Author Topic: MR CRIMINAL from HI POWER RECORDS betrays SPIDER LOC from G -UNIT !!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 651 times)

SCAVENGER

• 'G'
first mr criminal does song with spider loc repping g uint to the fullest yelling out fuck the game ( bws ) then he turns around and does a new single with FAT JOE dissing g unit 50 cent and spider loc.

i feel sorry for him  ::) waits for the youtube video of spider loc trying to get criminal to come out his car  :'(

ThaRealSupreme

Tryin to start black vs brown shit on the net?lol get outta here
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

h2k4

first mr criminal does song with spider loc repping g uint to the fullest yelling out fuck the game ( bws ) then he turns around and does a new single with FAT JOE dissing g unit 50 cent and spider loc.

i feel sorry for him  ::) waits for the youtube video of spider loc trying to get criminal to come out his car  :'(

Sorry but your posts are pointless.  Try contributing something worth discussing to this forum.

SCAVENGER

• 'G'
its real stuff who even said anything about brown vs black  ??? have you seen mr criminal new line up  ???

Mr. Criminal will finally release his long awaited new studio album "Rise To Power" to the big stores tomorrow. Guest appereances are made by Mr. Capone-E, Krazie Bone, Fat Joe, Stomper, Mr. Silent, Daffy, Lil Flip, G Malone and Big Steele. As a little preview we are able to bring you the download of the single "Drop It-N-Rock It" featuring Fat Joe as heard on Power 106 and other radio stations across the US. Here you go with the promised audio as well as the tracklist:

01. Intro
02. The Next Level
03. Watch Me Rise
04. Worldwide
05. Music To Me
06. Cause I Ride
07. Acesino
08. Summertime Again
09. Girl You Blow My Mind
10. Drop It-N-Rock It
11. Criminal Life
12. Raised By Thugs
13. The Warning
14. Hi Power 4 Life
15. Lowrider Music
16. Ryde 4 You
17. Skit
18. Let's Talk About Big Money
19. Sick Thoughts
20. New West

Black Gloves

when did he diss spider? on what song

SCAVENGER

• 'G'
one of his new songs ill put it up in a minute

ThaRealSupreme

its real stuff who even said anything about brown vs black  ??? have you seen mr criminal new line up  ???

Mr. Criminal will finally release his long awaited new studio album "Rise To Power" to the big stores tomorrow. Guest appereances are made by Mr. Capone-E, Krazie Bone, Fat Joe, Stomper, Mr. Silent, Daffy, Lil Flip, G Malone and Big Steele. As a little preview we are able to bring you the download of the single "Drop It-N-Rock It" featuring Fat Joe as heard on Power 106 and other radio stations across the US. Here you go with the promised audio as well as the tracklist:

01. Intro
02. The Next Level
03. Watch Me Rise
04. Worldwide
05. Music To Me
06. Cause I Ride
07. Acesino
08. Summertime Again
09. Girl You Blow My Mind
10. Drop It-N-Rock It
11. Criminal Life
12. Raised By Thugs