Author Topic: New Yayo interview: "I will smack the shit out of Buck."  (Read 743 times)

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
New Yayo interview: "I will smack the shit out of Buck."
« on: August 03, 2008, 11:17:58 AM »
HipHopCanada: You said in a radio interview that you wanted to physically fight Buck? Do you still feel that way?

Yayo: Yeah I fuck Buck up. Fuck Buck. You know why? He said I’m in 50’s A hole. What I’m saying is that I don’t like when niggas try to assassinate my character. Telling me I’m in somebody’s A hole? You’re trying to divide and conquer. I’m a smart man, I read the 48 Laws of Power, I read the Bible, I read books and I analyze shit before I say shit out my mouth. When he says I’m in 50’s A hole and 50’s money’s not mine… when 50 writes that cheque over to me, it goes from being his to being mine. [Laughing] He always tries to make himself seem bigger than he is. He already knows what time it is with me. That’s why if I invite him to a fight and you hear his new diss records he will not say anything about me. Because I will smack the shit out of Buck.

New interview on hiphopcanada.com he speaks about the TOS sales as well.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: New Yayo interview: "I will smack the shit out of Buck."
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2008, 11:20:47 AM »
So he's gonna smack the shit ouit of Buck, just like he did with that kid a year or 2 ago???

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2008, 11:38:08 AM »
HipHopCanada: You said in a radio interview that you wanted to physically fight Buck? Do you still feel that way?

Yayo: Yeah I fuck Buck up. Fuck Buck. You know why? He said I’m in 50’s A hole. What I’m saying is that I don’t like when niggas try to assassinate my character. Telling me I’m in somebody’s A hole? You’re trying to divide and conquer. I’m a smart man, I read the 48 Laws of Power, I read the Bible, I read books and I analyze shit before I say shit out my mouth. When he says I’m in 50’s A hole and 50’s money’s not mine… when 50 writes that cheque over to me, it goes from being his to being mine. [Laughing] He always tries to make himself seem bigger than he is. He already knows what time it is with me. That’s why if I invite him to a fight and you hear his new diss records he will not say anything about me. Because I will smack the shit out of Buck.

i hate when niggas talk that fake tough shit. go see buck then if there's really an issue !!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

D~Nice

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2008, 11:43:40 AM »

i hate when niggas talk that fake tough shit. go see buck then if there's really an issue !!!!!!!!

Razor Ramon said it best:

"Don't sing it, bring it". Chico!!!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2008, 11:48:38 AM »
^^^

I will carve... you... up!!

Black Gloves

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2008, 02:03:02 PM »
lol @ Marvin Bernard

Muhfukka

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2008, 03:21:37 PM »
ill cut you so bad youll wish that i never cut you

Elano

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2008, 03:45:23 PM »
I’m a smart man, I read the 48 Laws of Power, I read the Bible, I read books

says the same dude that was on tv while on the run from the police  :D

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2008, 09:30:35 PM »

Yayo: Yeah I fuck Buck up. Fuck Buck. You know why? He said I’m in 50’s A hole. What I’m saying is that I don’t like when niggas try to assassinate my character. Telling me I’m in somebody’s A hole? You’re trying to divide and conquer. I’m a smart man, I read the 48 Laws of Power, I read the Bible,

spoken like a true biblical scholar...

Elevz

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2008, 10:39:40 AM »
I’m a smart man, I read the 48 Laws of Power, I read the Bible, I read books and I analyze shit before I say shit out my mouth.

Classic Yayo; nuff said.

ekmek

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2008, 12:15:03 PM »
I’m a smart man, I read the 48 Laws of Power, I read the Bible, I read books

says the same dude that was on tv while on the run from the police  :D
lol

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2008, 09:39:39 AM »
Yayo is the Daz of the east....

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2008, 02:33:01 PM »
Yayo: I’m in 50’s A hole.

I think that is the realest thing Yayo has ever said.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2008, 06:29:03 PM »
Like what that dude who kinda resembled Paul Mooney in the stop snitchin dvd said it best about Phony Mayo,' THAT NIGGA ASS!'   :nahnah:  T.I. & Knocturnal could probably whoop his ass & they don't look like they could whoop anybody in a fight.

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2008, 07:15:11 PM »
Yayo is the Daz of the east....
WTF  ???
HaHa