Author Topic: NEW: DJ-AGE Presents 'Westcoasts Icons' Ice Cube & The Game Mix 2008  (Read 478 times)

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
Re: NEW: DJ-AGE Presents 'Westcoasts Icons' Ice Cube & The Game Mix 2008
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2008, 04:04:32 PM »
You kinda jacked the idea from that new tape Westcoast Kings or whatever its called wit Cube, Snoop and Game on.
I had no idea that even existed homie...

and CUNT DOGG SHUT THE FUCK UP U STUPID BOLD ASS 45 YR OLD CHICKEN BREED MUTHAFUKA! U KNOW I OWN U PERIOD.......ONLY U COULD HAVE 30+ ALIAS ONLINE WITH MARK MORRISON IN UR SIG LOL HOMO
LMAO, GOOD EVEN YOUR OWN PEOPLE HATE UR FUCK FAG GRANDPA LOOKING ASS CUNT HOGG.... KEEP DOIN YOUR THANG DJ AGE...

Appreciated homie...FUCK CLIT DOGG
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 04:10:52 PM by DJ-AGE »

22 Twoz

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2008, 04:18:33 PM »
why does it say exclusive and new music when not a single song is exclusive and anyone could have made this as long as they have an internet connection...

lol co-sign and somebody plase ban the word "u just a hater" its a givin fact that NONE of these songs are "exclusive" like you claim fool.

youre not gonna get famous no artist gonna fuck wit you..if u wanna get fame reach out to the artist dont drop fake ass put together shit from just released album and claim they exclusive.
"Hi Travy"

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2008, 04:28:16 PM »
why does it say exclusive and new music when not a single song is exclusive and anyone could have made this as long as they have an internet connection...
LOL obviously you cant read tracklistings cause you got Hot Dollas dick in your face...pls keep hating im glad i have an official hater now. The best thing about it is that you a dick ryder & simply jumped on this thread cause your upset your gettin OWNED.....keep dick rydin man i mean someone needs to do it when your fav rapper needs more ho's just like you! & dont claim you know Dolla cause if you do you actually giving dude less credibility with your 11yr old replies....im through dealing with your young ass go back 2 school homo!............chuuuuuuuuuch!

i read the tracklisting... i have all the tracks on the mixtape already cuzo..i'm not a hater of urs kid but i speak the truth...dont say u have exclusives when u have the same shit every1 else with an internet has...

and how am i the little kid when u talk about who has hoes and this person sucks, and you got "OWNED" lol - i was just stating the obvious that u are 1. a faker..(obvious) 2. u have the worst artwork ever (obvious) and 3. u claim to have exlusive new music which u dont (fact) so dont get a hard on thinkin someone cares about u enough to hate on u
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 04:33:08 PM by RHustle »

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2008, 04:36:58 PM »
BAMBOO LOCO & THE GAME- Strictly Bizness

Man i aint worried what yall think i aint in this for fame at any level....the ppl who fucks wit me know whats up and i dont need to justify anything...i mean all im sayin is you dont need to come across al negative hating cause u didnt like what i posted on another thread man...thats what it comes down to man...if you actually listened to any of my mixes i have released in the past then you wouldnt say what you say...i mean my resume on myspace i jus post here for the ppl who like it and its FREE...nobody ask me to post nuthin here homie....at the end a the day i know the cats like Eddie & Rud who feature my work when it is official here and they coo cats also i dont sit on forums all day doin this man...i like dubcnn & its ppl and thats why i post my mixes here....simple as that man....i aint tryin to netbang dogg in no way cause thats what you tryin to do by the looks a things...if this mixtape was official it would be on the front page man and not here on sendspace or rapidshare...like i said loo into things before you assume all i do is put mixes together unofficially...in saying that the unofficial shit i do for yall....the fans so why yall complain is beyond me man
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 04:41:55 PM by DJ-AGE »

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2008, 04:44:37 PM »

Man i aint worried what yall think i aint in this for fame at any level....the ppl who fucks wit me know whats up and i dont need to justify anything...i mean all im sayin is you dont need to come across al negative hating cause u didnt like what i posted on another thread man...thats what it comes down to man...if you actually listened to any of my mixes i have released in the past then you wouldnt say what you say...i mean my resume on myspace i jus post here for the ppl who like it and its FREE...nobody ask me to post nuthin here homie....at the end a the day i know the cats like Eddie & Rud who feature my work when it is official here and they coo cats also i dont sit on forums all day doin this man...i like dubcnn & its ppl and thats why i post my mixes here....simple as that man....i aint tryin to netbang dogg in no way cause thats what you tryin to do by the looks a things

dont get it twisted i respect that fact that u are pushing westcoast music in one way or another whether its official or not but when u start offering ur opinion about whos wack and whos this and that it opens yourself up to get eatin up homie. take it as a lesson learned b/c look at my past posts and threads...99% of them are positive and supportive - your the one with the negative karma by the way...just keep in mind 4 future reference if u dont have a clean background dont try to pull other ppls cards or talk negative about artists unless u are willing to recieve as well

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2008, 04:53:07 PM »

Man i aint worried what yall think i aint in this for fame at any level....the ppl who fucks wit me know whats up and i dont need to justify anything...i mean all im sayin is you dont need to come across al negative hating cause u didnt like what i posted on another thread man...thats what it comes down to man...if you actually listened to any of my mixes i have released in the past then you wouldnt say what you say...i mean my resume on myspace i jus post here for the ppl who like it and its FREE...nobody ask me to post nuthin here homie....at the end a the day i know the cats like Eddie & Rud who feature my work when it is official here and they coo cats also i dont sit on forums all day doin this man...i like dubcnn & its ppl and thats why i post my mixes here....simple as that man....i aint tryin to netbang dogg in no way cause thats what you tryin to do by the looks a things

dont get it twisted i respect that fact that u are pushing westcoast music in one way or another whether its official or not but when u start offering ur opinion about whos wack and whos this and that it opens yourself up to get eatin up homie. take it as a lesson learned b/c look at my past posts and threads...99% of them are positive and supportive - your the one with the negative karma by the way...just keep in mind 4 future reference if u dont have a clean background dont try to pull other ppls cards or talk negative about artists unless u are willing to recieve as well

Bro i stated 'Rubbish' in Hot Dollas diss thread cause its stupid these cats dont unite....i didnt say nuthin bout him in anyway or his diss track as i explained to say he wack...i stated i support all Artists & DJ's etc 100% cause we all doing our thing...if you think i dont support cats u wrong...seriously homie check my myspace page and listen to the shoutouts and the comments from artists like Bad Lucc, Crooked I, Ras Kass, 40 Glocc, Mellow Man Ace, Eastwood, DJ Skee, Crazy Toons, Domino, RBX, Gail Gotti, Lady Of Rage, Yukmouth, Tha Realest, Shade Sheist, Damizza, J-Steez, Lil Bam, Bangloose, Dresta, Meech, Quiz & the list goes on man, some of these cats i have worked with since 2003/2004...i can sit here and tell you (and people from the old wcrydaz like Styles can co-sign) that i do official work and have done nothin but support the movement in all areas

Homie im the dude responsible for cats like XL Middleton doing callabs wit Crooked I fo real i arranged that and not online...Crooked I shouted me out on Vibe Wit A Boss HHW on a bar cause he told me he was doing that...for real dogg i aint tryin to beef online its stupid.....jus get facts also before u diss me over stupid shit

Bottom line is i do official work & unofficial work...both for the fans FREE...if its unofficial like this its mixed etc and put up by myself for the fans that like it..if its official then its put on headlines and i just sit back and get the support.....fuck everythin i said 2 u online this is where im comin from period....
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 05:06:58 PM by DJ-AGE »

22 Twoz

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2008, 05:28:58 PM »

"ure just a hater ure just a hater ure just a hater"

man that word is hella overused.

