Author Topic: "Last House On The Left" (2009) is .... G R E A T  (Read 270 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

"Last House On The Left" (2009) is .... G R E A T
« on: August 08, 2008, 12:54:04 AM »
What an excellent horror flick...But there's no way can this movie be rated R... Either it gets released as an NC-17, or they have to butcher the hell out of it. I was a huge fan of Wes Craven's early work and had no hope going into this movie that it would be anywhere near as good as the original, but it was! The movie is simply gruesome and brutal, as the OG was. It was also very suspenseful and even 100% realistic. All the actors are on point, too. I'd recommend it to anyone, horror fan or not (unless you have a weak stomach)...unfortunately, I think many of the great scenes wont fly with the MPAA. Some bitches were shocked and apalled during the rape scene and they walked out the theater talking about how they couldn't sit and watch something so disgusting. I'm just glad I was lucky enough to catch it before they cut the shit out of it. Great remake, probably one of the, if not the best horror remake yet.

Make sure to catch it when it comes out.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 04:14:55 PM by Now_I_Know »

F-cisco

You're a lucky guy. Thanks to your review, I'm anticipating this shit  far more than the new Saw movie coming out or "Trick Or Treat".