Author Topic: (VIDEO) Kidz in the Hall fight in Tempe  (Read 96 times)

Elano

(VIDEO) Kidz in the Hall fight in Tempe
« on: August 06, 2008, 09:20:41 AM »
How you get an assault charge for being assaulted?  ::)
http://www.azcentral.com/ent/music/feedback/articles/0805kidzvid.html
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 09:24:30 AM by Elano »

Elano

Re: (VIDEO) Kidz in the Hall fight in Tempe
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 02:27:35 AM »
As recent video footage will back up Double-O’s claims, he was assaulted by a slew of club security who held him down while taking shots at his face. “I can’t fight the damage that was caused to me, you know, because I was outnumbered by a bunch of people. It was at a venue that we had just performed and, you know, it was a ridiculous situation that they will unfortunately make me pretty rich from.” With the last statement in mind, Double-O joked about the money they could likely draw from a lawsuit against the club. “Who knows, second, third, fourth album might be on I Gotcha Records!”

Naledge also chimed in, explaining the petty reason for his arrest which was stated as “suspicion for obstructing justice.” “They just wanted to induct me into the fraternity of being African-American. I’m not officially a black man or a rapper until I get arrested.” Naledge said, relaying a list of material items that were stolen from him while under custody. “I had a duffle bag full of clothes cause I came from the airport to the club. Somebody at the club jacked me. Somebody got a G-shock watch and two pairs of shoes. There’s a bike cop right now in Tempe, Arizona that’s fresh to death.”
Warning their fans and supporters, Kidz In The Hall gave out the name and address of the club that will likely suffer from its securities rhetoric. “Cherry Lounge, 411 South Mill Avenue. Do not go there unless you want to go to St. Lukes Hospital afterward for no reason.”

TRG

Re: (VIDEO) Kidz in the Hall fight in Tempe
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 02:37:15 AM »
thats fucked, he's held to the ground while they punch him in the face tellin him to get up  :-\

:grumpy: