Author Topic: Vida Guerra = Over Rated  (Read 549 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Vida Guerra = Over Rated
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2008, 02:57:26 PM »
I love her body and got no problem with her face.....its just when she speaks, my dick goes soft.

One fo the stupidest bitches on the planet.
real shit...i seen her try and host some lowrider show on tv and that shit was painful as hell...she should just stfu and go the superhead route and stack some chips

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2008, 06:00:26 PM »
I love her body and got no problem with her face.....its just when she speaks, my dick goes soft.

real shit...i seen her try and host some lowrider show on tv and that shit was painful as hell...she should just stfu and go the superhead route and stack some chips
lol ........side note: your picture with lil wayne on the bottom is comedy

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2008, 06:32:47 PM »

Believe it or not, I'd have more respect for her.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2008, 10:56:14 AM »
wow amazed no pics yet :o

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2008, 12:03:41 PM »
She's hella airbrushed.  Over rated as fuck but so is nearly every other broad you see on tv / movies.

J Bananas

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2008, 04:31:19 PM »
i don't think that she's overrated, just over saturated to the point where i dont even care to look anymore.

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2008, 04:45:15 PM »
What did it for me was when those camera phone pictures were leaked a few years back with pictures of her naked and a close-up of her razor-bump covered cooch.

I was deceived. I always thought she was a classy young woman I could bring home to my family.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE