Author Topic: WHY IS THE WEST COAST NOT SHOWING SUPPORT FOR OMAR CRUZ ?  (Read 879 times)

COMPTONRIDA1

Re: WHY IS THE WEST COAST NOT SHOWING SUPPORT FOR OMAR CRUZ ?
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2008, 11:28:17 AM »
WHO IS HE... ???

and you say you from comptom ? you need to pull your head out of your ass and go find out cause hes repping l.a. hard or put the radio on felly fel and dj skee cosign him thats who he is  :o

FOR ONE HOMIE THE RADIO IS FOR THE BIRDS.. I DONT LISTEN TO IT. BUT I JUS WENT TO HIS MYSPACE PAGE..SOUND COOL..

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

Black Gloves

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2008, 11:30:05 AM »
maybe people just aint feelin him i dont know. i think he decent, but i havent heard THAT much from him.

he needs to put out more music cuz it aint like how it was years ago, now the artist has to reach the fans the fans
dont want to look for an artist music anymore.

thats how it is.

he should put out more music and be out there more, like Jay Rock, Ya Boy and Crooked I.

yeah but these guys have over saturated the scene with there music and there no further than they were when they started flooding - its more like people need to open there mind dont let the industry dumb us down like that shoving all that garbage down our throat ( dirty south b.s. ) peace to pimp c ugk scarface and alot more but FUCK THE LAFFY TAFFY CRAP.

yeah i feel u but there is sooo many rappers nowadays...everybody and they momz wanna be a rapper now so therefor i think people want a rapper that stands out from the rest of them thats why swag, dances and all that shit
has become important now.

i dont know thats how i see it at least.

SCAVENGER

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2008, 11:32:20 AM »
is the west coast all asleep  ??? or did they just wake up in another part of the world - alot people always tell me the reason they stop supporting west coast music is because its just plaine wack now in days - thats true to some extent but OMAR CRUZ AINT WACK AND IF YOU WEST COAST THEN HOLD THE HOMIE DOWN HAVE HIS BACK SPREAD THE WORD ON HIS MOVEMENT DONT JUST LET IT GO... i heard he supposed to be making a pit stop at the detox lab with dr.dre SO KEEP YOUR EARS & EYES OPEN  :o

Serio_818

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2008, 11:35:13 AM »
Omar Cruz feat. Ya Boy - We Rydaz (Remix)

from the 2007 B.C. (Before Cruz) Mixtape

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/3/12/1810741/Omar%20Cruz-11-We%20Rydaz%20Remix%20%28Ft.%20Ya%20Boy%29.mp3

SCAVENGER

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2008, 11:40:45 AM »
he just rocked the bakersfield carshow last sunday were a confrentation situation jumped off against one of his advesarys ( MR.CRIMINAL from HI POWER RECORDS ) word is they battled face to face for the title of LATIN : LYRICAL ASSASSIN omar took the title and that when both camp went in on each other. i rather no about this than lil wayne kissing baby or david banner farting on bet

Black Gloves

« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2008, 11:42:01 AM »
he just rocked the bakersfield carshow last sunday were a confrentation situation jumped off against one of his advesarys ( MR.CRIMINAL from HI POWER RECORDS ) word is they battled face to face for the title of LATIN : LYRICAL ASSASSIN omar took the title and that when both camp went in on each other. i rather no about this than lil wayne kissing baby or david banner farting on bet

lmao farting on bet?

where did that come from?

but you're right tho.

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2008, 11:45:20 AM »

lmao farting on bet?

but you're right tho.

wait david banner farted on bet?

why wasn't I informed.  >:(

SCAVENGER

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2008, 11:52:36 AM »

lmao farting on bet?

but you're right tho.

;D

Black Gloves

« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2008, 11:54:12 AM »

lmao farting on bet?

but you're right tho.

dont worry..i gotchu....it smelled like eggs!

thats what you wanted to know i already know that

Serio_818

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2008, 12:07:00 PM »
Omar Cruz - See The Colors

"I'll turn that gay pink polo you wearing to burgundy"

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/3/12/1810741/Omar_Cruz-See_The_Colors.mp3

SCAVENGER

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2008, 12:08:44 PM »
is this a cam'ron diss only person wearing pink polo these days THAT WOULD BE A CLASSIC BATTLE OMAR CRUZ VS CAMRON  8)

Serio_818

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2008, 12:10:25 PM »
Omar Cruz - Pass The Wire

"I'm from the city that originated 100 spoke wires / and got the world wearing rags like its normal attire"

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/3/12/1810741/Omar_Cruz-Pass_The_Wire.mp3

SCAVENGER

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2008, 12:12:24 PM »
KEEP EM COMING ITS BYI BITCH  :D