"Enjoy all new music from both cats featuring hits from both L.A.X & Raw Footage and a WORLD EXCLUSIVE track from The Game,"

How are they "exlusive" if everybody already got all those tracks????
"Hi Travy"

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2008, 05:36:25 PM »

"ure just a hater ure just a hater ure just a hater"

man that word is hella overused.

"Enjoy all new music from both cats featuring hits from both L.A.X & Raw Footage and a WORLD EXCLUSIVE track from The Game,"

How are they "exlusive" if everybody already got all those tracks????

22. BAMBOO LOCO & THE GAME- Strictly Bizness (World Exclusive)

Kilo4

« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2008, 08:58:26 PM »
yeah hes been known to rip off alot of other peoples stuff.

see what hes really like.

dont waste ya time, this is total garbage, the mixing is out of time and shit.

Please post your mixes & songs so we can compare them...

Until then DJ AGE = Winner, J-Foxxx = Loser.
I will go 1 better, here my interviews.
J-Foxxx - Clint Dogg Interview
J-Foxxx - Clint Dogg Interview (Part 2)

You kinda jacked the idea from that new tape Westcoast Kings or whatever its called wit Cube, Snoop and Game on.

and CUNT DOGG SHUT THE FUCK UP U STUPID BOLD ASS 45 YR OLD CHICKEN BREED MUTHAFUKA! U KNOW I OWN U PERIOD.......ONLY U COULD HAVE 30+ ALIAS ONLINE WITH MARK MORRISON IN UR SIG LOL HOMO
Im J-Foxxx mate, u still think im clint dogg too even after Ive posted our interviews.

your a tool, Im from Australia and you are not a known DJ at all, u r not on radio, ClintDogg is, he had you on his show then you showed your maturity by dissing him on a forum the very next day.

i told you this guys a nobody. He dont even DJ at niteclubs or gigs, he a ney DJ, pretender that dont leave his own home.

lol co-sign and somebody plase ban the word "u just a hater" its a givin fact that NONE of these songs are "exclusive" like you claim fool.

youre not gonna get famous no artist gonna fuck wit you..if u wanna get fame reach out to the artist dont drop fake ass put together shit from just released album and claim they exclusive.

Im in Australia, thus DJAGE is an UNKNOWN, he does nothing but make mixes at home on his computer, i bet he dont even own and Mixing gear or turntables. Hes not a very good DJ in Australia like Clint Dogg is, he does niteclubs and radio shows, he even had AGE on his radio show, DJ AGE is a NOBODY here believe me.

Ezekiel Whitmore

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2008, 01:06:22 AM »

How is that going one better? That is not a song. It is you talking to someone who looks like Kojak's illegitimate son.

So, Me = Winner, J-Foxxx/Kilo4/Nobhead = Loser.

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2008, 01:40:21 AM »
yeah hes been known to rip off alot of other peoples stuff.

see what hes really like.

dont waste ya time, this is total garbage, the mixing is out of time and shit.

Please post your mixes & songs so we can compare them...

Until then DJ AGE = Winner, J-Foxxx = Loser.

Im J-Foxxx mate, u still think im clint dogg too even after Ive posted our interviews.

your a tool, Im from Australia and you are not a known DJ at all, u r not on radio, ClintDogg is, he had you on his show then you showed your maturity by dissing him on a forum the very next day.

i told you this guys a nobody. He dont even DJ at niteclubs or gigs, he a ney DJ, pretender that dont leave his own home.

Im in Australia, thus DJAGE is an UNKNOWN, he does nothing but make mixes at home on his computer, i bet he dont even own and Mixing gear or turntables. Hes not a very good DJ in Australia like Clint Dogg is, he does niteclubs and radio shows, he even had AGE on his radio show, DJ AGE is a NOBODY here believe me.

bro you sound like your got down syndrome...on that note WHO THE FUCK talks about a forum & disses they members on a home radio show....HOMOZ
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 02:06:14 AM by DJ-AGE »