Author Topic: LMFAO at Lebron!!!  (Read 1305 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: LMFAO at Lebron!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2008, 12:07:45 PM »
Whats so funny? Lebron is amazing and isn't even in his prime yet. If dude could make $50 million for 1 year then I'd say go for it.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2008, 12:23:10 PM »

who the fuck wouldn't at least consider 50 mil tax free to play in just over 30 games?

co sign, thats what im saying who wouldn't want to play overseas and get guaped up

me! i'd much rather play here, and have the spotlight on me, with the fame and endorsment deals, etc. your all acting like NBA players get 100k a year. whats a couple million to them? they can get whatever they want under an NBA contract or Euro contract. its such a prestigous thing to play here. take a few NBA bench players? that i can see...guys who have no chance at being stars here, but could be one of the best in Europe, okay. but SMH at a SUPERSTAR like Lebron for even concidering this! :nawty: :grumpy:

You do know like 80% of NBA players after they retire go broke right? NBA, NFL, MLB players dont know anything about money management
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2008, 12:56:23 PM »
yup.. thats why u have to invest in companys , ownership in them etc.. like magic johnson

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2008, 11:32:25 PM »

who the fuck wouldn't at least consider 50 mil tax free to play in just over 30 games?

co sign, thats what im saying who wouldn't want to play overseas and get guaped up

me! i'd much rather play here, and have the spotlight on me, with the fame and endorsment deals, etc. your all acting like NBA players get 100k a year. whats a couple million to them? they can get whatever they want under an NBA contract or Euro contract. its such a prestigous thing to play here. take a few NBA bench players? that i can see...guys who have no chance at being stars here, but could be one of the best in Europe, okay. but SMH at a SUPERSTAR like Lebron for even concidering this! :nawty: :grumpy:

You do know like 80% of NBA players after they retire go broke right? NBA, NFL, MLB players dont know anything about money management

Lebron will not go broke. if he lives up to the hype, he'll be the future Jordan when he's done. if he goes to Europe he'll be known as the sellout who couldnt win in the states so went to play for more money, and average 78.3 PPG overseas. ::)

D~Nice

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2008, 11:35:33 PM »
LeBron is going to Brooklyn. Nets are dumping all those contracts and are going to make a serious push. Not offering that kind of money but just my gut feeling he is going to the Brooklyn Nets.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2008, 11:51:27 PM »
LeBron is going to Brooklyn. Nets are dumping all those contracts and are going to make a serious push. Not offering that kind of money but just my gut feeling he is going to the Brooklyn Nets.

word, Jay-Z will convince that boy Lebron to play with the Nets...there boys, he had James' side in his beef with Stevenson. Lebron would be under the NY spotlight in Brooklyn & who wouldn't want to be the face of NY over playing with a bunch of wack Europeans. ???

OchoCinco

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2008, 12:09:07 AM »
if i was lebron and i was gunna play in new york i would play for the knicks not the lame ass nets

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2008, 12:12:57 AM »
if i was lebron and i was gunna play in new york i would play for the knicks not the lame ass nets

yeah but the Knicks won't make a run for Lebron...Nets have made trades and cleared up cap space so they can make an offer to King James that he can't refuse.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2008, 12:25:12 AM »

yeah but the Knicks won't make a run for Lebron...

I think they will..

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2008, 08:58:31 AM »

yeah but the Knicks won't make a run for Lebron...

I think they will..

I don't see that, but even if they do the Nets will find a way to sign him...even if Sean Carter has to reach into his own pocket. ;)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2008, 10:26:18 AM »

word, Jay-Z will convince that boy Lebron to play with the Nets...there boys, he had James' side in his beef with Stevenson. Lebron would be under the NY spotlight in Brooklyn & who wouldn't want to be the face of NY over playing with a bunch of wack Europeans. ???

That would be even better. In 2010 he could go to Europe and stack up $50 mill for a year then come back to the NBA and sign with the Brooklyn Nets. He's only 24, he can do it.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2008, 11:34:05 AM »

That would be even better. In 2010 he could go to Europe and stack up $50 mill for a year then come back to the NBA and sign with the Brooklyn Nets. He's only 24, he can do it.

doesn't Nike pay him like 100 million in endorsments? he's a greedy fuck if he wants that money so bad...he's set for life already. :grumpy:

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2008, 11:42:40 AM »
I hope all this doesnt happen..The NBA might not ever be the same  :-[

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2008, 02:13:26 PM »
guys like him can help change the community..
if only he had a mindset to go overseas come back and build homes where he grew up at, use that money for scholarships.. help out ppl getting raped by credit card companies that promised them a 6 % fixed rate on there HOMES but really a variable rate, fund low income working parents with 2/3 jobs trying to make ends meet etc

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2008, 04:29:34 PM »
Whats so funny? Lebron is amazing and isn't even in his prime yet. If dude could make $50 million for 1 year then I'd say go for it.

they'd sign him to 3 years not 1
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens