Author Topic: Souljah boy goes platinum, eat a dick Ice-T  (Read 741 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Re: Souljah boy goes platinum, eat a dick Ice-T
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2008, 04:04:42 AM »

I swear people just dont get it.

ITS NOT HATE

It's the fact that ppl refuse to let go of the past...   In 5 years ppl are gonna be talking about Jay-Z as a legend.  Cuz of all his ackolades and how famous he got...  REGARDLESS of his skill on the mic....  Which is what really matters...  And then ppl start believing the hype..

This is the same shit..  When Jay falls off (if he already hasn't) yall will argue that he is still relevant just cuz of his past...

Now that I put shit in perspective think about it.......

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2008, 04:05:13 AM »

Congrats to the boy... 

-1 for dickriding an underage untalented boy.

-1 for being a hater...  I don't even listen to his music, but I respect what he has done in the business.

J Bananas

« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2008, 04:08:15 AM »

Congrats to the boy... 

-1 for being a hater...  I don't even listen to his music, but I respect what he has done in the business.

yeah nigga, fuck contributing to a dying art. rape it for money till you have no opportunities left!

Elano

« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2008, 04:11:47 AM »

Congrats to the boy... 

"but I respect what he has done in the business"
BUAAAAHHHH  :D :D :D :D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2008, 04:12:43 AM »
lol at this thread title, call me if souljah boy is still relevant in 20 years.

And Ice-T is??? U living in the past or u a big dick-rider if u still think he is.....
the nigga been around since the 80's when you was either drinkin' similac or swimmin' in the sack. and still making big moves wit a bad bitch on his side.

How is he relevant though?  Can you honestly still listen to one of his songs and go "Damn he's right about what's going on in the world, and I feel the exact same way about these issues".

His most recent and probably most relevant work is Gangsta Rap..  If you could sit through that without being disgusted and devolved you trippin...

most of ice's social observations are still relevant today as America still struggles with a lot of the same bullshit it did in the 90's..i can listen to a lot of ice t's old songs and feel them today, you should give his albums a try (i know you haven't really)..the question is..do you listen souljah boy and go "Damn he's right about what's going on in the world, and I feel the exact same way about these issues"? ? ? the fact that ice t's new album sucks isn't really relevant when you take into consideration dick sucker boy started rapping in 2007, for poppy dance tracks that could easily be accompanied by Britney spears or madonna. if you really are happier about his contribution to the rap game than ice t, so be it..but you def get your pass revoked in front of hip hop fans (which this board is primarily based on)..maybe you could go leak new songs to the soulja boy forum or myemohaistyles forum, and leave here?

A) I own O.G. and have listened to more than half of his disco...
B) I still feel the same way about his music
C) How does when u started rapping make what u rap about any more or less relevant?  Ur rap career doesn't equal your life...
D) None of these artists are relevant to me.  I will however big-up a platinum plaque, cuz that is the business..
E) U mad cuz I did in 20 min what it took a whole squad to attempt in days

There is a higher purpose...  U just gotta look for it.

J Bananas

« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2008, 04:14:52 AM »

And Ice-T is??? U living in the past or u a big dick-rider if u still think he is.....
the nigga been around since the 80's when you was either drinkin' similac or swimmin' in the sack. and still making big moves wit a bad bitch on his side.

How is he relevant though?  Can you honestly still listen to one of his songs and go "Damn he's right about what's going on in the world, and I feel the exact same way about these issues".

His most recent and probably most relevant work is Gangsta Rap..  If you could sit through that without being disgusted and devolved you trippin...

most of ice's social observations are still relevant today as America still struggles with a lot of the same bullshit it did in the 90's..i can listen to a lot of ice t's old songs and feel them today, you should give his albums a try (i know you haven't really)..the question is..do you listen souljah boy and go "Damn he's right about what's going on in the world, and I feel the exact same way about these issues"? ? ? the fact that ice t's new album sucks isn't really relevant when you take into consideration dick sucker boy started rapping in 2007, for poppy dance tracks that could easily be accompanied by Britney spears or madonna. if you really are happier about his contribution to the rap game than ice t, so be it..but you def get your pass revoked in front of hip hop fans (which this board is primarily based on)..maybe you could go leak new songs to the soulja boy forum or myemohaistyles forum, and leave here?

C) How does when u started rapping make what u rap about any more or less relevant?  Ur rap career doesn't equal your life...
D) None of these artists are relevant to me.  I will however big-up a platinum plaque, cuz that is the business..

There is a higher purpose...  U just gotta look for it.

right.

soulja boy = higher purpose

ice t - i'm your pusher = noodles

i really overestimated you man, you gotta be a fuckin idiot for real. sorry if i hurt your feelings.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2008, 04:15:18 AM »

Congrats to the boy... 

yeah nigga, fuck contributing to a dying art. rape it for money till you have no opportunities left!

Have u not learned there are two sides to the Biz yet?   I love the music, and I love the industry..  If you only doing 1 of those u ain't gonna appreciate what cats do...   I appreciate what Ice-T did but he ain't relevant, I'm sorry.  There's only room for progression...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2008, 04:16:20 AM »

C) How does when u started rapping make what u rap about any more or less relevant?  Ur rap career doesn't equal your life...
D) None of these artists are relevant to me.  I will however big-up a platinum plaque, cuz that is the business..

There is a higher purpose...  U just gotta look for it.

right.

soulja boy = higher purpose

ice t - i'm your pusher = noodles

i really overestimated you man, you gotta be a fuckin idiot for real. sorry if i hurt your feelings.

U mad doggy?  Let's dead it then if u gettin EMOtional..  Drop knowledge or keep it moving..

J Bananas

« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2008, 04:17:43 AM »
lol no thanks, communication is obviously beyond you. i'll call it a matter of taste and chalk it up to a matter of class.

smegma

« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2008, 04:28:09 AM »
I bought a copy.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2008, 05:00:48 AM »

Congrats to the boy... 
don't forget mike jones went platinum his first time too(where is he these days??? LOL). ice t is a legend and probably has more paper than soulja fag can count. respect ya elders.

theres miles of difference between mike jones and soulja boy
we'll see !!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Elano

« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2008, 05:55:09 AM »
F

R

E

E

P

O

S

T

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2008, 08:29:59 AM »

hell yeah. his music is relevant to this day and time. are you from the hood or do you even watch the news ???? soulja boy damn sure ain't relevant to real life. you don't see nobody doing the super man hoe while they're getting shot numerous times by the police!!!!!! i don't know about you but i see everything a nigga rapped  about on a record from prostitution, robberies, murder, drug dealing,etc. still in these days and times. so how in the fuck is ice t not relevant?????
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 09:18:57 AM by classic material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2008, 09:14:53 AM »
 :sleep:

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2008, 10:40:43 AM »
Everybody out selling 50... lol