Author Topic: 2Pac Songs That You Donīt Like  (Read 944 times)

D-Stress

Re: 2Pac Songs That You Donīt Like
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2008, 06:35:58 AM »
And I ain't mad at cha

what?you dont like "i aint mad at cha"?

I never got into Pac's first couple of releases, but that's just me.

yeah, im not sayin they were bad i didnt like it like i like pac from thug life to UTEOT :)
please that album is classic & 2pac's best . if you don't like that album then you are not a real 2pac fan & just a bandwagoon 2pac fan . every track on 2Pacalsypse Now is dope & better then any of his death row gangsta bullshit.2pac was speaking the truth on 2Pacalsypse Now & not some fake gangsta bullshit . you guys can't stand to listen to people drop real knowledge like 2pac did on 2Pacalsypse Now  . you guysd rather listen to some fake ass gangsta bullshit & not learn some knowledge.

i see what youīre saying, i agree, these albums (esp. 2pacalypse now) was more political and pac was spittin knowledge than gangsta shit.
i never said these albums are bad

2pacalypse Now: "Brendaīs Got A Baby", "Trapped", "Part Time Mutha", "Crooked Ass Nigga"
S4MN: "Peep Game", "Papaīz Song", "Last Wordz", "Representinī93", "I Get Around".

I Never Really listenend properly, because most of the beats were idk..kinda simple but overall these albums are still classics.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 06:41:13 AM by John Crooks »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2008, 06:53:04 AM »
I Never Really listenend properly, because most of the beats were idk..kinda simple but overall these albums are still classics.

Hold up, you've never listened properly, and you're not sure about the beats, but these albums are classic because... ?

kemizt

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2008, 06:58:12 AM »

Hold up, you've never listened properly, and you're not sure about the beats, but these albums are classic because... ?

it's 2pac and 2pac is death row, hello!

D-Stress

« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2008, 05:14:56 PM »

it's 2pac and 2pac is death row, hello!

ya know whatz up youngsta! ;)

Itīs Like
I DONT LIKE KRS ONE BUT I RESPECT HIM.SAME SHIT WITH THESE ALBUMS, I LIKE SOME TRACKS OFF THESE ALBUMS, BUT I CAN`T SEE IT`S THE SHIT AND I CAN`T SAY IT`S WACK EITHER.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2008, 06:06:55 PM »
Whatīz Ya Phone #...worst pac song ever

Yeah, that's about the only track on AEOM that I don't bump. There really aren't any other songs on the CDs that came out while Pac was alive that I don't like something about, but like someone above said, a lot of the stuff that's come out from 1997 and thereafter is unlistenable because of the production.

PEACE!

wtf?? am i the only one who loves that track? the beat is soooo funky

i think the older peeps like it more. i like it very much, but maybe cuz i also love bthe original TIME version that many people not even know.

+1
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