Author Topic: (AUDIO) The Game - Superman  (Read 1401 times)

No Teflon

Re: (AUDIO) The Game - Superman
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2008, 11:04:00 PM »

Big Dreams was the wackest (yes wackest) song Game has done and you people loved it.

When he drops dope lyrics then you dont like it, but when he drops trash lyrics and a dope beat then you love it.

co Motherfukign Sign for the fisrt time messi, Big Dreams was wack, avarage, It was A mixtape track that Game did for People to get the buzz, he had like 9736438430943843 better tracks, like 3 Killaz feeat MOB, ALl I need feat WC, Invisible Felon, Pledge and Tons other Mixtape tracks, Big Dreams was way to slow, Hook was Fire, but shit was too Jeezy-Rhymed, and Everybody sayin its Dope, Specially G unit Dickrydaz, But When Game Drops something Lyrical Like Whole YKWII vol 4 or other shits, people say its avarage.

Superman is full of Metahors and Dope Rhymes, shits dope as fuck, and Whoever is not feeling it must have been waiting for some Classic, Crossroards Bone thugs Groundbreaking type of shit..

Coz honest man, i dont see anybody ever making anything groundbreaking in rap,ever. The Latest Dopest Song was ever done recently was Hate it Or Love it and 50 wrote the hook and Concept, Shit was Straight Hiphop and Was #1 all over, the rest Like T.i and Jeezy, and Wayne are just Lucky Rappers with Catchy Hooks and Airplay.

MediumL

« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2008, 12:33:03 AM »
Beat is weak to me. Usually JB brings the heat but this track isnt album worthy. Game did his best to make the track good and his lyrics were on the whole on point. Hopefully Just Blaze can get back to form and this was just a blip
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Matt.

« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2008, 01:09:32 AM »
You all might get another treat today 8)

Black Gloves

« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2008, 01:13:09 AM »
3 verse > 2nd verse > 1st verse

the murdered the 3rd verse.

Ohh and btw Luda > TI

David Gutterman

« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2008, 01:51:27 AM »
COOL STUFF!  8)

Matt.

« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2008, 09:17:06 AM »
Red magic might be out today, but don't worry, it's butt cheeks :-\

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2008, 10:21:36 AM »

soo woo

h2k4

« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2008, 01:19:48 PM »

Eh, it didn't sound that great when I saw that video where they performed it live.

Hey Matt, did you ever find the "My Life" 3 verse version with the Eminem lines in CDQ/NoDJ?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2008, 10:55:46 AM »
finally others are goin at soulja wacc boy
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jome

« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2008, 09:29:20 PM »
Can't believe they leaving this off LAX, it's better than ALL the leaked tracks.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2008, 11:17:52 PM »
Been bumpin this lately, Games pretty damn lyrical on here lol!!!