Author Topic: LIL WAYNE BABY MAKE DEATH HIT WITH MONEY TO 40 GLOCC AND SPIDER LOC  (Read 742 times)

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
IS THIS TRUE WORDS PEOPLE SAY??? ??? :-\

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: LIL WAYNE BABY MAKE DEATH HIT WITH MONEY TO 40 GLOCC AND SPIDER LOC
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 08:06:27 PM »
LMAO!!

Does that scare you?

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 08:07:14 PM »
IS THIS TRUE WORDS PEOPLE SAY??? ??? :-\
You're an idiot.

K-9

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2008, 08:13:22 PM »
EVERYONE KNOWS SPIDER 40 RUN THE WEST WHO WANNA GET AT DEM  8)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 08:21:39 PM by Baby hawk »

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2008, 08:17:27 PM »
video/audio or it didnt happen

Bishop Malone

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2008, 08:19:53 PM »
real talk, it's true they were talking about it at the interscope building today, its a big issue and jimmy got the feds involved, even though i'm not feeling these guys thats taking things too far!

The_Offence

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2008, 08:21:11 PM »
you know damn welll you made this shit up

just another lame thread to promote these useless rapppers 40 glocc & Spider

DON'T POST IN HERE AND THE THREAD WILL FAIL

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2008, 08:30:22 PM »
real talk, it's true they were talking about it at the interscope building today, its a big issue and jimmy got the feds involved, even though i'm not feeling these guys thats taking things too far!
NOT DA FEDS... :o

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2008, 08:30:50 PM »
LMAO!!

Does that scare you?

+1 pooty pooty!!!! OMG THAT SHIT IS HILARIOUS!!

THIS KID IS SCARED FOR 40 GLOCC HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2008, 03:35:47 AM »
Don't believe it y would they put it out there like that? Anyway the get back would be crazy on them niggaz.

Hey game put a dime on spi and nobody picked it up. Hahahaha what does that tell you?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Black Gloves

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2008, 03:53:10 AM »
Don't believe it y would they put it out there like that? Anyway the get back would be crazy on them niggaz.

Hey game put a dime on spi and nobody picked it up. Hahahaha what does that tell you?

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO @ this clown

and u a internet nerd stop predenting like u somebody LMAo

this nigga youtube page filled with 50 cent and spider loc shit and gang documentaries and shit i know its you travy ;)

lol at this nigga sayin game put out a hit on spider and that nobody did it cuz spider is suppsoed to be that hard..lmao i swear the way these niggas talk about dude you would think hes the biggest gangsta in the world

lmao anybody would murk dude for the right amount of cream

same thing..aint nobody killed Game! spider said he was gonna do something and 40 glocc 2. Ras Kass said he put money on Games said..and they havent killed shit.

snoopp aint dead either from spider or suge

I knew this dude was fasinated wit the whole "im tought shit"

yall should peep out the niggas myspace site the shit is disgusting..

this nigga got documentaries on gangs and on compton, and then hella shit with spider almost groupie like and also 50 cent..then he got like 2-3 Game songs..EXACTLY those he mentioned he liked from Game. :-*
nobody dead stop acting like spider is the hardest nigga in the world u internet nerd
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 03:59:28 AM by Smoke Um »

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2008, 04:05:26 AM »

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO @ this clown

this nigga youtube page filled with 50 cent and spider loc shit and gang documentaries and shit i know its you travy ;)

lol at this nigga sayin game put out a hit on spider and that nobody did it cuz spider is suppsoed to be that hard..lmao i swear the way these niggas talk about dude you would think hes the biggest gangsta in the world

same thing..aint nobody killed Game! spider said he was gonna do something and 40 glocc 2. Ras Kass said he put money on Games said..and they havent killed shit.

this nigga got documentaries on gangs and on compton, and then hella shit with spider almost groupie like and also 50 cent..then he got like 2-3 Game songs..EXACTLY those he mentioned he liked from Game. :-*
nobody dead stop acting like spider is the hardest nigga in the world u internet nerd

Look at this weirdo tryin to locate me on other sites. It aint got to do shit with spi being that hard. I don't remember spi seeing any wackwall and kept it moving unlike ya boy who took pictures with buddens,backed down from bleek in miami,kissing bucks ass when he got kicked out,comin to spi movie set in wsp tryin to peace shit, come on clown get off my nuts nigga. Keep lookin for me boy try myspace and facebook.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

K-9

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2008, 05:46:26 AM »

Your are on Spiders dick constantly u internet whore shit nigga what did Spider do to you your bust girl or something  ;D

D-Stress