Author Topic: Watch this guy play Tetris - unbelievable  (Read 186 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Watch this guy play Tetris - unbelievable
« on: August 06, 2008, 10:54:23 PM »
At the 3.03 mark it actually gets quicker (I don't know how thats even possible lol) & at the very end the blocks become invisible & the guy still passes the game. Imagine doing this in front of some chick, even she would be impressed & you know you'd get some head lol ;D

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jwC544Z37qo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/jwC544Z37qo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Watch this guy play Tetris - unbelievable
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 11:02:15 PM »
I know that if you play it right every block you get is set up to let you succeed.
BUt this is fake

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2008, 11:03:47 PM »
Tetris: The Grand Master:
Released in Japan, designed for seasoned and skilled Tetris players. At higher levels, tetriminoes begin to drop so fast that they appear immediately at the bottom, with no airborne phase at all; Players only have a split-second to slide the block into designated locations before they lock down. This distinctive style is called "20G". Subsequent entries in the Grand Master series continued the high-speed trend.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Tetris_variants
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 11:19:05 PM by UKnowWhatItIs IS BACK »

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 12:18:33 AM »
This ain't fake lol.

This type of style (but definitly not SPEED) where you have an extremely short amount of time to slide and rotate tetris pieces in place is implemented in the Nintendo DS version. At first i thought it was just plain fast until i clocked from before the 3 mins he's pushing down to build up more lines quicker.

Notice sometimes that even when the piece lands he gets a split second or so to rotate it? That's what I'm talking about. (It's called Infinite Spin)

But the speed is immense after 3 mins like you said...

And honestly now, if you reach that high of a level with a reaction on any game, you ain't getting no women lol, the only thing they're going to be telling you is you spend too much time on that game.

And WOW at that last part...Invisible...
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 12:21:02 AM by Bedford Iz Active »
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2008, 12:25:17 AM »
And honestly now, if you reach that high of a level with a reaction on any game, you ain't getting no women lol, the only thing they're going to be telling you is you spend too much time on that game.
I was just joking around ;)

Chief

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2008, 09:16:10 AM »
thats shits unreal... but what makes it possible is he sees 3 pieces ahead and can hold a piece..

smegma

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2008, 09:18:49 AM »
only in Japan :P

GENERIK

• 'G'
  • THE DARK TRAIL
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2008, 10:36:37 AM »
i was laughing when the speed was getting faster because i couldn't believe how fast it was going, nonetheless that shit was awesome

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2008, 08:35:42 PM »
you only getting women for that in japan. I'd like to have his reflexes for virtua fighter though japanese are impossible to beat at that game