but then when im at the mall and shit, you see the kids/preteens, playing the songs on there phones, the yah bitch yah shit and crank dat, and you then realise its those little shits that buy them. it's basically pop music, song about dances, are pop music, music thats popular to children/kids/preteens - there wouldnt be this whole "soulja boy killed hip hop" shit if people were smart enough to realise, that just because he's black and wears similar clothing to rappers, does not make him a hip hop artist

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2008, 12:51:45 PM »

i asked myself the same shit, but then when im at the mall and shit, you see the kids/preteens, playing the songs on there phones, the yah bitch yah shit and crank dat, and you then realise its those little shits that buy them. it's basically pop music, song about dances, are pop music, music thats popular to children/kids/preteens - there wouldnt be this whole "soulja boy killed hip hop" shit if people were smart enough to realise, that just because he's black and wears similar clothing to rappers, does not make him a hip hop artist

you can't really blame the little kids. they don't know better, and he isn't cursing so parents must love him...plus their kids dance. but i mean i don't think we'll hear from him ever again so it's whatever... :-\

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2008, 09:34:36 PM »
his music is garbage, and rappers like him are garbage. but as far as music goes, if youre in it JUST to sell records...this is what u do. Market to kids and females. Its just like everything else. Music, movies, etc.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Jome

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2008, 09:41:22 PM »
Despite all the hatin' ass bullshit you put up, props on putting Souljaboi in the section about "anything that doesn't belong elsewhere..", especially not the music section.  ;D

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2008, 11:20:00 PM »
Despite all the hatin' ass bullshit you put up, props on putting Souljaboi in the section about "anything that doesn't belong elsewhere..", especially not the music section.  ;D

He's like MC Hammer, but with no Suge backing or dopeness.

D-Stress

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2008, 06:33:25 AM »

yep.

the new west is pop-music too  ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2008, 12:54:01 PM »
he sucks ass, but you can't really be mad at him...

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2008, 10:13:44 PM »

you can't really blame the little kids. they don't know better, and he isn't cursing so parents must love him...plus their kids dance. but i mean i don't think we'll hear from him ever again so it's whatever... :-\

he was swearing before he blew up... "yahh trick yahh" was yahh bitch yahh... and even crank dat has him saying superman dat ho

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2008, 10:56:34 PM »

he was swearing before he blew up... "yahh trick yahh" was yahh bitch yahh... and even crank dat has him saying superman dat ho

yeah but parents did not know what "superman that ho" meant. white parents anyway... :D

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2008, 10:29:54 AM »

kemizt

Miez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2008, 04:14:52 AM »
his music is garbage, and rappers like him are garbage. but as far as music goes, if youre in it JUST to sell records...this is what u do. Market to kids and females. Its just like everything else. Music, movies, etc.

what?

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2008, 04:53:05 PM »

what?
What he said was pretty straight forward, my nigga. Here, my little cousin doesn't need this anymore, so you can have it:

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2008, 01:37:47 AM »
as long as there's a market for shit like what he puts out shit like his will get out it's the sad truth