Author Topic: ROCCY SCCIT RAPQUAKE- Sccit Style In Yo Azz  (Read 1126 times)

RAPQUAKE

ROCCY SCCIT RAPQUAKE- Sccit Style In Yo Azz
« on: June 10, 2002, 04:06:32 PM »
WADDUP YALL I GOTS A NEW TRACK UP, AFTA  A LONG ASS TIME BY ME SCCIT AND ROCCY called "sccit style in yo azz"...its a cool funny ass song, go chek it out yall and support our lable.

Produced by: RAP QUAKE
Mixed by: sccit
written by: Sccit(his and roccys verse, LOL) and RAPQUAKE!

thanks yall and here da link
http://www.mp3.com/rapquake

ROCCY

Re: ROCCY SCCIT RAPQUAKE- Sccit Style In Yo Azz
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2002, 04:09:51 PM »
Yeah I like this track, Sccit and Rapquake Droped heat No doubt, I liked my parts also, but Sccits faggot ass didnt fix my vocals And I think there kinda Loud In my opinion
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Smooth

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2002, 04:39:52 PM »
Yeah nice track... I was feelin Rap Quake's little verse at the end the most...

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2002, 05:40:17 PM »
i went to hi-fi it and this 12 second message came up and said parental advisery and shit...what's the deal with that, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2002, 06:21:28 PM »
Decent track, beat is ok, I dont like Sccits "yoyoyo check" bullshit, lol its funny tho, n his rap is cool....RapQuake spits sum good shit, but his mic sounds way diffrent then Sccit n Roccy's, and that line about ripping assholes wid dicks is a bit distrubing....overall cool track

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2002, 08:40:54 PM »

WTF? This track waz suppose to be 4 "All Fingers Point At Us" Compilation.....I felt this shit and waz gonna put it on, Why wasnt we informed this waz gonna be posted, cuz we didnt want it posted.....

Well its off tha compilation now.....And thats Another reason why Sccitstyle is not gonna be part of that compilation....Not decided that yet tho.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

KVB

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2002, 11:05:03 PM »
Yeah nice track... I was feelin Rap Quake's little verse at the end the most...

Peace

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2002, 07:40:15 AM »

WTF? This track waz suppose to be 4 "All Fingers Point At Us" Compilation.....I felt this shit and waz gonna put it on, Why wasnt we informed this waz gonna be posted, cuz we didnt want it posted.....

Well its off tha compilation now.....And thats Another reason why Sccitstyle is not gonna be part of that compilation....Not decided that yet tho.

HAHA sure rodzilla thats the ONLY reason right...?
dont all cd's have some "preview" songs that come up aka releases and leaks before that cd is released?
either way it dont matter to me personally, but i do wanna be on the wcc or "all fingers pointed at us" collabos too

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2002, 07:42:58 AM »
i went to hi-fi it and this 12 second message came up and said parental advisery and shit...what's the deal with that, peace.

yo alerg mp3.com iz gay...even roccy got that when he tried to stream it, i think it might be aol or aol restrictionz...jus my thought
just try it again, or download it
peace

HolidayPriest

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2002, 08:03:34 AM »
Yo i need help my MP3.com ain't set up right, like u can't search for my name.  And when u go to local arisist in my area shit don't show up.  Somebody holla back at my about that if they know one

HolidayPriest

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2002, 08:05:32 AM »
Yo i think u gotta re register and put that u are over 18

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2002, 09:02:34 AM »

HAHA sure rodzilla thats the ONLY reason right...?
dont all cd's have some "preview" songs that come up aka releases and leaks before that cd is released?
either way it dont matter to me personally, but i do wanna be on the wcc or "all fingers pointed at us" collabos too

Read Again.....I said thats ANOTHER reason......

And u should inform us if u gonna put out previews and If there is a preview for that compilation then why dun u state it's a preview......

And u wanna be on all fingers? Make us some beats.....
Other Sccitstyle peeps wanna be on it? Well lets see some shit, we already finished our parts......Just need some collabos wit yall......

But yall concentrating on One Love which aint yours to take over......Thats Infinite's Compilation and IF yall make money of it online it's his money......And also he gets to choose tha tracks......Bad Seeds waz taken off One Love cause Sccit and Narrator didnt like it, But who tha fuck are they to decide? It's infinite's choice......

So yeah, we need to like get in a chatroom or somethin and discuss some shit......

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2002, 09:13:15 AM »
yeah word, even tho this aint the place to get into all that, i didnt like bad seeds either dogg...shit wasnt mixed good at all and it was next to immossible to understand anyone other than the chorusman who i think was trauma

ps. i didnt know this track was gonna be on the compilation i guess sccit forgot to tell me

ROCCY

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2002, 11:04:14 AM »
Thanks for all the feed back yo, And I told Rapquake to post this up also, so it is my fault I had no idea it will be on the "Fingers Pointed aT us" compliation, I wanna put this in the "One Love WCC" compliation, if 'infinite' likes it....peace

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2002, 02:40:08 PM »
yeah word, even tho this aint the place to get into all that, i didnt like bad seeds either dogg...shit wasnt mixed good at all and it was next to immossible to understand anyone other than the chorusman who i think was trauma

ps. i didnt know this track was gonna be on the compilation i guess sccit forgot to tell me

Well thats true, Trauma mixed it and fucked up on it, When Blade asked him to take all those gay ass effects off he refused, so we waz like fuck him......That song is mad tight, it just needs to be done again......But tha point of tha whole thing waz it IS NOT Sccit and Narrator's decision to take that song off tha compilation......

And this is really sad, Sccit is suppose 2 be tha boss and doesnt tell Rap Quake & Roccy that this song is gonna be on tha "All Fingers....." as a matter of fact most Sccitstyle members didnt even know about this project which is 1/2 theirs, I mean I talked to Nexus tha other day and he waz like Wat tha fuck is "All Fingers.....", So I mean someone else should be helpin Sccit out with all tha shit, cuz Sccit aint bossing up......Either a) he forgets everything, b) He dun give a fuck about doin shit wit us or C) He tryin 2 compete wit us while we tryin to Partna Up......If Its B or C, Holla @ me......Pz.

COMING IN 2008.